Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja (71101 Views)

This Is Tokyo Not Ajegunle / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja / My Amazing Trip To Tokyo, Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by tollyboy5(m): 12:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Rugaria:

Ignorance at Neptune levelz...
If you have a disability, you are the one with such. Not me an you, you twaat! Nothing is wrong with me. I have schooled and lived with these people and beat them silly in different fields. My only daughter is biracial and the smartest in her classes. Nothing wrong with the black man or his color or continent. We are just going through a rough period which has been very tough because we haven't been able to chase out charlatans from positions of power! Simple. I am soooo tired of characters like you and your deluge of outbursts riddled with all sorts of inferiority complex! In that Asia, there are countries like Laos, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar, sirilanka etc that are as poor as Mali or Cameroon. In Africa, the southern and eastern African countries are picking up rapidly. China was so bad the people used ordinary grasses for vegetables Les than 5 decades ago. They have fixed that.. we will fix ours at some point when people like you stop electing buffoons like Buhari as president!
Once again; you are the one with disability not Africans! Thank you!!
Hello sir, I'll agree to disagree , it seems a lot of africans don't think and we should not measure our progress with failures. Thats what we do when we boast as giant of Africa yet we don't have ordinary 15hours of electricity. Just imagine me software developer I'm waiting for our turn to have light before I could write software. And fuel is now expensive .
This country is killing many brilliant mind but many dumb youth seriously supporting greedy politians . I believe this has to do with some kind of disability from African mentality. This inferiority complexity is a disorder that might not be easily cured.
Let me use this as example , I've been trying to explain to my friend that its inferiority complex that make people see light skin as fresh and looking good but dark skin as a problem.

I'm many areas of our life we act like we aren't irrational thinkers, even google confirms that majority Nigerians suffers from schizophrenia

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by ArticleBeast: 3:08am On Sep 22, 2020
ODJ124:
every time we keep insulting our country this isn't fair...
let's appreciate what we have..

we compare ourselves with developed countries..

when only their defense budget alone can fund Nigerian budget 2 years none stop...
do we even have money... compared to them..

Most Africans sees Nigeria as the USA of Africa...
The ones our money can do what has it done?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by iramure(m): 5:06am On Sep 22, 2020
BigSarah:
Most of this Asian countries achieved this dominance within 30yrs...Obviously Africans in general have some sort of disability...
do away with religion, tribalism, ethnicity, bad politicians and see what will happen in the next 30 years in Africa.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Beverlyjean(f): 5:42am On Sep 22, 2020
sorority11:
This cities that is filled with adverts in every building and you are calling this beauty.
A beautiful city is one that is filled with nature, trees, grasses, even passing the street will make your BP regulate.
This is rubbish to me

Please carry ur big L

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by MansoryMX(m): 5:57am On Sep 22, 2020
coolcharm:
Oga OP, please off the mic cheesy

Because they bought 3 fairly used 1990 trains from China with the loan china have them... They feel they have arrived. :

Lmfao grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Yujin(m): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2020
Lol. If you are born in Nigeria and you grew up in her, aged and die within her without ever travelling out to a developed country, you don't deserve to go to hell. Nigeria is a dead contraption below the developmental level of a good number of even other African countries. No roads, pipeborne water, electricity or even security. No sane person will visit any of these developed countries and return to Nigeria to still support the type of politics happening therein. Anyone who does so is a thief.
Do you know most car drivers in developed countries rarely use there car horns? The reason is traffic lights are top notch and most people on wheels follow the rules of driving. The result is very low noise pollution and sanity. Less aggression and mental stress. Not like in Nigeria with noise and insults all over.
You need to visit any developed country for even a month before you die. After that, Nigeria will disgust you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by kingzizzy: 6:34am On Sep 22, 2020
iramure:
do away with religion, tribalism, ethnicity, bad politicians and see what will happen in the next 30 years in Africa.

