Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,189 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) (60489 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by zoedew: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2020
MTN AND ALL SOUTH AFRICAN CONCERNS WILL LEAVE NIGERIA AS WELL! BUNCH OF INGRATES AFFLICTED WITH INFORMED AMNESIA!!! NOT THEIR FAULT THOUGH. NIGERIA LACKS A VOLKSGEIST NECESSARY FOR LEADERSHIP THAT IS BOTH NATIONALISTIC AND FOCUSSED ON GOOD GOVERNANCE.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by gregyboy(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2020
King44:
. Nigerians are not the problem in Nigeria but since they can't stand stand up to their leaders but instead chose another way out so if you say so I wouldn't question you but it is obvious that you don't know what you are saying so get sense

You no what, go to YouTube and watch a youtuber interview he had with south Africans and what they think about Nigerians, then come back and tell me you know what you are saying

Besides, have you had a one and one encounter with a real Nigerian drug dealer or human trafficker?? Don't lie.

. Did you know there was a nolloywood movie back in the days that showed how nigeria were doing drugs in south africa, that was the first time i knew south africa as a child, so chill dont defend nigerian from your phone

Everybody got the blame game here especially nigerian and South African govt, not the reacting south Africans

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by gregyboy(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2020
Tissaia:
because of Igbos

Fool, is because of the yorubas since you want to bring tribalism into this i hope you can defend yorubas if it starts
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by gregyboy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
tsdarkside:

then you are a self hatin nigerian....
i have nothing to say to you....
practicaly all black peoples hate themselves....

you are nothing new....

Wrong, black people are the people who even love themselves more than any continet

Get your fact right
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lolz the gaynian is here claiming to be Nigerian, I guess you are afraid to claim your shíthole country. grin

Illiterate I was born in Nigeria right now I am in South Paulo Brazil have never been to Ghana
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
Now they are crossing the Mediterranean to enter India with no valid documents just imagine the poverty in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Adex2442: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
MyMilkshake:

Yes, Menlyn.

Same here. Love to hangout. How can I reach u
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
King44:
. Nigerians are not the problem in Nigeria but since they can't stand stand up to their leaders but instead chose another way out so if you say so I wouldn't question you but it is obvious that you don't know what you are saying so get sense

You no what, go to YouTube and watch a youtuber interview he had with south Africans and what they think about Nigerians, then come back and tell me you know what you are saying

Besides, have you had a one and one encounter with a real Nigerian drug dealer or human trafficker?? Don't lie.

Why would I have encounters with drug dealers or p.imps?

But everytime you pass Bree Taxi rank in Joburg you are approached for "business". Same thing in Hillbrow and Sunnyside in Pretoria.

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by James4bright(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
Dear South Africans,
Your beef is not with Nigerians but with Biafrans.
Thanks.

I hope you know that a good number of Yorubas are in SA too, don't be ignorant.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
WannaHowzit:

But everytime you pass Bree Taxi rank in Joburg you are approached for "business". Same thing in Hillbrow and Sunnyside in Pretoria.

yes; I've been " approached" too, lol
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
IronGalaxy:
yes; I've been " approached" too, lol

We should normalise punching them in the face when they approach us for "business".

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by akintunde63: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Shut up there, you are responding to a bloody getto south african talking trash about our country. Instead to confront the half animal you are here ranting, which country is your country because you seems to be a coward.

Read your comment, read it again and again and again. Does it make sense to you?
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
akintunde63:

Read your comment, read it again and again and again. Does it make sense to you?

Coward!
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by King44(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
WannaHowzit:

. I asked you a simple question you gave me answers that are not related.

The question was, have you had an encounter either directly or indirectly?

Have you or any of your family members been defrauded, trafficked or drugged by a Nigerian? Mind you, you confirmed and he or she is a Nigerian?

