Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,155 members, 7,829,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja (71177 Views)

This Is Tokyo Not Ajegunle / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja / My Amazing Trip To Tokyo, Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by morgstreme: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
supercase1:

look at you cheesy,trying to dodge the valid points I raised grin.instead of you to counter and give me reasons of why I may be wrong in my assertions about Nigeria,u are here speaking about grammar/lexical abilities.u too also made typographical errors but I didn't use that as an excuse to shutdown your argument.That's not the issue here neither are we here to exchange and correct grammatical errors while observing puntuations because these isn't an English exam but rather this is an online forum where people exchange ideas and discuss not a lecture hall.
Back to the point,you couldn't counter me or are you trying to avoid losing this argument cheesy . Please don't be ashamed,the earlier you read the handwriting of failure hovering over Nigeria on the wall the better for you.look at Syria Yemen Somalia Bangladesh these countries are failed states because they choose to ignore the right thing and do things based on sentiments and religious bigotry.When covid 19 pandemic came, the whole world including Muslims/christians all suffered it.Trips to mecca was cancelled, Christian religious activities all postponed.nobody waited for Muhammed or Jesus to bring the cure rather, everyone waited for arrival of a vaccine from the US UK France and other technologically inclined countries.Am not an atheist or trying to degrade people religious beliefs,but this covid19 epidemic is a perfect example of what humans can achieve in unity not diversity and sentiments.When things are done on sentiments,hypocrisy and bigotry,there can never be progress even development you can take that to the bank.even in sports,countries that work hard dominate the Olympics e.g USA Germany,France,UK Canada etc.why lazy countries that always pray and wait for a miracle lags behind e.g India,Pakistan,Nigeria Yemen Zimbabwe.
u see prayers without work is dead.America is the world super power of today due to hardwork persistence and deligence.it wasn't manufactured or ordained but it was earned through sweat hardwork and blood.Nigeria is on a path to doom,disaster and anarchy that Haven't been seen in Africa and the world.why?because the citizens choose to be dumb and allowed themselves to be manipulated.If the no1 citizen of a country can't treat himself in Nigeria at 2020,a nation that gained independence in 1960,that alone speak volumes of how bad Nigeria situation is.we can't keep procrastinating for a better future when we keep building on a shaky foundation.YOUR ACTIONS TODAY DETERMINE YOUR FUTURE.The earlier this country and it's bigoted and confused citizens realizes that the better because most of these politicians we cheer today all have dual citizenship.if Nigeria finally collapses like Somalia,they would all decamp and leave you and me to suffer the mess(me too might have a dual citizenship too by God's grace sooner or later).So you see we need to set and carve out the right path to follow where everyone will have a sense of belonging if this multilingual country called Nigeria can ever have a future and remains United.But with our current political approach, this country is doomed to fail unless something is done urgently to stop it from tearing itself apart.

Your "epistle" is GIBBERISH!!!

Also...

Your parents or guardians need your fees for English language be refunded to them .
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by supercase1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
LegalWolf:
Bro, wait. Shey you are whining us ni? did we ever contemplate comparing Abuja to Tokyo (of all places). Like are you for real? Tokyo Metropolitan Area's economy is larger than the economy of Nigeria as a whole. Don't post this kind of thing again. You hear?
but we are bigger than them now,why they con develop and get money pass us grin grin grin
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
Belial06:

Illiterate buffoon
Son of Belial. Like say you never chop ban before ba
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by StrikeBack(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
stupid OP.

comparing 60 yrs old country to over 200yrs old country
same you will stI'll say comparing 200yrs old country to 400 years old country
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by ariesbull: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
coolcharm:
Oga OP, please off the mic cheesy

Because they bought 3 fairly used 1990 trains from China with the loan china gave them... They feel they have arrived.
chai
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by ariesbull: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
stupid OP.

comparing 60 yrs old country to over 200yrs old country
what about dubai
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by babaowambe: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
THIS IS A COUNTRY THAT HAS ONLY BEEN NUKED ,SUFFERS EARTHQUAKES, VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS,TYPHOONS,TSUNAMIS, HEATWAVES,FLOODS,WW2 BOMBINGS, NUCLEAR DISASTER (CIVILIANS) yet they are the most advanced country even by Western world standards,which way Nigeria
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
ariesbull:
what about dubai

they use their resources well.. and they have been existing before 9ja xef...but they put their resources into normal stuff
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
StrikeBack:
same you will stI'll say comparing 200yrs old country to 400 years old country

yes na.. abi which country is that old and her younger country does better?
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by supercase1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
morgstreme:

Your "epistle" is GIBBERISH!!!

