Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigerian Women Are Terrible When It Comes To pre-intimacy !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Terrible When It Comes To pre-intimacy !!! (656 Views)

Women Are The Major Reasons Compound Houses Are Terrible To Live. / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Are Terrible When It Comes To pre-intimacy !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
They just lie down on their backs like a log of dead wood and let you do all the work... until u sprain ur neck while trying to impress her she appears disgusted and unimpressed.

They neva come to the party... by the time u are done killing yourself via pre-intimacy u've actually let ur stamina level reduced by 1000 pounds.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Terrible When It Comes To pre-intimacy !!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

How I wish I could retrieve the minute spent reading this junk I will be so happy.

The way sex is overrated eg, it's so unbearing.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Terrible When It Comes To pre-intimacy !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

How I wish I could retrieve the minute spent reading this junk I will be so happy.

The way sex is overrated eg, it's so unbearing.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Terrible When It Comes To pre-intimacy !!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sex everywhere.
That's the new way people get away from their hard lives.

Disgusting honestly.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Terrible When It Comes To pre-intimacy !!! by marsman: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
The s sex is nothing, when will you guys get the s success is the most important of all. to much Indecency is not good for the body

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Terrible When It Comes To pre-intimacy !!! by iTearHerToto: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
You people still lamenting about zoogerian hoes? For it is known worldwide what they are yall should try getting used to it or date girls from other countries and enjoy the life you want.

One thing I always tell guys is to always use condoms. Guys Always use condom unless you wan die young.
I have seen so many gone in the hands of these STD infested hoes with their smelly punna. I cried

Pukes angry

(1) (Reply)

Is This True Love Or Money? Checkout This Amazing Couple?? / Who Has Seen This Animal Before? (PICTURE) / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.