Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st (25082 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by kingzizzy: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nice one by Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. I truly hope that we Igbos eventually get our independence and freedom from this failed British colonial creation called "Nigeria"

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Bkayyy: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oharina:

WE DON'T CARE IF THEY SUPPORT OR NOT. BUT WHAT I'M TELLING U NW IS THAT BIAFRA IS AN IDEALOGY, AND AN IDEALOGY CAN NOT BE KILLED. THAT MEANS NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES, ONE DAY BIAFRAN FLAG SHALL BE FLOWN
Who would have believed after the second world War that there will still be Nazi salute in 2020. We even have pro Nazi's till tomorrow
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by osusuallstars: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
Well noted and to be observed,
I am ashamed of being called a Nigerian.
I will follow my conscience and does not see anything worth celebrating in the zoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Bkayyy: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
kingzizzy:
Nice one by Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. I truly hope that we Igbos eventually get our independence and freedom from this failed British colonial creation called "Nigeria"
It's long overdue
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Bkayyy: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
kingzizzy:
Though I'm not an Ipob or fan of Nnamdi Kanu, I still believe that Igbo Nation will stand as a country one day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Chino4NAUTH: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Olisehinnocent:

Who told you that you are confirm igbo You are efulefu
You're the cursed useless and worthless efulefu.. Ndị iberibe ji Biafra emegbu ụmụ Igbo ibe ha.. Taa gba fụọ

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
You mean the jobless IPOB terrorsts will seat at home? Why? undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Meteng: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Destiny has marked some people to die on 1st October embarassed

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Oharina(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jakemedg:

Any thought of forming Biafra Republic or Oduduwa Republic is a failed cause, that's all i have to say.
But why? Are u a politician? Do u know the U.N law guiding self determination for the agitation of freedom fighting? Please can u explain the gibberish u wrote up there?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by 99thEnemy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin grin Buhari now on his computer scheduling a task to activate on October 1st. .
automatically activate 'OPERATION PYTHON DANCE' grin grin grin .
OPERATION PYTHON DANCE warm up grin grin
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by sesan85(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Osu IPOB pigs, the greatest Osu man alive has ordered his Osu slaves to stay at home on October 1st, failure to adhere to Ohamadickhead Kanu's order will get you excommunicated and banished from Osuland by Shuku Onike Bambiala.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bkayyy:

Who would have believed after the second world War that there will still be Nazi salute in 2020. We even have pro Nazi's till tomorrow
Leave am. gringrin I can't believe after a deadly war like the civil war some sets of idiots can still come out to try the same rubbish.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bkayyy:

Yep! even though there are no Nazis in power or a Nazi Country. cheesy Some people still also has the KKK ideology even though they do not exist or run any country.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
gypsey:
You mean the jobless IPOB terrorsts will seat at home? Why? undecided
The thing tire me my brother. I'm igbo but the war these idiots are cooking up ehn, they can't learn from the civil war and the madness going on in Cameroon.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
SegFault:

Leave am. gringrin I can't believe after a deadly war like the civil war some sets of idiots can still come out to try the same rubbish.
Some people also still has the KKK ideology from under their mother's bed cheesy
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by 99thEnemy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
SegFault:

One elderly Igbo man said that if the people doing this IPOB thing witnessed the civil war, they wouldn't have been trying this rubbish Kanu is pushing them to do while he hides abroad.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
99thEnemy:
One elderly Igbo man said that if the people doing this IPOB thing witnessed the civil war, they wouldn't have been trying this rubbish Kanu is pushing them to do while he hides abroad.
The thing just tire me, when I read there was a country and half of a yellow sun the amount of hatred I felt towards gowon and ojukwu ehn. That's when I realised that these ipob guys are either schizophrenic or just have a complicated mental issue.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by marsman: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
SegFault:

Old people who saw the war try as much as possible not to talk about anything related to biaflop again, it now jobless youths who were given birth too 20years after that are carrying it on there forehead. I pity some people

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Royalfurnitures: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
I forsee 80% in compliance in south east the way things are now

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by OmoCeleNiMi(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Of course everyone will sit at home since it's a public holiday
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Ndi ala

Lock down on holiday.

