Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz (6102 Views)

10 Stereotypes For Girls Born After 1993 / Full Download. Trey Songz Tremaine Album Zip / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by JIMMY1393: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
fati2001:

pls, hold it there you can't tell anything about trigger!
why the black race lack sense ...they can understand before conclusion.
I only asked in a positive way ...am not like you going around with your heart filled up by negativity.
( I asked How are his family doing)
why spilling trash?

Look at this small rat....kids of this day without brain

Look at exact what you typed

"Trey Songz that we knew saying all those stuffs especially that of a bisexual (lik his not among)
2. he's still partying and messin around girls born 1993... is there any sense? and he's almost 40."

If any sane human reads this they will clearly see you are triggered, instead of you to focus on your education you're coming here to display and showcase your undeveloped brain, it's girls like you I pity 10yrs from now...

You called him bisexual first of all...how is mentioning his sexuality related to what he said? Clearly triggered

Then you said he's partying and messing around with girls born in 1993....you didn't tell me you knew Trey Songz on a personal level oh...so you know everything he's doing in his life for you to arrive at this biased conclusion? Young dull brat

And lastly you just said he's 40 without knowing shit about the man, another sign you're triggered as hell...

" Seeing as Trey Songz is chasing girls of '93, how old is he again?"
Now this is what a simple question looks like not your poorly structured triggered sentence

My brother is 1yr younger than you and all he does is program on his laptop ... I really pity you and your generation
Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by fati2001(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Look at this small rat....kids of this day without brain

Look at exact what you typed

"Trey Songz that we knew saying all those stuffs especially that of a bisexual (lik his not among)
2. he's still partying and messin around girls born 1993... is there any sense? and he's almost 40."

If any sane human reads this they will clearly see you are triggered, instead of you to focus on your education you're coming here to display and showcase your undeveloped brain, it's girls like you I pity 10yrs from now...

You called him bisexual first of all...how is mentioning his sexuality related to what he said? Clearly triggered

Then you said he's partying and messing around with girls born in 1993....you didn't tell me you knew Trey Songz on a personal level oh...so you know everything he's doing in his life for you to arrive at this biased conclusion? Young dull beat

And lastly you just said he's 40 without knowing shit about the man, another sign you're triggered as hell...

"How is is Trey Songz again? Seeing as he is chasing girls of '93"
Now this is what a simple question looks like not your poorly structured triggered sentence

My brother is 1yr younger than you and all he does is program on his laptop ... I really pity you and your generation
nigga you don't have anything to say.
just mute your mouth. okay... next time try harder.
pity ur generations because of their calamities (I can see it through your statement), ur generation don't like the truth.
don't blame me!.
for my eyes are deceiving me when I saw BISEXUAL ON HIS POST.

Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
fati2001:

And panadol is not cost.. with 100 H you can purchase it.
. Are u northeners dz hostile?
Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by JIMMY1393: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
fati2001:

nigga you don't have anything to say.
just mute your mouth. okay... next time try harder.

When people themselves don't have anything to say they conclude with "you don't have anything to say" no sit the fvck down you child it's you that doesn't have anything to say, why should you be concerned with what a 35yr old man says? Probably a loose girl
Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by ugbede69(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
It's confirmed
I humbly rest my case
Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by fati2001(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
JIMMY1393:

When people themselves don't have anything to say they conclude with "you don't have anything to say" no sit the fvck down you child it's you that doesn't have anything to say, why should you be concerned with what a 35yr old man says? Probably a loose girl
*trying to comprehend what you are saying *
and I'm sorry ur family are loose, cheap cent as you stated above (including you) probably pure water sachet is costly than your entire family both pass and present.
my only concern is that he shouldn't include all! this what is causing the conflict "don't generalized .
And he shouldn't have said that "cuz he's no differ from them.
I guess you are like him living in sinful nature.. that's why you are so pissed.
NEGRO PLS BACK OFF.
Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by JIMMY1393: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
fati2001:

*trying to comprehend what you are saying *
and I'm sorry ur family are loose, cheap cent as you stated above (including you) probably pure water sachet is costly than your entire family both pass and present.
my only concern is that he shouldn't include all! this what is causing the conflict "don't generalized .
And he shouldn't have said that "cuz he's no differ from them.
I guess you are like him living in sinful nature.. that's why you are so pissed.
NEGRO PLS BACK OFF.

