Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st (25081 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Rapuru14: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Eriggs:

taaaaa, commot igbo for ur post, no dey deceive ur brain. we confirm igbos no dey wit una.yeye biafla. as kanu dey chop chicken wit him family for obodo oyibo, if hunger wire u so tey for house, u go wise

Another pained and confused nigga-arean spotted.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Eriggs:
make una kuku siddon for house till jan 1st next year now.una go siddon, una go tire. Igbos. na hunger go wire una, while una leader dey chop chicken with him family for obodo oyibo. thank God for true IGBOS wey get sense. na only useless followers wey dem leader call pigs go obey
Absolutely! cheesy they are just fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by jay5iveee: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Empty threat again at work again
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by marsman: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
gypsey:
My folks are IGBO too and look! there is nothing wrong with having an ideology but BIAFRA will never ever happen it will only be an ideology, just like the KKK and the Nazis IGBOs are not even united. the whole thing is a big Sham! How can some IGBO men buy lands, shops and build mansions, hotels in Jos, Kano and still shouting Biafra or IPOB will come? some IGBO men are already preaching IGBO presidency after 2023 and some IGBOs are in buhari's govt cabinets, they are the most politically confused bunchs in Nigeria.

The ones who are been fooled are they poor jobless ones, who are getting themselves killed by the Nigerian police and other security forces no nothing.
Seriously man, i thought about this things this idiots only care about there jobless asses, what about the Igbos working and living in the South west and the North, the one with properties, the one with establishments, investments, any body that follows this agitation is a born fool and enemy of humanity.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
SegFault:

Me na to sit down dey watch dey laff.
Good idea!! grin
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
SegFault:
That one concern them, the foolish idiot is in another country enjoying while people are here killing themselves over one useless fool. If not that he was a Jew they for don show the bastard pepper.
Mohammed ran to mecca, Moses ran out from Egypt, Nelson mandela ran to biafraland (anambra), as a Christian, Jesus was taking away when pharo sought to kill him.... and all this people mentioned , came back and brought freedom... so MNK case is not different. by the grace of ChukwuOkike Abiama, he will come back with freedom for us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
SegFault:

I swear the thing dey tire person.
If Nelson got tired, he wouldn't have brought freedom for South Africa... but he keep persisting.... More grease in your elbow MNK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Eriggs:
i wonder o. dem wan commot for house before? uselessness
the public holiday is only made for civil servants. schools and everything related to government will be on holiday.... but movement, businesses will be in normal shape.
Mnk made the right decision on that day... freedom for biafra is freedom for all

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
marsman:
Seriously man, i thought about this things this idiots only care about there jobless asses, what about the Igbos working and living in the South west and the North, the one with properties, the one with establishments, investments, any body that follows this agitation is a born fool and enemy of humanity.
Absolutely! most IGBOs owns more businesses, houses, mansions lands that are worth billions of nairas outside the south east/east than inside and those are the hardworking IGBOs. Some of them are even married to southwest and nothern women.

The ones who are agitating are the jobless lazy IGBOs who believes Biafra will come so that lands might be shared to them or start taxing wealthy hardworking IGBO business men and women unnercerssary taxes and levies for owning properties for their own gains.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by SlayerForever: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
So because it's a public holiday then it can't be a lockdown? Idiots everywhere.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Godsonjoe: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Eriggs:

taaaaa, commot igbo for ur post, no dey deceive ur brain. we confirm igbos no dey wit una.yeye biafla. as kanu dey chop chicken wit him family for obodo oyibo, if hunger wire u so tey for house, u go wise
Mnk must not stay in nizooeria to get biafra.. he's at the right place.. ask mandela were he was during his own time...kill Nelson, the ideology dies... so he chooses to run
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Ndiasiri(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please please please , If na joke make una stop am, which kind play be this one na. Who thief my #100 as I dey sleep dey enjoy my dream, I want use that money buy kpof kpof, I no go gree ohh

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
SegFault:
That one concern them, the foolish idiot is in another country enjoying while people are here killing themselves over one useless fool. If not that he was a Jew they for don show the bastard pepper.
grin grin grin How can a JEW be Biafran? Are IGBOs Israelis?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by chronology(f): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
ODUDUWA RALLY is to take place on October 1 for their independent for the YOURBA COUNTRY
While

IPOB too want to see at home OCTOBER 1 and watch how the YOURBAS ( ODUDUWA) will protest for freedom from Nigeria.