Someone should gag nnamdi Kanu he is going senile.
Public holiday but doesn't restrict movement...... it only affects the civil servant's, others can go to their businesses.. Hope you have added sense to your brain

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
marsman:

Old people who saw the war try as much as possible not to talk about anything related to biaflop again, it now jobless youths who were given birth too 20years after that are carrying it on there forehead. I pity some people
They are just as stupid as the pro Nazi and fascists.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by 99thEnemy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
SegFault:

The thing just tire me, when I read there was a country and half of a yellow sun the amount of hatred I felt towards gowon and ojukwu ehn. That's when I realised that these ipob guys are either schizophrenic or just have a complicated mental issue.
Their case should be a new case study in medicine.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Ndi ala

Lock down on holiday.

Someone should gag nnamdi Kanu he is going senile.
ok! you want them to rally so as to kill them abi? then you will be happy
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
99thEnemy:
Their case should be a new case study in medicine.
It's much of a psychological thing my brother psychologists over to you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by marsman: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
SegFault:
They are just as stupid as the pro Nazi and fascists.
They lack the ability to see reason, and let there emotions control them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
This niggarrrz have started again

Biafra is a goal that can't be actualised...and a dream that can't be realized

I know alot of my Nigggars gonna insult me on this one

But i won't blame them... Humans hate what they don't understand
you believe in one nizooeria because you don't need your own freedom.. A reasonable person should know that freedom for biafra is freedom for all
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
SegFault:

The thing tire me my brother. I'm igbo but the war these idiots are cooking up ehn, they can't learn from the civil war and the madness going on in Cameroon.
My folks are IGBO too and look! there is nothing wrong with having an ideology but BIAFRA will never ever happen it will only be an ideology, just like the KKK and the Nazis IGBOs are not even united. the whole thing is a big Sham! How can some IGBO men buy lands, shops and build mansions, hotels in Jos, Kano, lagos, Ibadan and Abuja and still shouting Biafra or IPOB will come? some IGBO men are already preaching IGBO presidency after 2023 and some IGBOs are in buhari's govt cabinets, they are the most politically confused bunchs in Nigeria.

The ones who are been fooled are they poor jobless ones, who are getting themselves killed by the Nigerian police and other security forces for nothing.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Eriggs:
make una kuku siddon for house till jan 1st next year now.una go siddon, una go tire. Igbos. na hunger go wire una, while una leader dey chop chicken with him family for obodo oyibo. thank God for true IGBOS wey get sense. na only useless followers wey dem leader call pigs go obey
Freedom is not a child's play...
ask Nelson mandela, he will tell you what it took him to get freedom for South Africa
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
marsman:

They lack the ability to see reason, and let there emotions control them.
Sha it's their business, emotions are like demons, they force you to act irrationally, then run away when the consequences appear.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
gypsey:
My folks are IGBO too and look! there is nothing wrong with having an ideology but BIAFRA will never ever happen it will only be an ideology, just like the KKK and the Nazis IGBOs are not even united. the whole thing is a big Sham! How can some IGBO men buy lands, shops and build mansions, hotels in Jos, Kano and still shouting Biafra or IPOB will come? some IGBO men are already preaching IGBO presidency after 2023 and some IGBOs are in buhari's govt cabinets, they are the most politically confused bunchs in Nigeria.

The ones who are been fooled are they poor jobless ones, who are getting themselves killed by the Nigerian police and other security forces no nothing.
Me na to sit down dey watch dey laff.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos Visits Sanwo-Olu (Pictures) / Innoson Motors Signs Deal With China To Pump $1bn Into Nigeria / Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.