Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" (26593 Views)

His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by ume1000: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Enough of your grammar

There is nothing like an equal relationship either you be the man or you will end up being the woman in the relationship.

Continue romantising What a relationship is suppose to be like and continue looking for that supportive woman that will spend her money on you.
A relationship is either symbolic or parasitic
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by golddare: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
This Man Should just shut up abeg

Thank you jare. He was just contradicting himself inorder to make a simple point. The neck is meant to support the head. They are not one flesh for nothing. Yes we know it's better you dont depend on your wife's money but if condition warrant it make the make let ego kill am abi. Who ego help?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Obyino: 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
This man seff.... So nah your head the carry your body weight ... watin do your leg :
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Mike3660(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Liposure: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nwaceci1234:
May God bless You Sir for saying the truth, because truth is bitter. ��❤️�����☑️✅☑️✅☑️☑️☑️☑️
support your husband. It wont remove anything from your body
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by segvic(m): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
ebukajay184:
"Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" - Reno Omokri To Husbands

Reno Omokri has stated that a husband is not supposed to spend money that belongs to his wife, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFaYJ5vjyln/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

But they said marriage is a union between man and woman but how come the woman's money is not part of the union?
I understand if the woman is not working which is not the best, but if the woman is working what will she be spending her money on?

I think Mr Reno is trying to encourage men to be a responsible father and husband, but this nugget no balance at all

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Pweetyccee(f): 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
D Alfa or whatever dey call dem self will come 4 u cheesy oh dey are here already
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
This Man Should just shut up abeg

Bro, if you really want to be in charge of your home and enjoy it to the fullest when you get married, endeavor to swallow the bitter pill Reno just gave you because it is the raw fact. Rather than getting upset, use it to financially prepare yourself very well ahead of marriage. This is why it is a dumb idea to marry a lady whose financial capacity is the same as yours, worse if she earns above you. Because you will make her feel as if she is demanding too much, whereas she is innocently requesting or wanting to live from her level; which you are not up to. So you can see that such dumbness is so close to that of marrying a slut.

In addition, when you get married, don't even expect gifts after giving her several gifts. And whenever she gives you, don't feel so excited because you would pay back in multiples except your marriage collapse the following day. God forbid that your marriage collapse sha. grin

And if you carelessly allow her to outgive you in the name of lavishly supporting you, know that your "family headship" over her is what you are indirectly selling to her unconsciously (just like foolish Esau in the bible), whether she proves it to you or not. Married women ehn, they are just some set of wonderful human beings. If u no understand them especially in the area of finances, na so so vex u go dey vex every day.
grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Am I not one of her children?

Then why does she call me 'Baby..'?

Alright. Ensure you don't cry so much when she spanks you like her other children. grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by vickydankal(f): 2:59am On Sep 23, 2020
toscolee:

A lady said the same thing you posted here to me a few days ago.
I, for one, hates touching women's money, and she was advising me to change the mindset.

Seriously some of us trust men who don’t want our money.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Burgerlomo: 3:29am On Sep 23, 2020
Alright we done hear, Miss or Mrs Reno the talkative grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by JustforMen: 4:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Pweetyccee:
D Alfa or whatever dey call dem self will come 4 u cheesy oh dey are here already

Without resorting to jibes, could you argue and defend your position on the issue logically?

Alfa see parasitic relationship, make Alfa no talk am?

Make the woke feminist come defend the logic of Reno's claim with sense na.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by JustforMen: 5:02am On Sep 23, 2020
OBku4:

Boy. How can you call someone with the mindset of being d provider for his household a simp

Do you reason at all?

A simp is one who goes beyond logic and reason to please a woman or court her love.

So yes, you can be a provider and a mega simp self, infact, most Simps are so called good providers only that they do it for the wrong reasons.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Sagefromtheeast: 5:20am On Sep 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
if you want respect, follow his advice

Also do not forget to create a small family,it will be easier for you to manage.

