Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution (5865 Views)

This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means / APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran / Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by Ajibel(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Oladeji245:

eri won..awon apooda oloshi gbogbo..ajibingo...

Tinubuu pack and go.

Tinubu won't be alive forever. But as long as APC is still delivering the dividends of democracy, APC will retain Lagos whether Tinubu is in the picture or not
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by BERNIMOORE: 1:23am On Sep 23, 2020
Ajibel:

Tinubu won't be alive forever. But as long as APC is still delivering the dividends of democracy, APC will retain Lagos whether Tinubu is in the picture or not
It's a big lie
As it stands now APC are in disarray
Gbadamosi will shock you
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by Ajibel(m): 6:13am On Sep 23, 2020
BERNIMOORE:

It's a big lie
As it stands now APC are in disarray
Gbadamosi will shock you

Gbadamosi grin grin

Lwkm

Just dey give yourself hope se ogbo? smiley

But don't you think you should wait and see if he'll win the Lagos east election first before concluding he'll be a threat
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by BERNIMOORE: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
tollyboy5:

Those guys are going back to edit their comment just let it go else you'll give to the wrong person. You should have not added price to it in the first place. I would have use google search query to get the earliest one

you Alledged that Some people edit their comment without proof....this is malicious because your comment came after the Alexbells quoted me and we need to see this to a logical end here.

because

Once your comment is quoted by someone else on Nairaland....You can't Edit the quoted comment and back date at the same time...even moderators cant do it unless seun allow them access to the NL server which is not possible

That why I snapshot my quoted phrase edo is not Lagos specifically on june 12th....and it was quoted specifically by one (raumdeuter)
you will need to click on ramdeuter's monicker and tell us the Date and comment you see there Or prove otherwise...

here is the Link....my earliest comment was specifically june 12th
See the link
https://www.nairaland.com/5921505/edo-2020-why-disqualified-obaseki#90596108

I created a thread to formalize it on june 18th as a movement.

Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by BERNIMOORE: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
AlexBells:

Please can you clarify a little on why it is a modified comment, I dont seem to understand
It is a malicious statement he cant sustain his allegation with PRACTICAL proof since yesterday, it so unfortunate we have PEOPLE that demonise others just to progress...
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by BERNIMOORE: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
And Lastly...(the Discussion That triggers The Movement was On Jun 04) many were quoting and was reacting to my comment here...https://www.nairaland.com/5901689/obaseki-oshiomhole-broke-before-he#90299315

and it was streamlined between comparing edo to Lagos precisely on june 4.........then on June 10th there was a comment by phillip shuaibu on Channels Tv where seun okinbaloye was taking answers from him...And Phillip Shuaib says That Edo is not Lagos

on June 12 it became a popular slogan... of which i Solidify my stand and stood by it And we have Others like Ruudvannestleroy moniker who supported were part of the Build up in june 4,
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by AlexBells(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
And Lastly...(the Discussion That triggers The Movement was On Jun 04) many were quoting and was reacting to my comment here...https://www.nairaland.com/5901689/obaseki-oshiomhole-broke-before-he#90299315

and it was streamlined between comparing edo to Lagos precisely on june 4.........then on June 10th there was a comment by phillip shuaibu on Channels Tv where seun okinbaloye was taking answers from him...And Phillip Shuaib says That Edo is not Lagos

on June 12 it became a popular slogan... of which i Solidify my stand and stood by it And we have Others like Ruudvannestleroy moniker who supported were part of the Build up in june 4,

Hello, you have tried, I had not been able to reply cause I had been busy, Although you were not the first person to start it you were one of the early people to start using the terms, for that, you will get 1K recharge card from me on Sunday, tell me the network and I will dm the card to you by Sunday...Thanks for your effort, and I appreciate your determination,
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by BERNIMOORE: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
AlexBells:

Hello, you have tried, I had not been able to reply cause I had been busy, Although you were not the first person to start it you were one of the early people to start using the terms, for that, you will get 1K recharge card from me on Sunday, tell me the network and I will dm the card to you by Sunday...Thanks for your effort, and I appreciate your determination,
Thanks for appreciating my effort. But however I will not need the monetary remuneration but it's a good motivation for others who are standing for truth
I have a foundation and would like a collaborative efforts to have a platform where people can express themselves without being bullied...
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by AlexBells(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Thanks for appreciating my effort. But however I will not need the monetary remuneration but it's a good motivation for others who are standing for truth
I have a foundation and would like a collaborative efforts to have a platform where people can express themselves without being bullied...
Thanks and God bless.
I still really want to know more about you and your foundation, the delayed reply, I'm sorry, I work monday to Saturday, only have much of a free time on sunday, please do reply my DM
Re: Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution by PreyingMantis(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
helinues:
Just one winning out of how many lose, Pdp no go let us hear words.

Anyways Ondo can never be Edo state... Take that to bank for cash out
So you prefer an Igbo first lady in Ondo Very soon Igbos would take over Ondo government house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Back-Up Employment With Productivity, Reduce Expenditure — Kalu Tells FG, State / Hail The First African To Become A ''Full Professor'' In Canada / Babangida’s Ex-chief Press Secretary Opens Up, Says ‘yes, IBB Killed Dele Giwa’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.