Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

The True Name Of The Creator - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Name Of The Creator (4298 Views)

The Book Of Revelation Is Not From The Creator Of The Universe / Yahushua Is The True Name Of The Messiah (jesus) / HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Name Of The Creator by pilgrim1(f): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2007
jlee:

Same on u pilgrim.1 embarassed and others for taking the name of the creator for joke.

I did not take His name for a joke. I simply stated that His name is "Jesus" - what's wrong with that? Have you ever heard anyone who offered the prayer of faith in that name and found his or her prayers rejected because they said "Jesus" instead of "Yahoshua the HALMASHIAK"?!? cheesy

His name is simply Jesus. That was the name I called when I received the salvation of God and became a child of God. That is the same name I call and have seen the mighty power of God's love touching people's lives. God continues to honour the name of His Son which is above every other name - and to the English speaking world, we call Him "Jesus Christ". wink
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2007
When I want to fall and scream out "Chineke", I fall but I do not get injured so I say that is the name!
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by pilgrim1(f): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2007
Donzman:

When I want to fall and scream out "Chineke", I fall but I do not get injured so I say that is the name!

As if calling the name 'Jesus' injures anyone. For serious effect, try falling down from 3rd Mainland Bridge while calling 'Chineke'. wink
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2007
Like the bible says "Anwana Chineke onwunwa" i.e. Do no try the Lord thy God! grin
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by pilgrim1(f): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2007
Hallelujah! You no go wound anywhere when you fall! grin
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Aproko(f): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2007
Donzman:

lol grin grin oh yes oh.

but have you tried screaming out amadioha? grin grin
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by otuwe(f): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2007
Aproko:

lol grin grin oh yes oh.

but have you tried screaming out amadioha? grin grin

even if he calls my name he wont get injured. grin

some even call the name of the Lord when their pencil falls on the ground in class angry angry

imagine, , . . . . .
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by jlee(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2007
i can see the level of seriousness u guys r taking this name

U all say God without which u r refering to being the that God is a general tittle for any creator. Not minding the name of the real God u call.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Kuns: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2007
The True Creator is Mother, Our personal Mothers.

The female XX chromosome.

The father is needed, but the mothers are the True creators of life in this physical realm. Every man alive was born by a woman? Including Yeshua and Adam and Eve.

The female is the true and real creative energy that gave birth to life. That's why is our ancient cultures, traditions and societies the women were highly esteemed in place of government, trade, healing as well as the home.

It is the WOMAN who possesses the mitochrondria DNA which can only be passed from mother to daughter and cannot be passed from female to male.

Therefore all live started with a woman, contrary to the monothetic religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam belief system, which states that man was created first.

The male XY chromosome is a female XX with one of the tail cut off, to you the XY.

The Nubian Female has the complete mitochrondria DNA which shows WOMEN are the true creator of man and mankind (kind of a man).

African or better still the Nuwaubian, Nuwbun (Black seed) women are therefore the mothers of every race of the planet Ghia, Ta, Tiamat, erith (all ancient feminine names for the earth or Mother Earth).

So you better respect your mothers, they are the true creators of our physical existence,

their breast nourished us and gave us life, their breast is just like the Sun the source of life.

Just as the Sun Created All things in the visible light spectrum, and sustains all things with it's energy

the mother's breast gives life.

The Mother were able to creat us with the energy of the Sun, which are hydrogen (water), Carbon, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Fluorine, Sodium which are the building blocks of your DNA, not to mention of other properties of the sun (Re) that is required to form life.

Even in the spirit realm or your etheric realm it is the energy of 9 the Sun that gives light in darkness.

The Sun is the personification of the ALL, the source.

ALL is, you cannot take from ALL, or ADD to ALL. For where will you get it from to add to ALL, and if you take from it, then it is no longer ALL.

ALL just is. The EL KULUMN, The ALL. ALL things are part of the ALL. Including the SUN and the Mother earth, and the ALL is a part of ALL things.

