Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) (60664 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Fayemi Urges CAN To Evolve A Charter Of Demands / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by ezechi24(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Only less than 3% of SA rural people don't have access to toilets, while open defecation in Nigeria stands at a staggering 25% my man. You are the second most **s in the air pooping nation on planet Earth, so please man don't embarass yourself.

That 3% in SA will be eradicated very soon because the stats were around 25% just twenty years ago at the beginning of black rule. Real progress. I fear your situation is gonna get worse, and you know it too.

South africas population is 59 million ...Nigeria's population is 200 million...south africa has less than four tribes while Nigeria has more than fought different tribes...south africa has just 9 states( provinces) while Nigeria has 36 ....so you see that it is more easier for a country with less population and tribe to progress than later...but still even with the current index Nigerians are more successful, known, and accorded in the world than any other African country ...so atop your ranting. And calm down because your country can not afford to pay the $61 billion Nigeria spent on your apartheid...so seat your ass down and stop all these ranting about Nigerians.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by emperorshaokahn(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

You mean the same way Nigerians are "civil" in SA, hence the protests against them

Anyway, to answer your question white people in South Africa don't have a culture of protesting, it's just one of those things. The same way they don't gather in stadiums for political rallies like the rest of the continent It's just not their thing.

white people in sa dont have a culture of protesting?,you may be right though,they just have a culture of enslaving you black south africans and forcefully taking your lands.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by dasparrow: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I don't bring down black people, I bring down people who make disparaging comments about South Africa. Call South Africans lazy and slaves, and you'll be told how much of a sh1thole one particular country in West Africa is.

Listen YEBOmadiba, I don't want to get involved in whatever fight Nigerians and South Africans got going on on this forum. It is never good to generalize a whole group of people. It is not good for anyone to make statements like "all South africans are lazy" and likewise it is not good to come to a Nigerian forum and begin calling an entire country "shithole." You don't have to be here you know? You and some of your fellow country men open controversial threads for the sole purpose of mocking and disrespecting Nigerians I have noticed. I don't know what you intend to achieve with that.

There are non-Black people also reading topics on this forum. One thing I don't like about we Black people is that we are always at each other's throats. Later on, we will be the first to complain about racism towards us coming from other racial groups.

As I said to you earlier, we as Africans cannot demand to be treated with love, respect and dignity by other racial groups when we have not learnt to treat each other within the African race with love, dignity and respect. But do you Yebomadiba. Whatever helps you sleep better at night. I'm out! Peace!
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Here's what I read, thanks for the tip. grin grin grin
Source : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/shoprite-debunks-exit-rumour-says-we-are-not-leaving/amp/
Lmao, which company complains over 30 billion investment, or can't close where there's poor or low profits from poor population of people but would boast of billions of dollars of investment, same company attracting Nigerian investors to expand in a very poor country like Nigeria it is clear you are a liar.

We have only just opened to Nigerian investors which we have also been talking to just before now.
We have only just opened to Nigerian investors which we have also been talking to just before now. We are not leaving, who leaves over a $30billion investment and close shop? It doesn’t sound right.

“We only gave this opportunity to Nigeria investors to come in and also help drive our expansion plan in Nigeria. So we are not leaving.
Shoprite should leave if Nigerians can't afford or patronize and see what will happen.
You think it is only Shoprite that's the only mall in Nigeria, in rivers state, portharcourt we have SPA more organized than that trash called Shoprite, supermarket like market square, NICE are close to residential areas no need going to that trash called Shoprite etc all owned and managed by Nigerians. So chill, you don't know anything about Nigeria, only fake news.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by MyMilkshake(f): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
voetsekanc?,that sound's like dutch?,probably championed by white south africans?,cause we are yet to see black south africans come out enmass against the anc like they did against nigerians during what it seems now to be a yearly xenophobic attacks.if mt because we have a dolt and irredimable dullard as president south africa and nigeria should be at war now for such mindless,unprovoked and babaric attack on nigerians.

Voetsek is slang for f*CK off and used by everyone even Nigerians. The ANC is under immense pressure in South Africa and almost lost the elections last year. South Africans are putting pressure from all sides so the xenophobia is just one element. Even the whites are under attack but the government moves faster to quale those tensions for nation building. They move slower on xenophobia.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by rafcrown(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
I am scared of SA-tan
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by goodheart02(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Just look at how organized their protest looks. Imagine the environment. Naija is a shit hole last last

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by goodheart02(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
illicit:

It's not that south Africa is levels ahead per se

It is that there are opportunities for some Nigerians there

Inside Nigeria, some northerners think the south is a greener pasture

Nigerians are doing better than their South African counterparts anywhere at home or in the world

I don't have any reason to want to go to South Africa personally

From all u have said, it still means that SA is levels ahead

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by emperorshaokahn(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
MyMilkshake:

Voetsek is slang for f*CK off and used by everyone even Nigerians. The ANC is under immense pressure in South Africa and almost lost the elections last year. South Africans are putting pressure from all sides so the xenophobia is just one element. Even the whites are under attack but the government moves faster to quale those tensions for nation building. They move slower on xenophobia.
whatever,just leave nigerians out of your madness,killing us again would be totally unacceptable and a call for an all out war,not every nigerian is docile and believes in that united africa crap.

