Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional (33664 Views)

See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) / I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by SweetiliciousD: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
ODJ124:
cool cool

cool
Obaseki should Calm down.... the battle is about taking a new leaf...

He might be disqualified on the grounds that He sort for nomination in 2 different political party for the same election...

which is against the law... (AA in imo state)

Taaaaaaaa

One of them spotted

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by kolade560: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
wolesmile:
Obaseki....

Let me remind you that it is these people without "Party's constitutional authority" that "rigged" you into power four years ago.

Write this down... After your term in office, you will also see yourself, just like the Tinubus, the Oshiomoles, the Wikes, the Anarchis and others, as the political godfather of whatever area you occupy. It is just our nature as a people in Nigeria.

You think you won because you're popular?
EDO PEOPLE JUST CHOSE THE BETTER OF THE TWO DEVILS!!!
If APC had won, will u say this.
God has lifted him, u can cry as u want.
oshiomhole placed himself as God and he failed.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Indispensable85(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
djon78:

Irrespective of Buharis fault
He is still has humane feelings
That was why God allowed him

There where things that politicians do in this regime
Dey no born them well to do during example obj regime
So Buhari is humane

But as far Tinubu
There is no iota of human feeling in him
Absolutely
Tinubu can never rule Nigeria
It's impossible
He has no iota of human feeling

If you tell me someone like Osibanjo
Yes he is a very good man
Will make a very good president
But Tinubu
Capital no no

Look at how he totally corrupted Adams Oshiomole
Who later became arrogant
You become like those you hang around with

Buhari is humane? Are you for real? Lol.....
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Born2Breed(f): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
seguno2:

Definitely not.
A dog is a dog to discerning, enlightened minds. Only confounded sheeple can mistake it for their god.

Are you a confounded sheeple?
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by klas(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
omooba969:

But this is stale gist na.

He later realised he could do without Tinubu so what's the big deal.

Why are you Nigerians like this - suffer no dey tire una? undecided

Senseless inference by you regarding "suffer no dey tire una"

He didn't stay in APC to fight and defeat Tinubu. He decamped to another party and won an election from there.

Having decamped, he should leave the questioning of the governance structure of APC to its members. It doesn't concern him again
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by ejimatic: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-your-position-in-apc-is-not-constitutional-obaseki-attacks-tinubu/
Godfatherism and national leadership are parts of the Nigerian politics. OBJ claimed he was a national leader in APC during PMB second election but he was rendered useless when PMB won his second election even in OBJ ward. Keep thanking God on your victory .Leave godfatherism and nation leadership.They have come to stay in Nigeria.0

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
ODJ124:

He might be disqualified on the grounds that He sort for nomination in 2 different political party for the same election...

He doesn't seem to remember that. Such immaturity. I cautioned all of them right from time, that whoever wins, it's just battle 1, more battles ahead, the war continues.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by olajide8(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
omooba969:

And what's the use or importance of the information.

I understand that majority of Nigerians do have a penchant for asking foolish questions but yours is quite nauseating.

Why not make a fool of your self - since traveling is now another certificated accomplishment - you subliminal entity - goosh too many Nigerians need to be lobotomized, rubbish walking on it's head
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Olril18(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
olajide8:

Why not make a fool of your self - since traveling is now another certificated accomplishment - you subliminal entity - goosh too many Nigerians need to be lobotomized, rubbish walking on it's head
what's dis one saying naa
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by stayclearofme: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
omooba969:

Address your slave mentality first.

Bye
Now he has done the right thing not ranting up and down. All you children on NL..you in particular that knows nothing but to insult. Now the man you support has put you to shame by finally being magnanimous in victory. That is what a right thinking person ought to have done.

Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by omooba969(m): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
olajide8:

Lol cheesy ... òdè òshì

Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by omooba969(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
[s]
stayclearofme:

Now he has done the right thing not ranting up and down. All you children on NL..you in particular that knows nothing but to insult. Now the man you support has put you to shame by finally being magnanimous in victory. That is what a right thinking person ought to have done.
[/s]

Thanks for your efforts and sweat... now find the nearest transformer and do the needful.