The Ancient Egiptian say EL KULUWN, for the ALL the Source or the say ANU (ANNU).
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by mnwankwo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2007
There is a great difference between assembling or forming a new entity from pre-existing precursors and creation. God is the Creator and that means he created out of himself, created all elements and precursors that can be assembled by his creatures into various forms. Therefore human reproduction is not creation for the elements that form the DNA, then the sperm and egg are already available in creation. Thus what a scientist does in his lab is the process of formation, not creation because all the elements to synthesize biological molecules are already available. The same goes for the process of reproduction, indeed even complex processes like the birth and death of stars etc, all are process of union and formation, not creation. Only God can create, all other creatures including man use the power of God to bring unions and forms. Jesus is the son of God but it is not correct to represent him as the entire Godhead as some religious people try to potray. Jesus came from God the father just as the Holy spirit came from the God the father too. Both Jesus and the Holy spirit are one with the father. Even Jesus the Son of God prays to God the father and atleast in one instance said that the Father is greater than him, That should make people think a bit.

1 Like

Re: The True Name Of The Creator by pilgrim1(f): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2007
jlee:

i can see the level of seriousness u guys r taking this name

You all say God without which you're refering to being the that God is a general tittle for any creator. Not minding the name of the real God u call.

It is a very simple thing. The Bible clearly says that there is no other name given under Heaven by which we must be saved (Acts 4:12) and that name is Jesus. Whatever you asked the FATHER in the name of Jesus Christ, He shall grant it unto you.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Kuns: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2007
This is the problem with christianity today most people arefollowing the words of Saul (Paul) and not Yashua (Jesus).

Ask the father this question for us please.

Who are the sons of God spoken about in Genesis 6:2-4 if Jesus was the only begotten son of God? (John 3:16)
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by pilgrim1(f): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2007
Kuns:

Who are the sons of God spoken about in Genesis 6:2-4 if Jesus was the only begotten son of God? (John 3:16)

Genesis 6:2-4

"That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

"Sons of God" is a Biblical Hebraic expression in that passage that points to angels. Those who care to really find answers should know this without a Harvard education. Just simply consult the Hebrew and Aramaic languages (if you can understand them) and all will become clear.

Why "sons of God" in that passage instead of "angels"?

>> 1. It points to their NATURE as spirit beings in contrast to flesh as man was created -- "when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men," as that texts says. Elsewhere, the point is made more distinct when God is referred to as "the Father of spirits" (Heb. 12:9); and angels are called "minstering spirits" in Heb. 1:14.

>> 2. That the "angels" are clearly indicated in Gen. 6:2-4 is clear when we compare that passage with other verses of Scripture. Job 1:6; 2:1; and 38:7 use the same expression to indicate the heavenly hosts who stand and serve as messengers.

Job. 1:6 -- "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them."

The "sons of God" (i.e., "angels"wink who come to "present" themselves before the LORD simply indicates that they do so in readiness to betake themselves to His commands:

Psa. 103:20 -- "Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word."

>> 3. That Gen. 6:2-4 is pointing to "angels" is evident is other references that explain what happened in that account. I shall quote one:

Jude 1:6 -- "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

What does the Bible mean by the angels who "kept not their first estate, but left their habitation"? It simply refers to the fact that the angels there described in Gen. 6:4 as "sons of God" left their habitation and came down to the "daughters of men". These angels are reserved unto the judgement of the great day.

>> 4. That ANGELS are NOT deity as 'THE "only begotten" Son of God' is clear and self-referencing. No angel is referred to as "only begotten" (μονογενής - monogenēs - John 3:16) - for that term in Greek connotes the undertanding that Jesus is essentially the very same in ESSENCE and NATURE as the FATHER. This is why Jesus is referred to as DEITY in such texts as Isaiah 9:6 and John 1:1.

Angels are supernatural beings; but they are NEVER referred to as DEITY. That is why no angel that is of God receives WORSHIP from any creature; and yet, when the very One (who alone is essentially the very same in nature and existence as the Father) came into the world, this is the very thing that the angels were asked to do - WORSHIP HIM:

Heb. 1:6 -- "And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him."

Not only so, it is recorded in Scripture that the only begotten Son is distinct in nature from the angels --

Heb. 2:16 -- "For verily He took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham."

As the "only begotten Son of God," Jesus Christ is DEITY; whereas, "angels" are NOT deity but supernatural beings created by God.

If someone is looking for answers, they are already offered. smiley
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Kuns: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2007
A Lie (Sugar coating or misquote) posted by pilgrim1 on the 12.08.07 at 01:16:59 PM

"Sons of God" is a Biblical Hebraic expression in that passage that points to angels
So are you saying Jesus is now an angel and not a son of God?

The state of your confusion is alarming. This is what could be refered to as sugar coating the contradictions of the bible.
It bible clearly states in Genesis 6 : 2 and I quote "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

It bible did not say angel, this is why you ignorance making you lie (sugar coat) the facts.

