Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) (8349 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Join My Whatsapp TV Strictly 18+ / Hoe Story: My Boyfriend Is A Fuckist, Just Like We Have Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by Bollyy5150: 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Feroze Khan (born 11 July 1990) is a Pakistani actor, model, and former video jockey who quickly climbed to fame. Feroze Khan is well-known for both his attractiveness and his outstanding acting abilities. In Pakistan’s entertainment field, Feroze Khan has delivered some of the best performances and received multiple awards.
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by Bollyy5150: 12:02am On Jun 11, 2023
Shefali Jariwala is renowned for her self-assurance and love of herself. Shefali has always been a proponent of body positivity and self-love in a field that is fixated on size zero numbers and unattainable beauty standards. Shefali Jariwala recent images in a blue bikini are evidence of her self-assurance and love for herself. She is confident in herself and doesn’t mind showing off her curves. Many young girls who deal with body image issues have looked up to her as a role model, and she has encouraged them to accept and love their own bodies.
Re: STORY: My Whatsapp Visitor … (18+) by Bollyy5150: 12:03am On Jun 11, 2023
The phone number or contact information for Daewoo Thokar Niaz Baig Terminal port is 042-37498515. Before departing for your locations, stop by its terminal at Tokhar Niaz Baig, which is located close to a POS gas station in Lahore and is located between Multan Road and Mohlanwal Road. The helplines for freight and passengers can be reached at 042-111-007-008, 0331-1007009. The only reliable brand for domestic travel within Pakistan is Daewoo Express.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? / Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.