Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) (9796 Views)

See Why Nigerian Women Love Big D1ck So Much [PICS] / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Deicide: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
This is fake as hell, I studied both the text pattern in the chat and it's the same.

6 Likes

Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Deicide: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
virginprincess:
It is not weird it everywhere i am taller than my crush
Lies
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Timson01(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Misyarn:
It all started last week thursday when one of my boss friends stopped by at our shop to say Hi,he came with one black pretty lady..he said they were coming from a church programme.
My boss called his friend aside and ask if that girl is his girlfriend the guy said no that they are just friends..

As a real niggar na..my boss started whining the girl, she gave him good vibe so, they exchanged number and she left with that my oga friend ..(i did not put mouth in their talk oo )

My boss called her later in the night and professed some love shit to her..
She agreed to have a relationship with him(note:twas my boss that told me all these )

I came back from Mosque the next day which was on friday and met her in shop...she said she already asked of me and many bla bla bla...i did not say anything ,i just smiled.
That was how it started oo..she came to sit beside me and wants to be playing unnecessary play with me..i just left shop like i want to go and buy sometin.
I went back to shop later in the evening thinking she would have left..i met her preparing to go...when she's ready to go my boss asked for a good bye hug. She told my boss to tell me to hug her first before then she wud hug him..immediately i heard dat i just left shop nii..
I don't use to go shop on weekends cos i have to do some casual work to feed and pay some bills..

Fast forward to monday evening,she came to shop again and started disturbing me,my boss cautioned her cos we were busy... She requested for my phone and i gave it to her..She later left wen no one was giving her attention.

Around 10pm in the night she called me..i was surprised how she got my number so she explained she dialed her number on my phone and also sent herself friend request with my fb..
I dont like making calls ,so i told her we chat on fb..
We started chatting and she was telling me how she would like to be in a relationship with me..i refused and she was begging..i sha refuse...

Note...●i no fine reach my oga ...tho we are age mate oo ..
●i be broke ass niggar
●and i dont like girls taller than me

Pls what should i do nairalander..
Should i chop and clean mouth..or just forget the matter..

guy if u allowed her go u don't make a mistake that u might regret person were like u without condition u still wan let go ,or u wanthey chase another person were no like u except the guy ugly baba let the relationship kick but take the lead for the relationship
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Majikman(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
E be like say the girl no fine ,nah why u dey resist . I for tell u say make u chop clean mouth oh ,but as I hear say nah free help ur oga dey give u ... Just freestyle the girl ...
But if she still dey worry you ... wait make ur Oga chop first den u too you chop .

As for me I still dey wait the day better babe go chyke me

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Silentgroper(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dz one just dey misyarn anyhw. Which 1n be " she requested 4 my num, i gave her" den she calld u around 10pm nd u're surprised hw she got ur num. Oh boy. Naso u dy confuse ur papa 4 ouse.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by lionel4power(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Misyarn:
It all started last week thursday when one of my boss friends stopped by at our shop to say Hi,he came with one black pretty lady..he said they were coming from a church programme.
My boss called his friend aside and ask if that girl is his girlfriend the guy said no that they are just friends..

As a real niggar na..my boss started whining the girl, she gave him good vibe so, they exchanged number and she left with that my oga friend ..(i did not put mouth in their talk oo )

She agreed to have a relationship with him(note:twas my boss that told me all these )

I came back from Mosque the next day which was on friday and met her in shop...she said she already asked of me and many bla bla bla...i did not say anything ,i just smiled.
That was how it started oo..she came to sit beside me and wants to be playing unnecessary play with me..i just left shop like i want to go and buy sometin.
I went back to shop later in the evening thinking she would have left..i met her preparing to go...when she's ready to go my boss asked for a good bye hug. She told my boss to tell me to hug her first before then she wud hug him..immediately i heard dat i just left shop nii..
I don't use to go shop on weekends cos i have to do some casual work to feed and pay some bills..

Fast forward to monday evening,she came to shop again and started disturbing me,my boss cautioned her cos we were busy... She requested for my phone and i gave it to her..She later left wen no one was giving her attention.

Around 10pm in the night she called me..i was surprised how she got my number so she explained she dialed her number on my phone and also sent herself friend request with my fb..
We started chatting and she was telling me how she would like to be in a relationship with me..i refused and she was begging..i sha refuse...

●i be broke ass niggar

Aliexpress is giving out $20 or N7,690 worth of physical goods for free � with free shipping.

FREE SHIPPING OOO ���

��

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKW5PjV
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by stanliwise(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Misyarn:
Cc.slawomir
Stanliwise

Sorry for the late reply.

After reading this message, I have this suggestions.