Its not possible to do away with those things because Nigeria is not a nation and we are not united.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by BigSarah(f): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Rugaria:

If you have a disability, you are the one with such. Not me an you, you twaat! Nothing is wrong with me. I have schooled and lived with these people and beat them silly in different fields. My only daughter is biracial and the smartest in her classes. Nothing wrong with the black man or his color or continent. We are just going through a rough period which has been very tough because we haven't been able to chase out charlatans from positions of power! Simple. I am soooo tired of characters like you and your deluge of outbursts riddled with all sorts of inferiority complex! In that Asia, there are countries like Laos, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar, sirilanka etc that are as poor as Mali or Cameroon. In Africa, the southern and eastern African countries are picking up rapidly. China was so bad the people used ordinary grasses for vegetables Les than 5 decades ago. They have fixed that.. we will fix ours at some point when people like you stop electing buffoons like Buhari as president!
I don’t think it’s fair to generalize like I did but with Africans and the current look of things it’s fair statistics.
When it comes to advancement Africans (black Americans included) in general are spectators, you might think you’re at par with the top races to that I say congratulations sir.. whatever achievement a black person gets in the next 30yrs it’s old news in the Asian and white community. A&W community also have losers, they are just like any group of people a small amount of winners and a whole lot of losers..

6 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by BigSarah(f): 6:53am On Sep 22, 2020
iramure:

No one in the history of the world has ever run a government that’s fair and righteous , that’s impossible..even Jesus and prophet Muhammad S.A.W didn’t engage with government because that would ruin their record...
If you blame the government always where are the good people in Nigeria the ones that won’t include vices in governance, i will tell you they don’t exist in Africa we don’t have them. Every politician comes from the African community what we see is our best , the best we have the best we deserve and the best we recieve... Personally I don’t believe there’s hope for Africa, Nigeria especially, our leaders got the worst lecture during colonialism that was all about stealing and exploitation, so you can’t expect them do anything worthy that what the British taught them... and that’s what the politician are teaching their henchmen and lackeys ... The system is rigged and no one seems to care!

5 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by blackbriar: 7:03am On Sep 22, 2020
tollyboy5:
it seems Nigerians don't know we are third world country, the world has gone beyond the development we celebrate. No hate , but let's hold our leaders responsible . some people still post third mainland bridge to show development in Lagos undecided

Harajuku
Shinjuku
Rainbow Bridge Odaiba
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by chriskosherbal(m): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2020
coolcharm:
Oga OP, please off the mic cheesy

Because they bought 3 fairly used 1990 trains from China with the loan china gave them... They feel they have arrived.
grin
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by blackbriar: 7:12am On Sep 22, 2020
Ueno Tokyo

5 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by blackbriar: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Shinjuku Tokyo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by winkmart: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2020
Wow! Nice Post
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by dangoteinlaw: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Nah op stop abuja is better that this cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Ikillbrokehoess: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2020
BigSarah:
Most of this Asian countries achieved this dominance within 30yrs...Obviously African leaders in general have some sort of disability...
What's Ur own ability? what have you ever done to change the face of Africa? nothing!

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by SocialJustice: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2020
tollyboy5:
it seems Nigerians don't know we are third world country, the world has gone beyond the development we celebrate. No hate , but let's hold our leaders responsible . some people still post third mainland bridge to show development in Lagos undecided
Mr. Honourable sir, off the mic. It have do. grin
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Rugaria: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2020
tollyboy5:

Hello sir, I'll agree to disagree , it seems a lot of africans don't think and we should not measure our progress with failures. Thats what we do when we boast as giant of Africa yet we don't have ordinary 15hours of electricity. Just imagine me software developer I'm waiting for our turn to have light before I could write software. And fuel is now expensive .
This country is killing many brilliant mind but many dumb youth seriously supporting greedy politians . I believe this has to do with some kind of disability from African mentality. This inferiority complexity is a disorder that might not be easily cured.
Let me use this as example , I've been trying to explain to my friend that its inferiority complex that make people see light skin as fresh and looking good but dark skin as a problem.

I'm many areas of our life we act like we aren't irrational thinkers, even google confirms that majority Nigerians suffers from schizophrenia

My problem with what you guys are saying is that you have refused to do a more critical analysis of the situation. You will rather whimsically pin the whole mess we found ourselves in, totally to our color. It's very wrong! I gave you some Asian examples for a reason. Basically I need you all to know tht countries like Bhutan and Mongolia tht have common boundaries with China are comparatively poor. North Korea and south Korea are of the same ethnicity. Yet the south is waxing strong while the north struggles.., can't even feed. Same in South America. There are communities in China tht are so poor, you will think you are in Africa. What's my point? Everything is all about good leadership, good education, good organization and every society in the world are INHERENTLY CAPABLE of these. It all boils down to good governance/international alliances/good leaders. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR SKIN COLOR! Culture?