Also...

Your parents or guardians need your fees for English language be refunded to them .
At this point, I can conclude that engaging you in a logical argument, is a complete waste of my spare time I spent surfing the internet this evening.And it's also a proof that I am engaging with a person that possesses a sub human cognitive reasoning faculty,a dimwit,intellectual vagabond and a Stark and incomprehensible illiterate whom chooses to remain in it's unredeemable and present predicament or ignorance.i regret ever chatting you this evening.i can see that you have a mentally decayed brain and you ought not to be engaged in any discussion that requires logical and tactical reasoning which includes meaniful conversations.a ZOMBIE is what best describes you.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by rka1: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
All you misguided people who like to compare 3rd world countries with developed countries, how many of you pay taxes? You want the comfort of a first world country but contribute nought.

What have all the past administrations been doing all these years, yet you want a miracle in just a few years? It takes decades of hard work and sacrifices to untangle the wrongs and move forward.

Continue bitching. All you're good at.

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by supercase1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
rka1:
All you misguided people who like to compare 3rd world countries with developed countries, how many of you pay taxes? You want the comfort of a first world country but contribute nought.

What have all the past administrations been doing all these years, yet you want a miracle in just a few years? It takes decades of hard work and sacrifices to untangle the wrongs and move forward.

Continue bitching. All you're good at.
but I had been more than 5 decades since independence but Nigeria haven't solved just critical issue rigjt.how do you see that cheesy
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by ariesbull: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

they use their resources well.. and they have been existing before 9ja xef...but they put their resources into normal stuff
stop giving excuses ... Nigerian isn't it
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
ariesbull:
stop giving excuses ... Nigerian isn't it

of course Nigeria isn't
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nigerian Govts Are Really Funny, Dey Embezzle Money 4 Demselves, Dey Ignore D Important Issues In D Country & Focus More On Irrelivant Issues.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by LastProphet: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
BigSarah:
Most of this Asian countries achieved this dominance within 30yrs...Obviously African leaders in general have some sort of disability...

Personally I don’t believe there’s hope for Africa, Nigeria especially, our leaders got the worst lecture during colonialism that was all about stealing and exploitation, so you can’t expect them do anything worthy that what the British taught them... and that’s what the politician are teaching their henchmen and lackeys ... The system is rigged and no one seems to care!

Ask your father if he worked under the British and if he was taught how to steal. Why not visit Britain and see how they handle thieves in public office? Those of us that like blaming outsiders we are part of the problem of this country
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by stacyadams: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
coolcharm:
Oga OP, please off the mic cheesy

Because they bought 3 fairly used 1990 trains from China with the loan china gave them... They feel they have arrived.
grin grin grin

Don't mind those clowns
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Faithful007: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Rugaria:

The UAE with Dubai is a very serious Moslem state yet they have given the world the most stunning cities. Singaporean laws are firmly rooted in Islamic practices.., you get flogged for chewing gum or graffitis! Saudi Arabia the home of Islam is biulding a new shiny city where liberalism will be the norm! Kuala Lumpur is religiously inclined....
Bottomline: we blame religion toooo much. Some religious countries are also doing better... Change the system that only rockets evil minded people like Obasanjo Buhari and babangida to power and liberalize the process of accessing power so the decent minded can feel free to join politics... Until then, we are stuck with ruganomics...
I don't know how old you are but your thinking is beyond average. You know the problem.

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by stacyadams: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Truvel:
Nigerian Govts Are Really Funny, Dey Embezzle Money 4 Demselves, Dey Ignore D Important Issues In D Country & Focus More On Irrelivant Issues.
grin grin grin

While the citizens chase after shadows"big brother show"
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
iokpebholo:
Nigerians want this kind of digital development but voted an analogue man as president
Nairalanders ehn

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
sorority11:
This cities that is filled with adverts in every building and you are calling this beauty.
A beautiful city is one that is filled with nature, trees, grasses, even passing the street will make your BP regulate.
This is rubbish to me
City kwa. Bros this is how cities are meant to be, besides Japan has one of the most beautiful countrysides.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by silaswills01(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
Even in the next 1000 years abuja would never be like this
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
ODJ124:
every time we keep insulting our country this isn't fair...
let's appreciate what we have..

we compare ourselves with developed countries..

when only their defense budget alone can fund Nigerian budget 2 years none stop...
do we even have money... compared to them..