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by greatseed: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
ignis:

please stop being gullible
pls check the content of my reply & the meaning of gullible in the dictionary cool
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Silentgroper(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
Saig:
It's not about where I'm based. I'm talking on a general note
bt nt every in nigeria is as u claim. Hence my question
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
ezechi24:

South africas population is 59 million ...Nigeria's population is 200 million...south africa has less than four tribes while Nigeria has more than fought different tribes...south africa has just 9 states( provinces) while Nigeria has 36 ....so you see that it is more easier for a country with less population and tribe to progress than later...but still even with the current index Nigerians are more successful, known, and accorded in the world than any other African country ...so atop your ranting. And calm down because your country can not afford to pay the $61 billion Nigeria spent on your apartheid...so seat your ass down and stop all these ranting about Nigerians.

Where did you take $61b to? Lol

To whom did you give? Lol

South africa has over 15 tribes

Nigeria economy couldnt bring that while its national budget was less that $5b then

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
letu:
Stupid black South Africans, bunch of Spinless Coward's that only function bravely as long as it is Nigerians and other black Africans who are not indigenous to the country known as South Africa but this same Stupid South Africans will always have little to nothing to do when it's all about the White's in South Africa and this white south Africans still have their own militant government/military and they keep operating in South Africa with impunity.

Having over 80m illiterates in a country plays out in what you just said

100m in poverty

No roads

No water

Etc

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Crispels:

Most Nigerians can't afford ShopRite? This must be a joke! These stores are even mostly sold out. Have you ever been to any ShopRite store in Lagos? Or any shopping store/mall in general? I grew up in Nigeria and I've spent time in South Africa in the past and I can tell you that Nigerians with its population patronize more stores than South Africans. You all keep holding on to the data about Nigeria’s poverty neglecting the fact that about 90% of poor people in Nigeria all live in just one part of the country. Most other cities and states in Nigeria are dominated by strong middle-class families. I just smh when South Africans claim Nigerians are poor - it's the same as me saying South Africans are poor because of what I saw in Soweto(a part of South Africa) in 2015.

SA is almost 70% urban, compared to nigeria 50

Nigeria has over 90m people living in poverty
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by bigtt76(f): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
You have a point there but don't forget that in China ...its about their population and the average Chinese man having the opportunity to be seen, heard or appreciated hence they venture out to live their lives out of pressure cheesy

The Nigerian situation is much different ....the people are migrating for survival. Few people albeit with connections are making it locally. No business thrive here without the backing of 'someone who knows someone-who knows someone-who knows someone' close to a cabal member who can make things happen for them. Its crazy.

Abagworo:

Nigeria is not worse than those places but rather we have more migrant population. There are more Chinese in other parts of the world than Nigerians but China is probably the best Country in the world today.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by mentored: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:
Groups of protesters have demanded more stringent immigration laws while marching through South Africa's capital city of Pretoria directing their anger at African immigrants.

Under the banner of #PutSouthAfricansFirst, small groups of people marched from Church Square to the Nigerian Embassy.

They said government has failed to put South Africans first and have called for the mass deportation of illegal immigrants as well as the revoking of grants and other state benefits.

Various organisations including South Africa First and “Only One SA” have handed over a memorandum of demands at the Nigerian Embassy following a march through the Pretoria CBD.

Action for change’s Nandi Gachwari said their demands were clear.

“We demand an end to human trafficking in Pretoria and, broadly, South Africa; the deportation of all illegal immigrants; the exposure of corruption in flawed Home Affairs processes that grant citizenship to undeserving foreign nationals.”

High Commissioner Kabiru Bala said while he accepted the memorandum, it was unfair that only Nigerians should be blamed for South Africa’s social and economic ills.

The organisations vowed to return to the streets if their demands were not met.

https://ewn.co.za/2020/09/23/unfair-that-nigerians-blamed-for-sa-s-social-ills-says-high-commissioner-bala

kai

ajo ife
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by ezechi24(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Austine1213:

Where did you take $61b to? Lol

To whom did you give? Lol

South africa has over 15 tribes

Nigeria economy couldnt bring that while its national budget was less that $5b then

Google is your friend.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by ezechi24(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
MyMilkshake:

grin grin a rape victim telling someone to Bleep off.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by proeast(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Here's what I read, thanks for the tip. grin grin grin

You've been spamming everywhere with this crap while thinking you've hit the bull's eye. Now, to burst your bubble, the poverty you've been parroting about is only prevalent in Northern Nigeria because the government opened its borders for the largely poor Sahel region of Africa to flood into Northern Nigeria. Black South Africans are poorer than Southern Nigerians where most of those ShopRite you're talking about are located. Southern Nigeria has far more enterprising youths who are into tech development, movie acting, music, football etc. and that is why Nigeria dominates all these sectors I mentioned in Africa while South Africa doesn't come close.