You talked about blacks and inferiority complex in thier relationship to the white guy! You are right there. That exists! It's a product of the Masters-servants relationship we have had with them white for almost 500 years! From slave trade to colonialism to imperialsim. Those did some violence on our culture/confidence! Obvious! But we are not the only ones with these regrettable hangovers... The Chinese word for America is "Mei Guo", meaning "beutiful country/people"! I mean, just as you will say 'I want to go to America'... The Chinese will say'i want to go to the beutiful country', when they want to go to America! Their gals will kill to date a Caucasian... is there any bigger example of feeling inferior before another country? Yet the Chinese have been able to pilot their development to compete with the Americans! How? Good-steady-patriotic leadership! Nothing else! Get yourself a bunch of good leaders for a long period of time to pilot the affairs of Nigeria and this embarrassing country may start to compete.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by SocialJustice: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2020
Rugaria:

China was so bad the people used ordinary grasses for vegetables Les than 5 decades ago. They have fixed that.. we will fix ours at some point when people like you stop electing buffoons like Buhari as president!
No, it isn't ignorance at Neptune's level. Bigsarah is right, there is something fundamentally wrong with the black man. It is no happenstance that there is not a single prosperous black nation on earth. The black race is a very wicked and envious race. The most we care about is seeing our neighbours suffer. Wickedness and greed. No love whatsoever.

Go read how China came out of poverty, when the system was created to pull millions out of poverty, everyone made it a point to ensure it succeeded. Whenever a person was lagging, the community came together to pull that one person up. Think of a single place in Nigeria where this is happening? None!

When politicians come out to seek office, instead of the electorate asking what does your manifesto contain, we dwell on siphoning money out of them. In the end, we can't hold politicians accountable.

You spoke of removing tribalism, ethnicity and other vices to allow Nigeria grow. When there is no love, how can we forge a common ground to achieve anything.

When you try to make Nigeria work in your own little way, you're singled out and bullied. You become the evil one in the crowd. Recently even Dr Joe Abah, said he has tried. When his children asks, he will say he tried.

Look at successful nations, the patriotism, kindness and love they show to their nation. Americans are the most proud people of consuming locally produced but in Nigeria, we detest our own, political leaders want us to consume made in Nigeria while they consume foreign made. No patriotism or love for nation.

We believe corruption is Nigeria's problem but it is only a symptom of the underlying wickedness and greed.

This is the problem of the black race in it's entirety. African Americans cry a lot about marginalisation but they deserve every ounce of the oppression given to them because they are also a wicked race who look down on their own kind from other parts of the world. Even a child born in USA to immigrant parents believe they are superior and should have nothing to do with new immigrants from same country.

I could go on and on. Bigsarah was right, the black race is disabled.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Rugaria: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2020
BigSarah:

I don’t think it’s fair to generalize like I did but with Africans and the current look of things it’s fair statistics.
When it comes to advancement Africans (black Americans included) in general are spectators, you might think you’re at par with the top races to that I say congratulations sir.. whatever achievement a black person gets in the next 30yrs it’s old news in the Asian and white community. A&W community also have losers, they are just like any group of people a small amount of winners and a whole lot of losers..

Have you read "From third world to first" by the Singaporean independence leader Lee. Kwan Yew?
Read the book and exorcise yourself of some of these self-depreciating beliefs. Like I told you before, no superior humans! Just societies with more organized cultural outlooks skewed towards acheiving societal goals. Lee told a story in that book of how the government then had to try to stop their people from going up the newly built high rise apartments with their pigs! Remember Singapore was more of a desolate fishing port before him! Folks were so basic with their lifestyle then they wanted to rear their pigs in the new skyscrapers!

But he pesevered! Go to Singapore today.., shiny modern, pace setting. That is a product of inventive leadership. If Singapore had Buhari as their leader instead of Lee, I bet by now instead of talking about high rises to accommodate the population of such a small country, the discuss will be about ruga! Leaders should skew cultural growths towards modern standards that makes the acceptance of new cultural tools easier. Not turning themselves into agents of retrogression and stagnation. Get yourself a bunch of forward thinking leaders and watch your country compete.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by iramure(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2020
BigSarah:

