Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" (26616 Views)

His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Generalsmart1: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Reno is a fool. People like this is why we are backward as Africans...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by omooba969(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
if you want respect, follow his advice

Also do not forget to create a small family,it will be easier for you to manage.

All the Guys complaining are weak men, they dont understand what it means to be a man.

@bolded,

Maybe we have forgotten, can you please remind us?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Message to all future husbands:
Make hay while the sun shines because when the sun is not shining you won't be able to make hay

Pls tell them

they should go and ask all those men crying everyday on nairaland about how their wives lost respect for them after they lost the position of being a provider.

many of these boys writing simp all over the place are the real SIMP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by yomi007k(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
OBku4:

Boy. How can you call someone with the mindset of being d provider for his household a simp

Does you reason at all?

That is not the point and you know it.

However , we will discuss this issue in 10 years time. Let us see if any of us change position by that time.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by omooba969(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
optm:
I think he's advising men not to make their plans having their wife's money in mind but that doesn't mean the man cannot request financial assistance from the wife where or when necessary.

I can see you're trying to interpret his nonsense ehn. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
omooba969:

@bolded,

Maybe we have forgotten, can you please remind us?

you are the provider and protector of your family, you supposed to be strong, reliable, rational and logical.

The responsibilty of being a man is much, most of these men here shouting, do they think if they go broke, their wives will come to their aid, No she wont, once she takes the position of provider, she will resent the man in her life, then these men will run to nairaland typing all sort of nonsense about how she disrespec them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Asianjollof007: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
vickydankal:
If my husband thinks this way I already have a problem. Any man that does not want the financial contribution of the wife, may as well ask her to stop working. Yes the man is the head of the house, if I can’t contribute why Am I here?

We will reach the family goal faster when we join heads together financially.

Yes baby
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by optm(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
omooba969:

I can see you're trying to interpret his nonsense ehn. grin
lolz chief. You could see some sense if you look at it from another perspective
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Yes baby

I swear you be mumu boy, the same woman you are ass licking, will still be the one to abuse you when you stop being the provider

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Openbusiness: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Those ones shouting SIMP all over the place, do they understand what is it to be a man

They think being a man is having just only a pennis, they dont undrstand the provider part.

So because the man is the provider, the woman should just become a liability and a leech and a parasite that doesn't bring anything to the table? Even the Bible says God said, it is not good for man to be alone, I will make a help meet for him. Do you know what helpmeet means? Even the lion in the jungle, lionesses help to hunt down prey. A man is a provider, a woman is the supporter of the provider. If she's not supporting him to fulfill his role in any way, then that equation is wrong. This rubbish statement below is why some women have turned themselves to parasites in a marriage, golddiggers that are just there for the benefits, they don't contribute to the process of the family's success. A successful marriage is teamwork. And it takes a team to make a team work.
But your wife’s money is not meant for you to spend.Don’t even think of it. Don’t make plans for it.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by omooba969(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
optm:
lolz chief. You could see some sense if you look at it from another perspective

That post is not supportive of the true values of marriage.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by desiredhome: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
binghamm:
Stupid talk
There is wisdom in that talk...... only the wise will understand it.....
In all thy getting, get wisdom and understanding
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by omooba969(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
desiredhome:

There is wisdom in that talk...... only the wise will understand it.....
In all thy getting, get wisdom and understanding

Reno's post is absolute nonsense coz he didn't consider the fact that fingers are not equal and Nigeria has a precarious economy.

How many people or families enjoy the available opportunities in Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by omooba969(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
ecomalchemist:
lol, such a stupid fellow and the crown prince of the SIMPville.

Say no to SIMPS.

All Simpsons deserve to die a violent death for making the world so feminine.

Biko CALM DOWN. grin

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by desiredhome: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Generalsmart1:
Reno is a fool. People like this is why we are backward as Africans...
It's his own opinion......he did not say wife should not give/provides for the family......
It's only lazy men that will be happy/depends on his wife's money.......

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by djon78(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
if you want respect, follow his advice

Also do not forget to create a small family,it will be easier for you to manage.

All the Guys complaining are weak men, they dont understand what it means to be a man.

