Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" (26925 Views)

Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money / His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by braine(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2020
vickydankal:
If my husband thinks this way I already have a problem. Any man that does not want the financial contribution of the wife, may as well ask her to stop working. Yes the man is the head of the house, if I can’t contribute why Am I here?

We will reach the family goal faster when we join heads together financially.

Please I need a woman with the same quality of thought. Where can I find? Coz its hard to get these days.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by OBku4(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2020
JustforMen:

You appear confused.
Nobody says a man should not provide for his own. The issue is where a woman is selfishly being unsupportive of her man to the extent of asking him to borrow money from her to solve her own problem or the family's problem, for example.
I said a man that can live with that is ok but if a man calls out the selfishness, he is also right.
A simp will bend backwards to please a woman at the expense of his own happiness, self respect and wellbeing.

You don't appear to get the distinction between a fool and a responsible person... there is a thin line between the two.

And yes someone can be ignorant and have some understanding...the wrong understanding of things!

Simply put, being a responsible man does not make one a simp but being a woman-wrapper willing to meet a woman's unreasonable conditions and demand makes one a big SIMP.

In all this talk, is there anything in my statement(s) that you negated??

...who's confused? smiley

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Smyk13: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2020
It should be 'my money is our money' her money is our money. Because, me and her are now 'we'
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Curvinus(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

you are the provider and protector of your family, you supposed to be strong, reliable, rational and logical.

The responsibilty of being a man is much, most of these men here shouting, do they think if they go broke, their wives will come to their aid, No she wont, once she takes the position of provider, she will resent the man in her life, then these men will run to nairaland typing all sort of nonsense about how she disrespec them.

And who told you a woman wouldn't resent you, in spite of your ability to provide, as long as you don't tickle her fancy?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by slimmax: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2020
When the man was providing nobody complain o, but when things hard him no be man again. Guys if na the case be that, when things bad, we declare bankruptcy and file for divorce because we no fit take care of her again. abi
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by JustforMen: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2020
OBku4:

In all this talk, is there anything in my statement(s) that you negated??

...who's confused? smiley

Comprehension
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by OBku4(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2020
JustforMen:

Comprehension

couldn't agree more wink
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Abyima(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Where e dey for bible?? Mtcheeewww.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by WaleRock: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
focus7:
Reno is talking like this because he was fortunate to have access to federal money through Jonathan that he stacked away abroad. If he knows what roles some women's earning is playing to support their husbands he will think otherwise

Former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno's benefactor, would be in total disagreement on this assertion for the very reason that his wife was wiser than the ladies who have this Reno's mentality.

She was said to have assisted her husband even in academic sponsorship up to PhD level.

When the husband became the number 1 citizen, see the enjoyment the former first lady swam in.

If you can't invest in your husband, who else will you invest in?
Isn't it clear that he'll feel indebted to her forever once he hammers and demonstrate it?

Is there any successful man today who wasn't assisted by one woman or the other before he made it? Why shouldn't that 'investor' be the wife?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by faithfull18(f): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
We support grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Papadoh(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Simpology: Simp101
Simp Education
Simping Studies
Planet of the Simps
Simp Wars
Simp Trek
Simpman & The Wife
The Incredible Simp
Simpvengers: Infinity Simp
Simpvengers: Simpgame
Simping Squad
(In Steve Roger's) I can do this all day...
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by BrownCookie(f): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2020
Frustrated pig.

Take your frustration out on your inability to provide for your home that is if you have one.

Evilish grim soul.
Buffon. Piss of shit.
Bloody infidel.
You think I am waiting for your class to give me anything? I can provide all by myself so go to your fellow hungry paupers.
IDIOT

Bennysam:

You will support this one immediately, lazy woman with evil mentality
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Bennysam: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
BrownCookie:
Frustrated pig.

Take your frustration out on your inability to provide for your home that is if you have one.

Evilish grim soul.
Buffon. Piss of shit.
Bloody infidel.
You think I am waiting for your class to give me anything? I can provide all by myself so go to your fellow hungry paupers.
IDIOT

Haha idiot
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by BrownCookie(f): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bloody tout.
Hoodlum

Bennysam:

Haha idiot
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Bennysam: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
BrownCookie:
Bloody tout.
Hoodlum

Hoe shame on you harlot
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Elder0001:
I used to think this guy is sensible.
grow up abeg. ogbono thief. seems you took after your father

the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by DenreleDave(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Generalsmart1:
Reno is a fool. People like this is why we are backward as Africans...

When u know how to quote people well on nairaland, msg me
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by BrownCookie(f): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
The shame is on your wayward harlot dimwitted mother for opening her filthy legs for every tom, dick & harry to birth you public frustrated nusiance who is lousy, lazy & stupid enough to think there is anything; anything at all you can do for me. Hopeless pig. Lazy Nigerian youth.
Half man with an inch p*enis.

Stinky he-goat. Itii nchata akwu.
slowpoke

Bennysam:

Hoe shame on you harlot
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by BrownCookie(f): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Where are you goon I'm here waiting for you to utter a single word.

Crawl out from your hole & come say a word to me. Sorry excuse of a man. Mad Idiot.

Thief!!!

Bennysam:

Hoe shame on you harlot
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Bennysam: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
BrownCookie:

Crawl out from your hole & come say a word to me. Sorry excuse of a man. Mad Idiot.

Thief!!!

I'm not your problems, go to Shiloh and talk to your GOD to remove your frustration
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Bennysam: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
BrownCookie:

Thief!!!

Go and hang yourself
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by BrownCookie(f): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Between you & I who needs Shiloh more? It is you who my obvious harmless comment revived your dead scrotum to think you are man enough to talk to me. Bi*tch a*ss

Bennysam:

I'm not your problems, go to Shiloh and talk to your GOD to remove your frustration
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by BrownCookie(f): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
My life is too bubbly to ever contemplate it fool

Bennysam:

Go and hang yourself
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Bennysam: 12:42am On Sep 30, 2020
BrownCookie:
My life is too bubbly to ever contemplate it fool

It's a good idea for evening news paper like you
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by BrownCookie(f): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2020
You coming from a family of evening newspapers,
I bet you can easily identify one.
Thinking about it now, you are the one who deserves to really hang yourself or fall off third mainland bridge.

Your frustrated life has turned you into a public nuisance. So go off yourself

Bennysam:

It's a good idea for evening news paper like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marrying Without Any Source Of Income As A Lady / I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.