The same way there is a large disparity in household income between white South Africans who are rich and Black South Africans who are wretched and live mostly in slums is same way we have a relatively rich South and a poor North which was made worst by a government that likes playing Father Christmas to people from the arid Sahel region of Africa.

Unlike your White overlords, if Black South Africans are not lazy, economically disadvantaged and poverty stricken, they won't be going about looking for scapegoats to visit their frustration on.

Meanwhile, we now have lots of Nigerian owned malls that are better than ShopRite and that's where most enlightened people now shop for groceries because we have discovered that ShopRite often sells unwholesome products.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by proeast(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Austine1213:

India has more poor people than South Africa, now does it mean your local market is anywhere close to theirs?

Even with your acclaimed 90m people living in poverty in Nigeria, we still have another 110 million Nigerians living above poverty which is still higher than your total population shocked shocked What does that tell you?
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by proeast(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
onyechez:

Source : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/shoprite-debunks-exit-rumour-says-we-are-not-leaving/amp/
Lmao, which company complains over 30 billion investment, or can't close where there's poor or low profits from poor population of people but would boast of billions of dollars of investment, same company attracting Nigerian investors to expand in a very poor country like Nigeria it is clear you are a liar.

We have only just opened to Nigerian investors which we have also been talking to just before now.
We have only just opened to Nigerian investors which we have also been talking to just before now. We are not leaving, who leaves over a $30billion investment and close shop? It doesn’t sound right.

“We only gave this opportunity to Nigeria investors to come in and also help drive our expansion plan in Nigeria. So we are not leaving.
Shoprite should leave if Nigerians can't afford or patronize and see what will happen.
You think it is only Shoprite that's the only mall in Nigeria, in rivers state, portharcourt we have SPA more organized than that trash called Shoprite, supermarket like market square, NICE are close to residential areas no need going to that trash called Shoprite etc all owned and managed by Nigerians. So chill, you don't know anything about Nigeria, only fake news.

They actually tried to divest and run away when they lost a case against a Nigerian. ShopRite tried to cheat a Nigerian that was in the process of partnering with them at the initial stage but the Nigerian man took them to court and eventually won the case.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by goldmatrix(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
..but who else should be blamed?. Tell them
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by lexander(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
ignis:
Naija is gradually becoming a laughing stock in the international scene
you're mistaken Nigeria has always been a laughing stock in the international community
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Crispels(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
Austine1213:

And do you want to compare the size of Nigeria to SA? Have you ever been to SA before?

The point I'm trying to make is that - we need to put data into perspectives. Let's assume 80million Nigerians are poor but what is the geographical spread compared tonight countries?

Ghana has stable electricity but do you know Nigeria generates more electricity than Ghana albeit the population and size of Nigeria makes it more difficult for Nigeria to have stable electricity. See the links below

https://www.usaid.gov/powerafrica/nigeria

https://www.usaid.gov/powerafrica/ghana

I know Nigeria needs to do way better in many areas but many Nigerians make certain comments without understanding real-time perspectives.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by Slimpotter(m): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
ignis:

The issue we have selecting credible leaders is not in the general election.
The political parties end up presenting incredible candidates as flag bearers. Consequently electorates are tied to voting any of the incompetent person provided.

Which lends credence to the fact that american democracy isn't democracy at all.
Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
goodheart02:
Just look at how organized their protest looks. Imagine the environment. Naija is a shit hole last last

PRETORIA

Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
proeast:

You've been spamming everywhere with this crap while thinking you've hit the bull's eye. Now, to burst your bubble, the poverty you've been parroting about is only prevalent in Northern Nigeria because the government opened its borders for the largely poor Sahel region of Africa to flood into Northern Nigeria. Black South Africans are poorer than Southern Nigerians where most of those ShopRite you're talking about are located. Southern Nigeria has far more enterprising youths who are into tech development, movie acting, music, football etc. and that is why Nigeria dominates all these sectors I mentioned in Africa while South Africa doesn't come close.

The same way there is a large disparity in household income between white South Africans who are rich and Black South Africans who are wretched and live mostly in slums is same way we have a relatively rich South and a poor North which was made worst by a government that likes playing Father Christmas to people from the arid Sahel region of Africa.

Unlike your White overlords, if Black South Africans are not lazy, economically disadvantaged and poverty stricken, they won't be going about looking for scapegoats to visit their frustration on.

Meanwhile, we now have lots of Nigerian owned malls that are better than ShopRite and that's where most enlightened people now shop for groceries because we have discovered that ShopRite often sells unwholesome products.

All the things you said mean absolutely nothing until you achieve what the black government in SA has achieved in just 25 years. Compare this with your last 60 years.

FACTS

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead / Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70