For instance, if I had an encounter with a South African who defrauded, trafficked or drugged me or any of my family member and it was confirmed that he was a South African there are tendencies that I might become narrow minded and then call all South Africans fraudsters... In that case, you can't blame me totally because my view was formed out of experience and until I meet good south Africans I might never look at it from two sides. Just like some of my country men handled Xeno.

Have you had such experience before? (Like that instance above) or you were told all that?

You see those people who called you for business.. firstly all of them can't be Nigerians but maybe good numbers of them are, because Igbos in Nigeria loves business. Were there are businesses locking against each other there is competition, it happens in Africa even in the world they must call you and even hold you to get your attention, that is how it is. If you have ever visited market dominated by igbos in Nigetia , that is how it is due to competition.

You should have approached them and see what they sell and maybe buy from them to see if they are legit or not, you can't just stereotype them because of the way they coordinated themselves and their businesses.

See what they sell buy, be a customer then you would have a wider view to decide.

Stop stereotypes
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
King44:
. I asked you a simple question you gave me answers that are not related.

The question was, have you had an encounter either directly or indirectly?

Have you or any of your family members been defrauded, trafficked or drugged by a Nigerian? Mind you, you confirmed and he or she is a Nigerian?

For instance, if I had an encounter with a South African who defrauded, trafficked or drugged me or any of my family member and it was confirmed that he was a South African there are tendencies that I might become narrow minded and then call all South Africans fraudsters... In that case, you can't blame me totally because my view was formed out of experience and until I meet good south Africans I might never look at it from two sides. Just like some of my country men handled Xeno.

Have you had such experience before? (Like that instance above) or you were told all that?

You see those people who called you for business.. firstly all of them can't be Nigerians but maybe good numbers of them are, because Igbos in Nigeria loves business. Were there are businesses locking against each other there is competition, it happens in Africa even in the world they must call you and even hold you to get your attention, that is how it is. If you have ever visited market dominated by igbos in Nigetia , that is how it is due to competition.

You should have approached them and see what they sell and maybe buy from them to see if they are legit or not, you can't just stereotype them because of the way they coordinated themselves and their businesses.

See what they sell buy, be a customer then you would have a wider view to decide.

Stop stereotypes

I don't have to be raped to know rape exists in South Africa. Same way I don't have to be approached by a Nigerian dealer to know Nigerians deal in drugs in South Africa. It's common knowledge and happens in broad daylight.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by King44(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
WannaHowzit:

I don't have to be raped to know rape exists in South Africa. Same way I don't have to be approached by a Nigerian dealer to know Nigerians deal in drugs in South Africa. It's common knowledge and happens in broad daylight.
I rest my case... There is nothing to say to you......

Preaching what you believe in to people who believe what you believe.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 12:20am On Sep 26, 2020
SpartanKing:
They have a good cause to demand better treatment by their government. But, they have no right to demand the repatriation of Nigerians directly from the Nigerian Mission in their country. The right way they can achieve that is to mount pressure on their government to break diplomatic ties with Nigeria. I'll beat my chest hard, stamp right foot on the ground, and proclaim: "Nigeria is still the unrivalled giant on the continent!" The citizenry just need leaders with clear visions with well-articulated policies. Our people go to SA to waste their time and lives: imagine, going all the way to SA to sell belts! The pasture in Nigeria is greener than that in SA. Where are: irongalaxy, Jaceblaze, Austine1212, lesudafricaine
Good Morning Nigerians!!!!!

Interesting...

