Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira (3388 Views)

Black Market Exchange Rate Today, 100 USD To NGN Naira For 17th March 2024 / Updates: Dollar (USD) To Naira At Black Market Rate Today: Aboki Price / Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by chinchonglee(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
HIbreed:
hello bro, can i do customer to customer transaction in UBA. I have 4,000$ i want to send to my dorm or should i desist the move. I don't want to get stuck.
U can do if u re the owner of the acct... But u can't exceed $10k.

but I sold $20k today and paid to my client's standard chartered acct sha..

All dese big banks av problems sha

1 Like

Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by chinchonglee(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
obamartins:

For now, i don't know which to recommend o, because they all have their moments of madness. I pray with the outcry, CBN will recind this unholy policy that is capable of preventing foriegn investors from totally avoiding Nigeria. There is not wisdom in this decision. Some of us invest so much in USD to erk out a living online only to be forced to sell our income to banks at rediculously low price while the banks in return will go sell it in the black market at higher price. It is a case of Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop.

They should please leave us alone abeg.
Flee frm dose"big banks" bro...

Use sterling, standard chartered or fcmb.

1 Like

Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by HIbreed(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

U can do if u re the owner of the acct... But u can't exceed $10k.

but I sold $20k today and paid to my client's standard chartered acct sha..

All dese big banks av problems sha
am the owner of the Dorm account but not the owner of the senders account. Prior to this time i had been doing UBA to UBA transacions. UBA doesn't do dorm to dorm transaction to other banks.
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by chinchonglee(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
HIbreed:
am the owner of the Dorm account but not the owner of the senders account (payoneer). Prior to this time i had been doing UBA to UBA transacions. UBA doesn't do dorm to dorm transaction to other banks.
Den keep ur $4k.

U cant send it

2 Likes

Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by bnanzip(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
showafrica:

Lol@ the last sentence... The govt is broke and looking for people's money by all means. Its time to go crypto hoha. I told someone that FG says each of us is owing 155k he said they can never take his money, i told him they can do that even at gun point or dagger point. This is one of the ways to collect people money.
How many times have they been told to diversify the economy away from depending on oil, but rather prefer to loot the economy. Now that there is no more money to loot, they become desperate and try to rob us of our hard earned money.
I know how many hours I go without sleeping, trying to type and make videos for YouTube only for one idiot somewhere to make policies that will compensate for their incompetence and lack of foresight.
It is painful and it only discourages people from working harder. No wonder you hardly see any Nigerian competing with counterparts from other countries.
Our country Nigeria is highly UNSTABLE and even the most foolish of investors will not consider investing here.
I am really tired of this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by HIbreed(m): 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

Den keep ur $4k.

U cant send it
ok thanks
Re: Alert!! FG Now Wants To Forcefully Convert Our Dorm Account USD To Naira by obamartins(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2020
Lets keep the pressure on these banks. Zenith Bank just sent me a mail. I pray its not lip service.

Its a crazy policy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 / Kebbi Government Approves N27.5 Mill Tuition Fees For 38 Indigenes At Law School / My Ordeal With Arik Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.