Most Africans sees Nigeria as the USA of Africa...
Appreciate gini... The little we have those fat useless grubs feed on it and you are comparing budget, if Japan has seven earthquakes in one year they will still bounce back better, common war that we had in the late 60s we haven't bounced back yet. What a continent what a country
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by stacyadams: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
Map1:
Oga with all this your long journey grammar, when you wake up to the Reality you will know that black nation are backward in terms of every thing most expecially black Africa
grin grin[center

Leave am there make he dey blow grammar dey compare nigeria with mynammar..y not Compare Nigeria and Holland..

If we develop lik Holland ,heaven no go fall
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by dex4sure: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
How i take become Nigerian sef

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by grandstar(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
This is the real city niggarrr

Abuja is no match to Cairo
Talkless Tokyo
Op your head is there

Have you been to Cairo? I very much doubt that!
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by stacyadams: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
CapitalBank:

They have come again with their bullshiiit motivational speeches aimed at celebrating mediocrity just to sound patriotic.
grin grin grin

Like WTF..
Celebrating locomotives trains in 2020=..

Damn....we deserve our leaders walai
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Kay25(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
FarahAideed:
That's why it's annoying when I see those villagers from one south west village claiming Lagos is developed just because the came across the Lekki Ikoyi bridge or 10 story building somewhere in Lagos
abegi cry your cry lags is still the epicentre of development in Nigeria why dem no put 3rd mainland bridge for your village if it can take it..shioor

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by FarahAideed: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kay25:

abegi cry your cry lags is still the epicentre of development in Nigeria why dem no put 3rd mainland bridge for your village if it can take it..shioor

You get sense so ? angry
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
Rugaria:

My problem with what you guys are saying is that you have refused to do a more critical analysis of the situation. You will rather whimsically pin the whole mess we found ourselves in, totally to our color. It's very wrong! I gave you some Asian examples for a reason. Basically I need you all to know tht countries like Bhutan and Mongolia tht have common boundaries with China are comparatively poor. North Korea and south Korea are of the same ethnicity. Yet the south is waxing strong while the north struggles.., can't even feed. Same in South America. There are communities in China tht are so poor, you will think you are in Africa. What's my point? Everything is all about good leadership, good education, good organization and every society in the world are INHERENTLY CAPABLE of these. It all boils down to good governance/international alliances/good leaders. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR SKIN COLOR! Culture?

You talked about blacks and inferiority complex in thier relationship to the white guy! You are right there. That exists! It's a product of the Masters-servants relationship we have had with them white for almost 500 years! From slave trade to colonialism to imperialsim. Those did some violence on our culture/confidence! Obvious! But we are not the only ones with these regrettable hangovers... The Chinese word for America is "Mei Guo", meaning "beutiful country/people"! I mean, just as you will say 'I want to go to America'... The Chinese will say'i want to go to the beutiful country', when they want to go to America! Their gals will kill to date a Caucasian... is there any bigger example of feeling inferior before another country? Yet the Chinese have been able to pilot their development to compete with the Americans! How? Good-steady-patriotic leadership! Nothing else! Get yourself a bunch of good leaders for a long period of time to pilot the affairs of Nigeria and this embarrassing country may start to compete.
This is why Nigeria is hopeless, religion is impossible to deal with (unless you want to wait for another 3 centuries for something akin to the enlightenment in the western world to happen), we can't do away with tribal bigotry, we can't do away with sentimentality, we can't do away with herd mentality. Simple, abandon ship is the only way.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by joyandfaith: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
morgstreme:

Are you purposely stupid upstairs
you are mentally deranged if you think Lagos is developed. Lagos is slum. which state is slum like lagos?
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
etrange:
Tokyo is beautiful in it's own way but not my kinda beautiful city. The ads don't help one's mental state. It's over populated and too busy. Life expectancy must be low there. I'd rather have a city beautified by nature.
Japanese people have a very high life expectancy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Train Goes Off The Railway In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas / Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.