Revelation 22: 19 say  "And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

A Lie (Sugar coating or misquote) posted by pilgrim1 on the 12.08.07 at 01:16:59 PM
Jesus Christ is DEITY; whereas, "angels" are NOT deity but supernatural beings created by God.

There is nowhere in the bible where Jesus said he was a deity or should be made a diety.

Jesus cannot be the only begotten son of God if there are other sons of God.

As you have mentioned in your confusion.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by pilgrim1(f): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2007
Kuns:

A Lie (Sugar coating or misquote) posted by pilgrim1 on the 12.08.07 at 01:16:59 PMSo are you saying Jesus is now an angel and not a son of God?

Kuns,

Where did I mention that Jesus "is now an angel"? I don't mind you being desperate to prove that you're illiterate, but try not letting your desperation pretend that I said something I never did.

If you care, the explanations are clear. No angel was at anytime called "only begotten" (μονογενής - monogenēs - John 3:16). If you find any verse that says so, please post it. The difference between supernatural beings and Deity was also highlighted.

To settle your problem, you can consult the Hebrew expressions. I really want to see how far you understand the language before you try to force your own ideas into my post.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Kuns: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2007
The lie posted by Pilgrim.1 on the 12.08.07 @ 04:41:19 PM

"Sons of God" is a Biblical Hebraic expression in that passage that points to angels.

Another Lie (Sugar coating) posted by pilgrim1 on the 12.08.07 at 01:16:59 PM
Jesus Christ is DEITY; whereas, "angels" are NOT deity but supernatural beings created by God.

There is nowhere in the bible where Jesus said he was a deity or should be made a diety?

The only illerate here is you, you seem to be reading your bible upside down?

Mrs, Believer, where did Jesus tell you to make him a deity? Can you please show us?

And don't start quoting Paul the Liar, now Mrs pilgrim.1. Show us where Jesus said pray and worship me or pray to me(Jesus).

What is a lie, Mrs Pilgrim1?

John 8 : 44
" Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

You, my dear Mrs Pilgrim1 are the one with a problem.

The bible mentions Sons of God in (Genesis 6 : 2) and Contradicts itself to say Jesus is the only begotten son of God in John 3 : 16.

So I ask you again Who are the sons of God spoken about in Genesis 6:2-4 if Jesus was the only begotten son of God? (John 3:16)?

Show us where Jesus said pray to me, not where Paul "the liar", Timothy, Titus or Luke the Gentiles said it?
If you are calling yourself a christian you should be following what Jesus said in red quotes in the bible, not what Timothy or Paul said.

Don't run away now.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by pilgrim1(f): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2007
Kuns,

Like I said, I don't mind your slanders. If you care at all, be objective and face the issues being discussed.

I presented a clear case to you and offered that you go check the language you boasted you have knowledge in, so that you can offer answers to these questions:

pilgrim.1:

No angel was at anytime called "only begotten" (μονογενής - monogenēs - John 3:16). If you find any verse that says so, please post it. The difference between supernatural beings and Deity was also highlighted.

Have you offered the verse to that question?

If you care to discuss, I'd oblige you. If you'd rather invite what you won't be happy to receive, I don't hesitate to school rascals in their own cubicles.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Kuns: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2007
belief is foolish
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by pilgrim1(f): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2007
Kuns:

belief is foolish

So you don't believe even your own posts? smiley
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by cgift(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2007
Kuns:

The lie posted by Pilgrim.1 on the 12.08.07 @ 04:41:19 PM

And don't start quoting Paul the Liar, now Mrs pilgrim.1. Show us where Jesus said pray and worship me or pray to me(Jesus).

So I ask you again Who are the sons of God spoken about in Genesis 6:2-4 if Jesus was the only begotten son of God? (John 3:16)?

Matthew 2:1 ¶Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,
2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. These internationally acclaimed men from the Orient had gotten a revlation and sought to worship the infant Jesus. Can you see the glory inherent right from infancy despite being born in a manger?

Also Kuns, we pray to God our Father through Jesus Christ our God. He said in John 16:26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: He knew his name was going to be exalted than every other name on earth.

Jesus is God manifested in the flesh that is why we pray to him, by him, through him and in him. It is not mathematics/science. God is too big to be analysed in your cerebrum. That is the truth. Live with it.