No one in the history of the world has ever run a government that’s fair and righteous , that’s impossible..even Jesus and prophet Muhammad S.A.W didn’t engage with government because that would ruin their record...
If you blame the government always where are the good people in Nigeria the ones that won’t include vices in governance, i will tell you they don’t exist in Africa we don’t have them. Every politician comes from the African community what we see is our best , the best we have the best we deserve and the best we recieve... Personally I don’t believe there’s hope for Africa, Nigeria especially, our leaders got the worst lecture during colonialism that was all about stealing and exploitation, so you can’t expect them do anything worthy that what the British taught them... and that’s what the politician are teaching their henchmen and lackeys ... The system is rigged and no one seems to care!
you are correct 100%

3 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by iramure(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2020
kingzizzy:

Its not possible to do away with those things because Nigeria is not a nation and we are not united.
true, then we are in serious trouble
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Bobby95(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2020
ODJ124:
every time we keep insulting our country this isn't fair...
let's appreciate what we have..

we compare ourselves with developed countries..

when only their defense budget alone can fund Nigerian budget 2 years none stop...
do we even have money... compared to them..

Most Africans sees Nigeria as the USA of Africa...
sir because they have not being to nigeria. Shebi it what nollywood is showing them. Let a resident of kigali, joburg, nairobi, abijan, Algiers, addis ababa, cairo, Dakar visit nigeria. That their Nigeria is Usa mentality go vanish

4 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Rugaria: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
No, it isn't ignorance at Neptune's level. Bigsarah is right, there is something fundamentally wrong with the black man. It is no happenstance that there is not a single prosperous black nation on earth. The black race is a very wicked and envious race. The most we care about is seeing our neighbours suffer. Wickedness and greed. No love whatsoever.

Go read how China came out of poverty, when the system was created to pull millions out of poverty, everyone made it a point to ensure it succeeded. Whenever a person was lagging, the community came together to pull that one person up. Think of a single place in Nigeria where this is happening? None!

When politicians come out to seek office, instead of the electorate asking what does your manifesto contain, we dwell on siphoning money out of them. In the end, we can't hold politicians accountable.

You spoke of removing tribalism, ethnicity and other vices to allow Nigeria grow. When there is no love, how can we forge a common ground to achieve anything.

When you try to make Nigeria work in your own little way, you're singled out and bullied. You become the evil one in the crowd. Recently even Dr Joe Abah, said he has tried. When his children asks, he will say he tried.

Look at successful nations, the patriotism, kindness and love they show to their nation. Americans are the most proud people of consuming locally produced but in Nigeria, we detest our own, political leaders want us to consume made in Nigeria while they consume foreign made. No patriotism or love for nation.

We believe corruption is Nigeria's problem but it is only a symptom of the underlying wickedness and greed.

This is the problem of the black race in it's entirety. African Americans cry a lot about marginalisation but they deserve every ounce of the oppression given to them because they are also a wicked race who look down on their own kind from other parts of the world. Even a child born in USA to immigrant parents believe they are superior and should have nothing to do with new immigrants from same country.

I could go on and on. Bigsarah was right, the black race is disabled.

Frustration can't solve our problems, clear headed decisions will. You have to take time to study more about black history, African history, assassinations of top black thinkers/leaders Sankara, Lumumba, Sekou Toure, Frantz Fanon, Walter Roodney...,and the impositions of the bokassas, the Biyas and the Mobutus that replaced them and messed up things thereafter. Culture differs! Every culture has had some changes following events in such society's history. Those guarantees new outlooks to life/behavior. And again, Africa/black doesn't begin and end with Nigeria. Couple of African countries have made bold steps and left Nigeria behind. Give them some respect. Kenya is biulding a nuclear power plant. Ethiopia just completed the biggest dam in Africa. Nigeria? Still in the middle of their Rugamania! Choices...pls Read my recent reply above. When you travel to Asia you willl see tht there is nothing to it other than persistent-constant- dedicated leadership.... And again; spare the black Americans pls. Those guys went/are going through hell. You can't even imagine what being raised like chickens in poultry farm can do to ur culture/confidence/lifestyle in the long run...

9 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by MJluv(f): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2020
BigSarah:
Most of this Asian countries achieved this dominance within 30yrs...Obviously African leaders in general have some sort of disability...

My dear, mental disability...

2 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2020
Lmao.
The funny people in power won't let people rest..