LMFAO look at this kid trying to sound woke and instead showing her lack of education and maturity ... Look at all those grammatical error...I need eye bleach after reading this shit you wrote...as I said sit the fvck down kid...the adults are talking...if at your age your biggest worry is about what a 35yr old man says about women, especially when he doesn't even care about girls below 27 who are out of his league, I wonder what your life would be like in your mid 20s...jobless, confused, uneducated, ugly, immature youth go and read your books
Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by fati2001(m): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2020
JIMMY1393:

LMFAO look at this kid trying to sound woke and instead showing her lack of education and maturity ... Look at all those grammatical error...I need eye bleach after reading this shit you wrote...as I said sit the fvck down kid...the adults are talking...if at your age your biggest worry is about what a 35yr old man says about women, especially when he doesn't even care about girls below 27 who are out of his league, I wonder what your life would be like in your mid 20s...jobless, confused, uneducated, ugly, immature youth go and read your books
congrats BRO, pls continue describing yourself and your generation ugly situations!
this is the identity of cursed generation.
frustration coming for an hegoat called Man.
if you jobless =get ur fuckin black ass up and go look for one.
immature =because you hit puberty quickly .And your hormones are not balanced( especially the ones connected to ur brain) .
you are ugly =coming for someone that has been rejected by many surgeons .
ugly is a beautiful word in your presence... I can't tell you that you are ugly cuz it's an abuse to it.
uneducated =clearly it shows with the way you commented.
confused =I no send you messages.... so if you are confused just grab a rope and hang ur neck.

Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by JIMMY1393: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
fati2001:

congrats BRO, pls continue describing yourself and your generation ugly situations!
this is the identity of cursed generation.
frustration coming for an hegoat called Man.
if you jobless =get ur fuckin black ass up and go look for one.
immature =because you hit puberty quickly .And your hormones are not balanced( especially the ones connected to ur brain) .
you are ugly =coming for someone that has been rejected by many surgeons .
ugly is a beautiful word in your presence... I can't tell you that you are ugly cuz it's an abuse to it.
uneducated =clearly it shows with the way you commented.
confused =I no send you messages.... so if you are confused just grab a rope and hang ur neck.

I woke up in good spirit only to have to read this utter shit....nothing anyone says would change you, you are already bound for failure which is evident enough from how you are displaying stupidity and immaturity....
Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by fati2001(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
JIMMY1393:

I woke up in good spirit only to have to read this utter shit....nothing anyone says would change you, you are already bound for failure which is evident enough from how you are displaying stupidity and immaturity....
good spirit ki... keep whining!
and pumping emotions. I wouldn't diss you... cuz you are already dissing urself.
you need to grow up guy.
Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
fati2001:

you need to grow up guy.
please stop talking, you sound very retarded
Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by fati2001(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Tabasco23:
please stop talking, you sound very retarded

Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
fati2001:

how old are you
Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by F117nighthawk: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Preshieben:
Trash
U said in your earlier post u are ready for a serious relationship, how old are u and your educational qualifications

1 Like

Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
F117nighthawk:

U said in your earlier post u are ready for a serious relationship, how old are u and your educational qualifications
I'm 20
Final year student..Unical
Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by F117nighthawk: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Preshieben:
I'm 20
Final year student..Unical

OK nice, where do u live
Re: Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz by JIMMY1393: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
fati2001:

and pumping emotions. I wouldn't diss you... cuz you are already dissing urself.
you need to grow up guy.

See zygote telling man he needs to grow up...oniranu without any social life 24/7 on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? / Vaseline Crew! You Will Stop Using Vaseline After Seeing This / Photos: Married Man Gets Stuck Inside His Lovers Vagina While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.