2 Likes

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Maghan37: 1:07am On Sep 26, 2020
codemaniacs:

What pains me the most as a Nigerian is the fact you are not a Nigerian.

because a Nigerian would never write the rubbish you just wrote....
So because I wrote the truth that makes me a foreigner. When you hear things like countries without Oil such as(Ethiopia and Rwanda)are doing better than you in terms of poverty level, or former Prime Minister of Britain (David Cameron) mentioning Nigeria as one of two countries as being "Fantastically corrupt" or even many Nigerians talking of migration inorder to look for greener pastures, as well as South Africans in their movies always portraying us as barbarians in their movies then I do not have to be sentimental to say we are heading in the right direction. I wrote these statements because I will like some dignity when I go Abroad as a Nigerian knowing fully well that if I come back to my country there's hope.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Illiterate I was born in Nigeria right now I am in South Paulo Brazil have never been to Ghana

I always suspected i know you,,, but i can confirm i know you

You've also been to south africa and other several african countries
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Iceyjayz: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Gaynian illiterate, you are never a Nigerian, stop denying your small shítland.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by SpartanKing: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Interesting...
wow!!!!!!
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Are you in a way comparing dehumanizing women and killing them to drug dealing?
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2020
Some facts:
Most SA particularly on cyberspace feed off hear say about Nigerians,
Most SA regards any black individual outside South Africa as Nigerian.
Most SA believes all foreigners are asylum seekers
Most SA have never had any personal experience with Nigerians
Most SA attributes all their drug problems to Nigerians

Attributing a crime to Nigerians causes uproar in SA, and some of their men (even politicians) have always used it to their advantage (scape goating)

For the SAs on this thread, what you've seen some Nigerians, Tanzanians do in Hillbrow, Sunnyside, MTN taxi rank is a drop in the ocean if we were to evaluate the 'drug pandemic' in your country and as an historically oppressed lots, you'll always find someone to blame.

South Africa is beautiful, but it's people have a long way to go compared to an average Nigerian. You can boast of all the infrastructures you have, y'all are not smart. Attributing all your issues to a nation, the protests etc only advertises your weakness as a collective, you're simply telling the world Nigerians run your country and you're too weak to do anything about it embarassed

Until you stop issuing visas to Nigerians... Well, keep wasting your time
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nonymine:
Some facts:
Most SA particularly on cyberspace feed off hear say about Nigerians,
Most SA regards any black individual outside South Africa as Nigerian.
Most SA believes all foreigners are asylum seekers
Most SA have never had any personal experience with Nigerians
Most SA attributes all their drug problems to Nigerians

Attributing a crime to Nigerians causes uproar in SA, and some of their men (even politicians) have always used it to their advantage (scape goating)

For the SAs on this thread, what you've seen some Nigerians, Tanzanians do in Hillbrow, Sunnyside, MTN taxi rank is a drop in the ocean if we were to evaluate the 'drug pandemic' in your country and as an historically oppressed lots, you'll always find someone to blame.

South Africa is beautiful, but it's people have a long way to go compared to an average Nigerian. You can boast of all the infrastructures you have, y'all are not smart. Attributing all your issues to a nation, the protests etc only advertises your weakness as a collective, you're simply telling the world Nigerians run your country and you're too weak to do anything about it embarassed

Until you stop issuing visas to Nigerians... Well, keep wasting your time

Nope...

- Most South Africans who express their displeasure about Nigerians have had an actual unpleasant interaction with Nigerians.

- Not really.Your accent always gives it away and we know on the spot who we're dealing with.

- Most of them are.Some are economic migrants.

- We have.Even when we try all we can to avoid them we still bump into them one way or another,trying to sell us drugs and kidnap our little girls.

- Because Nigerians came to South Africa with drugs..duh! one doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to know who's selling drugs in SA and around the world.

A drop in the ocean you say.South Africans don't manufacturer drugs.South Africans are not known to be drug peddlers,but we all know that as soon as some people from a certain region started moving into South Africa we started seeing human trafficking & drugs skyrocketing at dramatic levels....these are facts.

Long way to go compared to an average Nigerian in what way? You're contradicting yourself because having a beautiful infrastructure means there are lot of smart brains in this country of ours...oh before you pull that "colonial infrastructure" out of your ass please note that South Africa has had more infrastructural development in the past 26 years than Nigeria had its six decades of independence.