Never admit to her proposal over a chat, she could use this evidence against you someday.

WAYS TO GO
Play along with the intention to understand who she is then make your decision. Avoid using Facebook and WhatsApp to say things that could implicate you. Also don’t get caught up in the movie, remember you want to just understand the situation.
This are for people who like adventures(myself). Please don’t get caught up with emotions, it is for people with a little cold mind.

OR

Tell her your true intention and burn as many bridges you can burn.
if you pick this opinion, please don’t Bleep her and don’t accept her proposal.

PERSONALLY
Don’t shit where you eat. Yes you read that, just like shitting in your kitchen.
Doing anything with that babe sounds like that.

My TWO cent

6 Likes

Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by virginprincess(f): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Deicide:
Lies
I don't care what you believe
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Nat404: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
OP, she isn't a good girl. Would put you into trouble one day. Stay away from the girl.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by WallStreetfx(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
Run as fast as possible they want to use you. It's a plan. Have experienced this type of situation.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Do you know that if you stop smoking, stop doing bad things, stop fornication,stop drinking, obeying the ten commandment
You will still die
So misyarn live your life to the fullest f**k that bitch cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by fati2001(m): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
if you like follow all those negative talks, if e cast nah only u go carry cross..
abeg no put urself for shame.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Misyarn: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
stanliwise:

Never admit to her proposal over a chat, she could use this evidence against you someday.

WAYS TO GO
Play along with the intention to understand who she is then make your decision. Avoid using Facebook and WhatsApp to say things that could implicate you. Also don’t get caught up in the movie, remember you want to just understand the situation.
This are for people who like adventures(myself). Please don’t get caught up with emotions, it is for people with a little cold mind.

OR

PERSONALLY
Don’t shit where you eat. Yes you read that, just like shitting in your kitchen.

My TWO cent
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Misyarn: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
WallStreetfx:
Run as fast as possible they want to use you. It's a plan. Have experienced this type of situation.
this sounds deeply truth..
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Misyarn: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
stanliwise:

WAYS TO GO

OR

PERSONALLY

My TWO cent

my real gee...

always reasoning like a real niggarrr
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Misyarn: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Deicide:
This is fake as hell, I studied both the text pattern in the chat and it's the same.
don't know if i should explain this to you..but bro..

that's some real truth there
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by LedRock: 1:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Some Nairaland boys are just too stupid, everytime chop and clean mouth. Some girls no dey irritate una? undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Misyarn:

●i be broke ass niggar

It's either this girl is stupid or u are one handsome guy that is hard to resist.. aside these two I'm not buyin ur story... besides u mentioned u gave her ur number buh surprised how she got ur number and add u on FB. Can u elaborate pls
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by donbrowser(m): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Deicide:
Exactly...
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by donbrowser(m): 6:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
Dz one just dey misyarn anyhw. Which 1n be " she requested 4 my num, i gave her" den she calld u around 10pm nd u're surprised hw she got ur num. Oh boy. Naso u dy confuse ur papa 4 ouse.
The guy sabi lie no be small.
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2020
What if your Oga is testing you
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Vecto(m): 7:34am On Sep 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
He said she requested for his phone and he gave it to her. She probably used the guy's phone to dial her number just to get the guy's number. There's nothing confusing here.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Djamel(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2020
WallStreetfx:

Share your experience

I want to learn

Plus I like Amebo grin
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Sayre: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Can't y'all see that it's fake? undecided He texts the way she does. Unnecessary addition of ".."
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by idris646(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2020
it's blasphemy to bro code when a hommie says no to free pussy
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Edyice: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2020
Silentgroper:

Good dectective grin

You caught him

The story now sounds fake , even according to his Monika
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Misyarn: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

It's either this girl is stupid or u are one handsome guy that is hard to resist.. aside these two I'm not buyin ur story... besides u mentioned u gave her ur number buh surprised how she got ur number and add u on FB. Can u elaborate pls
She requested my phone and i gave her..
she den went ahead to dial her number with my phone
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Misyarn: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2020
donbrowser:
The guy sabi lie no be small.
She didn't asked for my number.. she collected my phone and dialed her number
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by Misyarn: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Vecto:

He said she requested for his phone and he gave it to her. She probably used the guy's phone to dial her number just to get the guy's number. There's nothing confusing here.
thank you jare
Re: My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics) by donbrowser(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Misyarn:

She didn't asked for my number..
she collected my phone and dialed her number
Bros stop trying hard to force your lie down people's throats.

So not even "1 of you" can use I'm instead of am?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria / Check This Love SMS Dat will make ur Darlings Think & Think Sleeplessly Abt U / Her Boyfriend Found A List Of How Many Men She Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.