The christain faith remains an enigma. It requires the spiritually quickened heaRT to discern thats why i dont expect to convince you in anyway by what i post here. i can only corrct a few impressions. No one can defend God. He would do that himself if you bring him to your courts shocked .(Hope that's not too much to swallow).
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by IDINRETE: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2007
cgift:

Matthew 2:1 ¶Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,
2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to [b]worship him. [/b] These internationally acclaimed men from the Orient had gotten a revlation and sought to worship the infant Jesus. Can you see the glory inherent right from infancy despite being born in a manger?

the star which they had seen in the East went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. when they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy, then, being divinely warned in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed for their own country
another way  Matthew2: 9, 10 12

I am devoid of knowledge in Astronomy or Astrophysics, could you please explain or shed more light on how the star went before the wise men, till it came and stood over where the young child was.

I know that stars hurtle in the sky but it is extremely difficult if not impossible to recognise the same star that hurtles in the sky if you are following the star with your eyes among the million of stars in the sky.

Is it possible that the star the wise men had seen in the east was moving slowy across the sky? I know that all the stars that I have seen in the sky they hurtles and not moving  in a slow motion.
I dont understand how the wisemen could have gazed their eyes on the particular star and be able to navigate their journey to the manger where the star stood and still be able to recognise the same star in the sky.

Im just being perturbed by the  account of Matthew of  the wisemen and  the star
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Kuns: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2007
Pilgrim.1,

Are you a retard. How many times have I said that I am not into be[b]lie[/b]ve?  Why do you love acting ignorant.

I only deal with the facts. All my post are based on facts, get it.

Why are you so pent up on be-lie-eve.

Look Pilgrim.1, I have not asked you or anyone else to believe in my post.

As a matter of FACT, I always say don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

If you have a problem with anything I have posted ask questions for clarification.

I am not here to make you believe, so stop this nonsense about be-lie-eve (be-lieing-to-eve). It's dumb, STOP THAT!

Don't believe me, check things out for yourself, and stop being so ignorant.

That's why our people have been deceived with this cauasian religion, because they are full of believe and have no facts.

Pilgrim.1 check things out, C'mon. Get with the FACTS! Believe is ignorance.

The Cauasians are laughing at us africans, Stop worshipping their images and likeness.

let's give them back their believe.

Don't you get it believing a white Jesus is coming from the clouds to save you is super crazy.
C'mon STOP THAT.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by IDINRETE: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2007
kuns kuns kuns

stop the personal attacks and the derogatory name-calling
state your case and present your argument in a dignified manner.
vitriolic and invective tone will not lead you anywhere.

no matter what, even if people are scorning you, just state your opinion.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Kuns: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2007
IDINRETE IDINRETE IDINRETE

What, Where have I personally attacked anyone,

Being Ignorant simply means to ignore the facts.

Believe is ignorance because it blinds people to the Facts. Pilgrim.1 does not know the different to Belief, Believe and FACTS.

All she knows is Be-lie-eve. And I'm not into that.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by cgift(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2007
IDINRETE:
I am devoid of knowledge in Astronomy or Astrophysics, could you please explain or shed more light on how the star went before the wise men, till it came and stood over where the young child was.

My dear IDINRETE (IDI for short), no the bible did not say the star led them to the place where the infant was but it is natural to start thinking that way but it will become a sort of mind editing to think that way. That conclusion culd only have been read in the mind into the text since it was not stated. How they got to know where the chld was i dont think should pose any issue at all.

IDINRETE:
I know that stars hurtle in the sky but it is extremely difficult if not impossible to recognise the same star that hurtles in the sky if you are following the star with your eyes among the million of stars in the sky.Is it possible that the star the wise men had seen in the east was moving slowy across the sky? I know that all the stars that I have seen in the sky they hurtles and not moving in a slow motion. I don't understand how the wisemen could have gazed their eyes on the particular star and be able to navigate their journey to the manger where the star stood and still be able to recognise the same star in the sky.

They would have fallen into ditches several times if they had only gazed at stars to direct thm. In fact they would have found themselves in Asia grin .More seriously, other means of getting at their destination would have sufficed but the bible was silent about it. Today there are several ways the Spirit of God in us talks to us to lead us.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by IDINRETE: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2007
Cgift
i cant reply you now im being enthralled by England verus Germany maybe after the match
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by cgift(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2007
the rest is tomorrow for me here. cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victimless Crimes, Yay or Nay / 5 Superpowers From The Bible That We Would Love To Have / Is Sperm/egg Donation A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.