2 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Rugaria: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2020
iramure:

The UAE with Dubai is a very serious Moslem state yet they have given the world the most stunning cities. Singaporean laws are firmly rooted in Islamic practices.., you get flogged for chewing gum or graffitis! Saudi Arabia the home of Islam is biulding a new shiny city where liberalism will be the norm! Kuala Lumpur is religiously inclined....
Bottomline: we blame religion toooo much. Some religious countries are also doing better... Change the system that only rockets evil minded people like Obasanjo Buhari and babangida to power and liberalize the process of accessing power so the decent minded can feel free to join politics... Until then, we are stuck with ruganomics...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2020
Rugaria:

The Africanized environment is a success killer. You beat them because you were among them.

They gave you the conducive environment, atmosphere, to operate at your highest potential which Africa cannot offer you.

So the lady is right, and Nigeria has the worst set of character traits among Africans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Bobby95(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2020
Rugaria:

My problem with whatt you guys are saying is that you have refused to do a more critical analysis of the situation. You will rather whimsically pin the whole mess we found ourselves in totally to our color. It's very wrong! I gave you some Asian examples for a reason. Basically I need you all to know tht countries like Bhutan and Mongolia tht have common boundaries with China are comparatively poor. North Korea and south Korea are of the same ethnicity. Yet the south is waxing strong while the north struggles.., can't even feed. Same in South America. There are communities in China tht are so poor, you will think you are in Africa. What's my point? Everything is all about good leadership, good education, good organization and every society in the world are INHERENTLY CAPABLE of these. It all boils down to good governance/international alliances/good leaders. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR SKIN COLOR! Culture?

You talked about blacks and inferiority complex in thier relationship to the white guy! You are right there. That exists! It's a product of the Masters-servants relationship we have had with them white for almost 500 years! From slave trade to colonialism to imperialsim. Those did some violence on our culture/confidence! Obvious! But we are not the only ones with this regrettable hangovers... The Chinese word for America is "Mei Guo", meaning "beutiful country/people"! I mean, just as you will say 'I want to go to America'... The Chinese will say'i want to go to the beutiful country', when they want to go to America! Their gals will kill to date a Caucasian... is there any bigger example of feeling inferior before another country? Yet the Chinese have been able to pilot their development to compete with the Americans! How? Good-steady-patriotic leadership! Nothing else! Get yourself a bunch of good leaders for a long period of time to pilot the affairs of Nigeria and this embarrassing country may start to compete.
i get u bro. But there is somthing wrong with 90% of black skin minds. Common buyin if saxhet water he already thinking of 1001 way to cheat u, u mistakinly drop ur wallet he will neva call u back, it ur loss. Average black d moment he and is family has eaten, he does not care wat other people. Average black man wants to make money, but not to help others or change the world but to get expensive stuff and rub on the face of his neighbours and tell them he is beta than them. I dont think this is a poverty induced mentality, most are born with such trait.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Bullishbanks: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2020
shocked
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Heavance(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2020
iokpebholo:
Nigerians want this kind of digital development but voted an analogue man as president
Omo, you wicked o

2 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by BigSarah(f): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2020
Rugaria:

Have you read "From third world to first" by the Singaporean independence leader Lee. Kwan Yew?
Read the book and exorcise yourself of some of these self-depreciating beliefs. Like I told you before, no superior humans! Just societies with more organized cultural outlooks skewed towards acheiving societal goals. Lee told a story in that book of how the government then had to try to stop their people from going up the newly built high rise apartments with their pigs! Remember Singapore was more of a desolate fishing port before him! Folks were so basic with their lifestyle then they wanted to rear their pigs in the new skyscrapers!

But he pesevered! Go to Singapore today.., shiny modern, pace setting. That is a product of inventive leadership. If Singapore had Buhari as their leader instead of Lee, I bet by now instead of talking about high rises to accommodate the population of such a small country, the discuss will be about ruga! Leaders should skew cultural growths towards modern standards that makes the acceptance of new cultural tools easier. Not turning themselves into agents of retrogression and stagnation. Get yourself a bunch of forward thinking leaders and watch your country compete.

I don't believe anyone is special. People are capable of doing special things though, but are Africans those people?... Look at Africans track record even prior colonialism, western civilization isn't our game it's the whites game you can't beat the creator of the game... Africans would fail in attainment of real western development goats don't fly... No I haven't read the book but i know a little about Singapore's advancement, but can it ever be replicated here in Africa or God have it Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Train Goes Off The Railway In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.