It is not about being a weak man
Making it sound selfishly
Can make a man withdraw support when he earns more than the woman
It's all depends on manner of approach

I have seen a situation where
A woman made almost same with the man
And kept her money
Later the mans table turned
He hit it big time
And made good money
But because of the woman's attitude
Gunman kept his money to himself
Even set up his relations

So wisdom has to be applied here
Let it have a human face
There are big men that kept there money
To themselves because of this kind of attitude from there woman
Some even when they died
There wives could not lay hands
To there money
So wisdom is needed when dealing with humans
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
So because the man is the provider, the woman should just become a liability and a leech and a parasite that doesn't bring anything to the table? Even the Bible says God said, it is not good for man to be alone, I will make a help meet for him. Do you know what helpmeet means? Even the lion in the jungle, lionesses help to hunt down prey. A man is a provider, a woman is the supporter of the provider. If she's not supporting him to fulfill his role in any way, then that equation is wrong. This rubbish statement below is why some women have turned themselves to parasites in a marriage, golddiggers that are just there for the benefits, they don't contribute to the process of the family's success. A successful marriage is teamwork. And it takes a team to make a team work.

you are the one writing the golddigging, liability and the rest, did he write that a woman is suppose to be a liability

The reality is that if you can provide, your respect will increase, the day you lose your provider status and she becomes the provider even if she earns a million naira per month, that day, you will lose respect.

Dont be part of those men that come to nairaland to cry daily how their wives disrespected them when they lost their jobs.

Do not romantised marriage, you will be dealth with brutally,just do your job as a man, try as much as possible to have a small family so that you can continue doing your job as a man because they day you lose your status, that day you will become less of man to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Goalnaldo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
It surprises me that people can't see the sarcasm in this grin Reno, a pioneer in patriarchy Fc. See what he tweeted sometime ago cheesy grin

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by omooba969(m): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You are the SIMP that is scared of his duties as a man

[s]A man that can provide for his family can control and led his family, that man will be respected by his wife[/s]

You are a girly man that want to prey on your wife money.

I will show you many men who provided for their families and still lost control, and their wives didn't show them respect.

So oga CALM DOWN.

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Asianjollof007: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I swear you be mumu boy, the same woman you are ass licking, will still be the one to abuse you when you stop being the provider

I won't unbore you, i can see you've been quoting everybody on this thread. Please don't quote me again, find somewhere else to transfer your aggression.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Exodora: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Some matured Boyz won't like this at all. Soon troll in calling him Simp mean well they are the real simp.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
djon78:

It is not about being a weak man
Making it sound selfishly
Can make a man withdraw support when he earns more than the woman
It's all depends on manner of approach

I have seen a situation where
A woman made almost same with the man
And kept her money
Later the mans table turned
He hit it big time
And made good money
But because of the woman's attitude
Gunman kept his money to himself
Even set up his relations

So wisdom has to be applied here
Let it have a human face
There are big men that kept there money
To themselves because of this kind of attitude from there woman
Some even when they died
There wives could not lay hands
To there money
So wisdom is needed when dealing with humans

It is important for a man to up his game, to be independent.

Men should stop romatising about marriage but face reality.

Finance is a big thing in marriage, it can destory or build a marriage

for all these nice women nonsense, 99% of women attiude will change once they assume the position of provider even if she earns a million

Men should work hard and have small families they can manage
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by omooba969(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
vickydankal:
If my husband thinks this way I already have a problem. Any man that does not want the financial contribution of the wife, may as well ask her to stop working. Yes the man is the head of the house, if I can’t contribute why Am I here?

We will reach the family goal faster when we join heads together financially.

Oil dey ya head. smiley

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by jimmychang: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Marriage is not compulsory

My money that I will spend on myself to look cuter and more handsome and help people too .

No stress
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
omooba969:

I will show you many men who provided for their families and still lost control, and their wives didn't show them respect.

So oga CALM DOWN.

He lost respect even before the marriage, she didnt respect him or she married for the wrong reason.

there are more men that have lost respect when they lost the status of being a provider

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Asianjollof007:

I won't unbore you, i can see you've been quoting everybody on this thread. Please don't quote me again, find somewhere else to transfer your aggression.

SIMPs hate the truth grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by tete7000(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nonsense for the ears of those who listen to him
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by desiredhome: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
omooba969:

Reno's post is absolute nonsense coz he didn't consider the fact that fingers are not equal and Nigeria has a precarious economy
How many people or families enjoy the available opportunities in Nigeria?
It's because we do not plan..... majority of people gets into marriage for different reasons outside the main purpose of marriage......

Ideally, as a man, you don't get into marriage if you know you can not provide for your family's basic needs

These are the reason Nigeria is the way it is.......the family is the unit of the society/country

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by omooba969(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
chuksjuve:
Marry a virtuous woman and you won't have problem of such !

Contact us for your landscaping, gardening and horticulture projects

Where can I find them sir? grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" by Asianjollof007: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

SIMPs hate the truth grin grin
You're the simp here man, woman wrapper. Ogbeni koshi danu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display / My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife / My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.