Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? (22858 Views)

What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by holatin(m): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Except I am giving the less privileged, if I am giving friends/family and they don’t ever give me back- then they are WRONG! Nothing you can tell me would change my stand on that. I refuse to be unlucky anymore.
hahahahaha u dey para oooo. so na tit for tat level u dey now !
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by englishmart(m): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2020
eyoohood:
My ex girlfriend (joy) she gave me 100k to add so and get here apartment back in 2012. It's very painful she's no more. I wish I can repay her but she's gone��
You can pay to her family na. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Blaqcape: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2020
I was gifted with a medicated glasses worth 90k at where I did my internship, as I was badly in need of a new one... I was taken to an eye clinic for it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by iamdannyfc(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Egoat:
For being friends with some Nairalanders here, I first got 200k and subsequently, I was given another 140k to further invest in my barbershop.
I own an Executive Barbershop, all thanks to them.
I didn't even beg for the money and it was just like a joke and a dream.
It could have only been God.
Nairaland has been a blessing to me.
I got a new phone from them too.
Haha! On God mehn! smiley
Wow, make person gift me gift too ooo.
Man need money cry
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Mkingz(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2020
Omo..lots of beautiful testimonies..My greatest gift is Life and My Mom!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by vickydevoka(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2020
englishmart:
Did you have to say she's fat? cheesy grin
Well, it's like fat babes are usually played, since the society disrespects them. Guys see it like doing them a favour to date them. See the flagrant pride in your tone when you said you broke her heart. As in to put someone in depression or something worse without any ruefulness?.
grin
Na fake story. Na nairaland u dey na, abi u don forget
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Favour22amaka(f): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2020
Egoat:

It depends on the section you are most active.
Romance section na for juveniles. cheesy
Nothing serious happens there.
Guess you are right.
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by vickydevoka(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2020
Since the born me, I never receive gift. Buh my mind de tell me b4 de end of this year I will receive 100k and above, of which I will pay 10% as tithe ( Nairalanders
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Harmlesspill(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=Blackmann001 post=94227642]

Biz ideas na money ooo

Aldou I don start am already..but I need kinda a boost....
Let's talk on WhatsApp...
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by englishmart(m): 7:18am On Sep 25, 2020
vickydevoka:

Na fake story. Na nairaland u dey na, abi u don forget
Even my own story na fake.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by OgaRico(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
midehill:

Madibah they will do that to your daughter also... Karma is real

How about if na as another girl break Madibah after she chop eim money nai make am do another too,you know?
So for you and your type of people mind now,una think say another girl or girls never break eim heart since then?
And who you bi to dey wish another pesin unborn child evil sef?...No face your multiple problems you hear.
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by midehill(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
OgaRico:

How about if na as another girl break Madibah after she chop eim money nai make am do another too,you know?
So for you and your type of people mind now,una think say another girl or girls never break eim heart since then?
And who you bi to dey wish another pesin unborn child evil sef?...No face your multiple problems you hear.

Kindly unquote me with Dis comment, I ave deleted it upon hearing wat u said... Kindly delete it from your side too
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by ninodaniel(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
soleexx:
Apple Laptop...

Galaxy smartphone...

Expensive Education from parents...

Toyota corolla...

Console...

Property for the future...
Nice one bro
I tap into ur blessings
I pray to receive my own from my own God sent.
I'm happy for u
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by ninodaniel(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
bigglenn12:
Way back then when I was still in naija.... i got a plot of land in Lagos as a gift
Baba how that side na
I pray for double blessings in ur hustle over there Amen
We still dey naija praying for our own miracle
Sha dey remember us anyhow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

12 Simple Ways To Survive The Harmattan / When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You / What Are You Addicted To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.