Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" (26594 Views)

His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by zenith4biz(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
I
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by emekaobaro: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
I thought women where made by God to be a helper

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Imstrong2(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Which kind wahala be this again
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Cammo: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
But he said the truth and I agree with him 100%

My only problem is with our deranged local girls who still think they can be feminists and still be entitled to men's money. Omokri was referring to real wives in this post and not feminists. Of you're a feminist you fend for yourself; you must never depend on a man, married or single.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by harmony75: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
this is only for a wise man �

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Jeromejnr(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
bigass123:
Different school of thoughts.. I don't agree with you sir.
My money is her money.. Her money is my money.
Anything short of that is against God's purpose and plan for family.

Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Stupid talk
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Bennysam: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
BrownCookie:
Wisdom is profitable to direct
You will support this one immediately, lazy woman with evil mentality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Mokason28: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
SO true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by hajyy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mtchheeewwwww.

Thanks God he said "against nature" and nt God

Anyway, different strokes for different folks
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
The pressure on men is so so heavy, after all these pressures, they expect the man to be 100% loyal and faithful.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Some men won't like this
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Creeza(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
All these for clout? shaking my head. Indeed common sense is not common and when one talks too much they tend to spit nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by emekaobaro: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
What does a helper mean
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by dheolexaone(f): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
The gods of men are on fire right now.
If it is Toke's tweet now, they would be blushing like a native fowl.

Where are the real niggies?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
if you want respect, follow his advice

Also do not forget to create a small family,it will be easier for you to manage.

All the Guys complaining are weak men, they dont understand what it means to be a man.

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by tamdun: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
E b like say reno dey craze, so na man come suffer for this world, if u know how many bills I dey pay annually hnmm

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by ovieigho(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
This Man Should just shut up abeg

This one don marry lazy man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by PureGoldh(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by AngelicBeing: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Yawns

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by hotseat: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
Then how come she's referred to as helpmate. Present realities suggest that both should complement each other. If a wife is nonchalant whether the husband is dying financially or not, then she must be a very wicked woman. Iron sharpeneth iron says the Holy Book, Mr Pastor, Mr Politician, Mr Rhinoceros!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by mejai(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
Reno! Reno!! Reno!!!
How many times did I call you? Behave grin

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
ok
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Angelfrost(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Sigh... This guy needs to get a real job!!!... Posting such poorly thought out opinions ought to be beneath a man of his age, learning, and so called exposure.

Well, his social media page, his business!!! Good luck to him and his followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
It's not totally bullshit but I don't just agree to such

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by OBku4(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
I concur.

Dats y guys shouldn't rush into marriage

You must be able to take care of your family to be before u go to the altar

If not, be ready to trade your ballz

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by seguno2: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
BrownCookie:
Wisdom is profitable to direct

His stupidity is not from the Bible.
The backward bushman has not heard of household income

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by yomi007k(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
Our SIMP brethren will always concur..... grin

Look at them..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by mascot87(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
This guy is a foool period

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
In Eze goes to school, omokri means small he goat
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by focus7: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Reno is talking like this because he was fortunate to have access to federal money through Jonathan that he stacked away abroad. If he knows what roles some women's earning is playing to support their husbands he will think otherwise

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by BizBayo: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
chiefolododo:
May God give us understanding

A necessary prayer point my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Your Salary Goes For Rent? / Promiscuous Dad / Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.