Weakness is when a country of 200 million people that have been governing themselves for 60+ years shamelessly want to leech off a country of 54 million people.

We actually want to stop issuing Visas to you.You should wonder why we gave Ghana Visa-free entry instead of you,and besides,we know you can't live without us so we just being kind grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nonymine:

Are you in a way comparing dehumanizing women and killing them to drug dealing?

What about severing human heads and intestines for money rituals? You are capable of far worse.

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
JaceBlaze:

What about severing human heads and intestines for money rituals? You are capable of far worse.
Oh, you don't engage in such in your locations? No ritual killings? Spare me the crap
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Hintona(f): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I wouldn't call selling drugs and running brothels doing better though. I think the world knows Nigerians are into illicit trade in SA and other Southern African countries. The only reason they won't leave SA is because of the much higher spending power of the population (while Nigerians find Shoprite unaffordable). Plus SA people take clean running water and stable electricity for granted.

In terms of Nigerian doctors, there are far more black South African doctors. So I don't see how you'll classify them as doing better, they earn the same. In fact SA doctors have the option of travelling to Europe while SAa is the best option for Nigerian doctors.

So do you see the levels?

stable electricity where
mtcheww

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nonymine:

Oh, you don't engage in such in your locations? No ritual killings? Spare me the crap

We don't.That's Nigerians' M.O.

1 Like

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Litmus: 12:28am On Sep 29, 2020
JaceBlaze:

We don't.That's Nigerians' M.O.

Yes, you do, stop lying. Ah, but then perhaps you’re not really South African. If you are South African and you claim no ritual killings take place in your country then I fear you South Africans are as hopelessly delusional as Ghanaians.

South African police accused of ignoring ritual murders

Even in a country grown accustomed to horrific acts of violence, it is a crime that still shocks. ''Muti murder'', in which human body parts are removed to be used in traditional "medicine", is increasing in South Africa - but victims' families complain that the police too often ignore it....
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/1514025/South-African-police-accused-of-ignoring-ritual-murders.html
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Litmus: 12:30am On Sep 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT_EQH2l3AQ

South African anger at body part ritual killings
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Litmus: 12:32am On Sep 29, 2020
In 2001, South Africa police caught 2000 people in position of body parts. shocked
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Litmus: 12:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Butchered for muti while still alive

A murder trial began in a Nelspruit court this week that resembles the script of a horror movie. Four men appeared in the Nelspruit Circuit High Court for the muti murder of Mr Clarance Brown (25) on Monday.

Family and community members wore T-shirts branded with Brown’s photo to court. Businessman Mr Floyd Mokoena (63), his son Mr Sydney Toto Mokoena (38) and two of Sydney’s friends, Mr Justice Ndubane (33) and Mr Simon Nkosi (37) face charges of murder.

Brown’ s body was exhumed from his grave in Oakley Trust near Bushbuckridge in 2008, three weeks after the police had received a tip-off that he was murdered for muti purposes.

Two of the accused were related to the deceased.

Floyd allegedly asked his son to help him hunt down a relative so they could remove his body parts and use them to strengthen his businesses.

Sydney apparently persuaded his two friends to ambush his cousin, Brown, on the night of February 23, 2008, after returning from a night out.

Mpumalanga police spokes-man Col Leonard Hlathi said the accused allegedly offered Brown a lift home.

“But they apparently attacked him on the way by cutting off his right testicle, removing his brain and certain bones from his body while he was still alive.”

He said they then supposedly ran over Brown with a Venture and left him to die on the road where he bled profusely.

“This was meant to make it look like he had been a victim of a hit-and-run accident but their dirty tricks backfired nearly six months after the victim’s funeral hence we were forced to exhume the body,” Hlathi said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Troops Uncover ISWAP's Underground Armoury In Sambisa Forest / Oye Owolewa Elected Into US Congress, To Represent Washington D.C. / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.