Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

10 Stereotypes For Girls Born After 1993 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Stereotypes For Girls Born After 1993 (618 Views)

Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz / Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Stereotypes For Girls Born After 1993 by narite: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
1. They can’t cook

From time immemorial, women have been exclusively associated with cooking. “The place of a woman is in the kitchen” is a popular saying that describes the perceived primary duty of a woman. Apparently, girls born after 1993 have broken the barrier and refused to follow societal standards in that regard. They can’t cook and they don’t want to cook, simple… at least that’s what many are saying.

2. They love fast foods

This is not surprising since they can’t cook. Name one girl that doesn’t love Burgers, chicken &chips, Dominos pizza, shawarma and cold stone, etc. Check am na.

3. Love to take selfies

Uh… excuse me, that’s a general girl problem. But people are saying girls born after 1993 are grandmistresses of taking selfies. So we’re not arguing with that.

4. They charge their phones… a lot

We all know that feeling when our phones suddenly switch off in the middle of an important assignment because the battery is dead. Yeah, it’s not a good feeling at all. Well, guess girls born after 1993 have taken their obsession about charging their phones a bit over the top. Check every charging spot in any location these girls are, their phones are always charging there. That’s what some people are saying, anyway.

5. They twerk a lot

The origin of twerking can be traced to Côte d’Ivoire in West Africa, where a similar style of dance, known as the Mapouka dance came from. The dance has existed for centuries emphazising the movement of the buttocks. However, the dance is now known as twerking which has become popular in modern times. Twerking is now a sexy female dance meant to showcase the flexibility of the bum bum. It’s a major turn-on for men that women use to seduce them. Girls born after 1993 twerk not just to show they can dance, but to show they’re sexy.

6. They openly love sex

Sex is a hush hush matter. Everybody is doing it but most, especially girls, don’t want to talk about it… until you jam girls born after 1993. They love sex and own up to it with their full chests. No time to check time. If you don’t like it, go hug a transformer.

7. They’re bisexual

Being gay is no longer a hidden issue nowadays. We already said girls born after 1993 love sex. Who’s to say they don’t swing both ways? Don’t ask me. Ask those stereotyping them.

8. They lie

They say girls born after 1993 can lie for the world. Their lies are so potent they can cause World War III. Wo, what’s my own? Everyone lies if you ask me.

9. They wake up

Uh… someone should please tell me what that means? So they shouldn’t wake up again? They should die in their sleep. Hian! Is there something I’m missing here because I don’t understand? Maybe what stereotypes are saying is the only achievement girls born after 1993 have daily is to wake up from sleep, ouch!

10. They do poppers

Poppers are a liquid drug that can give an instant high when inhaled. They are also called amyl nitrate, butyl nitrite, and liquid gold. The “highness” is usually quick and sudden. They are dizziness, warm sensations, an increased heart rate, and headaches. Girls born after 1993 belong to the “woke” generation. So, it’s not surprising they’re popping too.

Finally…

Stereotypes are basically saying that girls born after 1993 are useless. If you have a sister born after 1993, I do hope you don’t shoot someone for being an idiot. Every generation has its own bad sides. It doesn’t mean they should continuously be judged by them. So when next you want to point at any girl, remember four fingers are pointing right back at you. T for thanks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Stereotypes For Girls Born After 1993 by Jashub: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
You forgot to mention entitlement mentality... which happens to be one major delusion with these modern women. Most of them feel that a man should be worship them for adding nothing of value to the man. Infact they don't bring anything into the relationship other than drama and their private parts

2 Likes

Re: 10 Stereotypes For Girls Born After 1993 by YbNeverBroke: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Candidlady and Siofra were born around 1989 and they do all this too undecided undecided
I don't agree with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Stereotypes For Girls Born After 1993 by Autobot05: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=narite post=119900595]1. They can’t cook

From time immemorial, women have been exclusively associated with cooking. “The place of a woman is in the kitchen” is a popular saying that describes the perceived primary duty of a woman. Apparently, girls born after 1993 have broken the barrier and refused to follow societal standards in that regard. They can’t cook and they don’t want to cook, simple… at least that’s what many are saying.