Nonsense! cool
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by 2016v2017: 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bessppectt:
It's high time we all started ridiculing and taunting those who have ruled, oppressed and suppressed us over the years and decades.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by 2016v2017: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
uniqueboi1:
I like this Obaseki. "Give problem to who wan give you problem".
Bullion van drugstore, we dae come for you 2023.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by stayclearofme: 12:03am On Sep 23, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Thanks for your efforts and sweat... now find the nearest transformer and do the needful.

Nonsense! cool
Lol...Pele...u be real dunce. grin cheesy

Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by garfield1: 12:15am On Sep 23, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

He doesn't seem to remember that. Such immaturity. I cautioned all of them right from time, that whoever wins, it's just battle 1, more battles ahead, the war continues.

You have been missing in action
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by wolesmile(m): 3:55am On Sep 23, 2020
kolade560:

If APC had won, will u say this.
God has lifted him, u can cry as u want.
oshiomhole placed himself as God and he failed.

Sorry bro...
I am not a card carrying member of any political party.
I don't have any political leaning.
Even the last time I voted was in 1999.
So, wetin concern me with APC?
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by fedora04: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2020
In as much as I don't support Obaseki disrespect ing Asiwaju..I still believe Tinubu took it too far by making a broadcast days before the Election

Claiming he was a true Democrats was uncalled for.In real sense how.many of them stayed during the Abacha regime.

They ran away and where chilling in London and US cruising on Donations from NGO

Then can back to start parading themselves as Democrats.

People died during the struggle...these are the democrats abeg

If he claims Obaseki wasn't a democrats.is sanwoolu a democrat..what about ambode and fashola..even osibanjo.what role did they play in the struggle ..

Make him.leave DAT matter.

Edo no be Lagos

My tot

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Kfed4ril(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2020
Triangles1:
Oga go and work Ann kip shut, there's no difference between you and them forget that slogan Edo no be lagos, there's a lot to proofs to the world not only in Edo state, with the high classes men's and shoji guys in edo that place shouldn't be in that awkward position.

Get to work.

His case is totally different from Uche Nwosu’s case.
In the case of Obaseki he didn’t contest for the primaries with APC, he didn’t even get to that level, but Uche Nwosu contested for the primaries and lost.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by tot(f): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2020
fedora04:
In as much as I don't support Obaseki disrespect ing Asiwaju..I still believe Tinubu took it too far by making a broadcast days before the Election

Claiming he was a true Democrats was uncalled for.In real sense how.many of them stayed during the Abacha regime.

They ran away and where chilling in London and US cruising on Donations from NGO

Then can back to start parading themselves as Democrats.

People died during the struggle...these are the democrats abeg

If he claims Obaseki wasn't a democrats.is sanwoolu a democrat..what about ambode and fashola..even osibanjo.what role did they play in the struggle ..

Make him.leave DAT matter.

Edo no be Lagos

My tot

You don't even need to go that far, what role did Ize-Iyamu play in the so-called struggle? It was just a very illogical statement to make.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by BluntNigerian: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Racoon:
In so much that it is true, Obaseki should stay clear of senseless political bickering & face governance that Edo people have given him a privileged mandate to exercise. Pride can also destroy him.
E no consign you.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by pricklewane: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bessppectt:
It's high time we all started ridiculing and taunting those who have ruled, oppressed and suppressed us over the years and decades.
Very true we should start with the like of Peter obi that looted Anambra to the grave, the Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji before descending in Tinubu those one are criminals from hell even in their mothers womb.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by xpansion(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2020
ODJ124:
cool cool

cool

He was disqualified from even contesting primaries in APC. So na only PDP he contested in
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by GreyLaw(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
See the covert Tinubu supporters asking Obaseki to be calm and face governance. Hypocrites! As if they care. Abeg make una let the man talk him mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch / Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought / Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.