All the Guys complaining are weak men, they dont understand what it means to be a man.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:38am On Sep 23, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Isn't it better to just shut up?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Charx122: 7:10am On Sep 23, 2020
Hey Teddy bear, is only the selfish woman that would agree to what your shit hole just popped out! Heavy weight champion..
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by simfrost90210: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2020
angry come let me download sense for you from google play store
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by simfrost90210: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin,,wife;;pls I need 200k
Husband::I don't have
Wife::should I borrow it from my hand then you will give me back when you have??
Husband::
grin this one off me oooo
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Donmori007: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2020
Oga,if the Head carries the load? What helps to lift the load from the ground,is it not the Hand?The man is the head and controls the woman in everything including her finance.what did God said a woman is to her husband? that is how it use to be but the likes of you have change the whole narrative and that's why we are finding ourselves where we are in the world today. Leaving the good practices. So every functions in the whole body is determined by the Head. I don talk my own.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by rajiedreez: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2020
And they'll still claim that two will become one after marriage. So the Bank account is still two but the man and wife is one. OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Ikillbrokehoess: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
grin
Men Shay Una dey here so

Seun I am tired of this stuff below
I had the same problem yesterday but it's good now.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by sapporo: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2020
vickydankal:
If my husband thinks this way I already have a problem. Any man that does not want the financial contribution of the wife, may as well ask her to stop working. Yes the man is the head of the house, if I can’t contribute why Am I here?

We will reach the family goal faster when we join heads together financially.

thanks for pulling our legs mrs. cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by EngrXrix(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2020
ebukajay184:
"Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" - Reno Omokri To Husbands

Reno Omokri has stated that a husband is not supposed to spend money that belongs to his wife, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFaYJ5vjyln/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
If the head is designed to carry weight then what about the shoulder and the back?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by vickydankal(f): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2020
sapporo:

thanks for pulling our legs mrs. cheesy
Who told you I’m interested in pulling your legs, if you find it too hard to believe my comment just try and change the type of ladies that you have been dating.

Some of us ladies are too useful to be in a relationship and not contribute financially.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by sapporo: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

you missed the point, the man didnt say you can not contribute, what he wrote down was about men preying on their wives finances thinking it is their own.

He has a point tho ! buh what he forget is that, most men that prey on there wives don't have or earn little compared to there wives. imagine linda ikeji marrying an average man, if she can't augment him with all she has ..whose shame abeg
A man that earn twice or triple of what his wife brings home wil most definitely not care about the wife income or need it.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Psoul(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2020
This is pure truth that only the real men will understand.

This wisdom is not meant for boys. It is for men.
Follow this wisdom, and you will have ur respect intact.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by sapporo: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2020
vickydankal:

Who told you I’m interested in pulling your legs, if you find it too hard to believe my comment just try and change the type of ladies that you have been dating.

Some of us ladies are too useful to be in a relationship and not contribute financially.

Easy, lol ! i don't mean it that way and i don't need to change the type of ladies around me they are doing fine on there own thats ok.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by OBku4(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2020
JustforMen:

A simp is one who goes beyond logic and reason to please a woman or court her love.

So yes, you can be a provider and a mega simp self, infact, most Simps are so called good providers only that they do it for the wrong reasons.
stop confusing yourself

Someone who understandings that he has an inborn wiring/gift (given to men) to make him a provider (and pursues it) can never be called a simp

Simpletons, are ignorant and foolish people (check ur dictionary).
Can someone with this understanding be called ignorant or foolish

Now I will tell you, if someone leaves this role of providing (or put 'love' for women before it), to go chase after women; professing love/marriage is a simp (ignorant & foolish person)

Stop confusing yourself
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by stanwheellz(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2020
What happened to GENDER EQUALITY?
Is it selective?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by JaneYave(f): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2020
Words on marble,only for the wise to comprehend.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by peak115: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2020
The truth is that different methods work for different families. I consider his proposal as a method or an approach to family issues. Please just follow what works for you. Always bear in mind that there can be no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to management of family.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by JustforMen: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2020
OBku4:

stop confusing yourself

Someone who understandings that he has an inborn wiring/gift (given to men) to make him a provider (and pursues it) can never be called a simp

Simpletons, are ignorant and foolish people (check ur dictionary).
Can someone with this understanding be called ignorant or foolish

Now I will tell you, if someone leaves this role of providing (or put 'love' for women before it), to go chase after women; professing love/marriage is a simp (ignorant & foolish person)

Stop confusing yourself

You appear confused.
Nobody says a man should not provide for his own. The issue is where a woman is selfishly being unsupportive of her man to the extent of asking him to borrow money from her to solve her own problem or the family's problem, for example.
I said a man that can live with that is ok but if a man calls out the selfishness, he is also right.
A simp will bend backwards to please a woman at the expense of his own happiness, self respect and wellbeing.

You don't appear to get the distinction between a fool and a responsible person... there is a thin line between the two.

And yes someone can be ignorant and have some understanding...the wrong understanding of things!

Simply put, being a responsible man does not make one a simp but being a woman-wrapper willing to meet a woman's unreasonable conditions and demand makes one a big SIMP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Promiscuous Dad / What Percentage Of Your Salary Goes For Rent? / Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.