2. They love fast foods

This is not surprising since they can’t cook. Name one girl that doesn’t love Burgers, chicken &chips, Dominos pizza, shawarma and cold stone, etc. Check am na.

3. Love to take selfies

Uh… excuse me, that’s a general girl problem. But people are saying girls born after 1993 are grandmistresses of taking selfies. So we’re not arguing with that.

4. They charge their phones… a lot

We all know that feeling when our phones suddenly switch off in the middle of an important assignment because the battery is dead. Yeah, it’s not a good feeling at all. Well, guess girls born after 1993 have taken their obsession about charging their phones a bit over the top. Check every charging spot in any location these girls are, their phones are always charging there. That’s what some people are saying, anyway.

5. They twerk a lot

The origin of twerking can be traced to Côte d’Ivoire in West Africa, where a similar style of dance, known as the Mapouka dance came from. The dance has existed for centuries emphazising the movement of the buttocks. However, the dance is now known as twerking which has become popular in modern times. Twerking is now a sexy female dance meant to showcase the flexibility of the bum bum. It’s a major turn-on for men that women use to seduce them. Girls born after 1993 twerk not just to show they can dance, but to show they’re sexy.

6. They openly love sex

Sex is a hush hush matter. Everybody is doing it but most, especially girls, don’t want to talk about it… until you jam girls born after 1993. They love sex and own up to it with their full chests. No time to check time. If you don’t like it, go hug a transformer.

7. They’re bisexual

Being gay is no longer a hidden issue nowadays. We already said girls born after 1993 love sex. Who’s to say they don’t swing both ways? Don’t ask me. Ask those stereotyping them.

8. They lie

They say girls born after 1993 can lie for the world. Their lies are so potent they can cause World War III. Wo, what’s my own? Everyone lies if you ask me.

9. They wake up

Uh… someone should please tell me what that means? So they shouldn’t wake up again? They should die in their sleep. Hian! Is there something I’m missing here because I don’t understand? Maybe what stereotypes are saying is the only achievement girls born after 1993 have daily is to wake up from sleep, ouch!

10. They do poppers

Poppers are a liquid drug that can give an instant high when inhaled. They are also called amyl nitrate, butyl nitrite, and liquid gold. The “highness” is usually quick and sudden. They are dizziness, warm sensations, an increased heart rate, and headaches. Girls born after 1993 belong to the “woke” generation. So, it’s not surprising they’re popping too.

Finally…

Stereotypes are basically saying that girls born after 1993 are useless. If you have a sister born after 1993, I do hope you don’t shoot someone for being an idiot. Every generation has its own bad sides. It doesn’t mean they should continuously be judged by them. So when next you want to point at any girl, remember four fingers are pointing right back at you. T for thanks.[

The lies part = 100% accuracy
ALL women lie

[b]SWEETPLUM
do you fall into this category??
Re: 10 Stereotypes For Girls Born After 1993 by Vinnie2000(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
OP, you are somehow Correct

But some 1985 and 1982 Ladies still exhibit some of those Traits.. undecided

When it comes to Good Wifable Woman, it's just Luck,NOT by Age.. sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Stereotypes For Girls Born After 1993 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Autobot05:
No. I m not etat you can describe. I m wonderfully and fearfully made.
A rare beauty too good for an he-goat like you.
I v been described by a lot of men here. Infact I ll call them boys cos their IQ is too low for me.
But if you wanna know the real me, I m very gentle, beautiful and doesn't tolerate nonsense!
So...stop describing me. You don't know me!
Re: 10 Stereotypes For Girls Born After 1993 by Autobot05: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:

No. I m not etat you can describe. I m wonderfully and fearfully made.
A rare beauty too good for an he-goat like you

Awnnnnn ....wale adenuga presents : this is super storyyyyyyyyyyyy cheesy

A fearfully made beggar ?? cheesy that asked me to marry her cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

“lagos Is No Man’s Land” – Yul Edochie Reveal The Real Owners Of Lagos State / The Dream Of Every Woman Is To / Call Anita Oh Tell Her Make She Come Dey Go Far Away!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.