HMMMMMMMM �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Godsonjoe:
Mnk must not stay in nizooeria to get biafra.. he's at the right place.. ask mandela were he was during his own time...kill Nelson, the ideology dies... so he chooses to run
look! until the British and America supports Biafra Agitation biafra will never ever happen! believe it or not, the USA and Britain are happy with dealing with the gullible and easy to manipulate northern nigerian leaders.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
gypsey:
grin grin grin How can a JEW be Biafran? Are IGBOs Israelis?
By Jew I mean he practices Judaism, though the term could refer to an Israeli in modern times I believe it is better to refer to them as Israelis not jews to prevent confusion.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Godsonjoe:
Mohammed ran to mecca, Moses ran out from Egypt, Nelson mandela ran to biafraland (anambra), as a Christian, Jesus was taking away when pharo sought to kill him.... and all this people mentioned , came back and brought freedom... so MNK case is not different. by the grace of ChukwuOkike Abiama, he will come back with freedom for us
Nelson Mandela never ran to anambra, I've read his full biography so stop talking trash, Mohammed that brought a damned religion that has caused the deaths of millions, Jesus is not excluded too (and which pharaoh are you talking about).

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by RichyAD(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Let's split this Nigeria into 3 na ,if we go suffer make we suffer am
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
SegFault:

By Jew I mean he practices Judaism, though the term could refer to an Israeli in modern times I believe it is better to refer to them as Israelis not jews to prevent confusion.
I was just been sacarstic. cheesy but seriously some Biafrans/Igbos considers themselves as Jews too and not even as in their religion, they actually believes they are really IGBOs Jews as they call themselves
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by supercase1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
This niggarrrz have started again

Biafra is a goal that can't be actualised...and a dream that can't be realized

I know alot of my Nigggars gonna insult me on this one

But i won't blame them... Humans hate what they don't understand
u be edo ba no wonder u people don't have sense and u worship ur oba as if he's a god,the earlier u Hypocritical Edo pepo and the SW open ur eyes that nothing can work in this contraception called one Nigeria, the better for u all.u people will continue to suffer and smile since u all hate freedom and truth
mtcheeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by showafrica(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
nonxo007:

Stop what ? Protesting against the I'll treatments of Nigerians or we should relax and be satisfied with the current state of things in the country ? Na wa for you o

You see the kinds of people Nigeria is made off, they prefer Boko haram, terror, bandits, bad governance, inflation, hike to anything IPOB. Just observe the first 10 comments, you will never see them comment first in other topics but anything ipob gives them headache and shivers. It is as if there lives depends on IPOB. To be honest, igbos are one strong individuals that believes in themselves. Even if Niger delta wants out, igbos no go send them. Every sane person knows that Nigeria is not working, our population is too much too handle by a black man. The contract needs to be reviewed, nothing is working.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by marsman: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
gypsey:
Absolutely! most IGBOs owns more businesses, houses, mansions lands that are worth billions of nairas outside the south east/east than inside and those are the hardworking IGBOs. Some of them are even married to southwest and nothern women.

The ones who are agitating are the jobless lazy IGBOs who believes Biafra will come so that lands might be shared to them or start taxing wealthy hardworking IGBO business men and women unnercerssary taxes and levies for owning properties for their own gains.
misguided bunch of lazy rats, they think it is a struggle, i doubt if any of them will be able to boast IPOB when the government becomes serious with the matter. all this ones na still childs play
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Samfloxin(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Eriggs:

So, what do you propose as a panacea to the mirthless and inhuman treatment meted out on you an Igbo man by the stinking northerners and their collaborators?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
gypsey:
I was just been sacarstic. cheesy but seriously some Biafrans/Igbos considers themselves as Jews too and not even as in their religion, they actually believes they are really IGBOs Jews as they call themselves
Well, there has been numerous researches into that matter, it's really inconclusive, but believing it whole heatedly is really foolish. The only thing I might accept is that the igbo and igala were once one tribe before we split.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by STRENGTHesq(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
This niggarrrz have started again

Biafra is a goal that can't be actualised...and a dream that can't be realized

I know alot of my Nigggars gonna insult me on this one

But i won't blame them... Humans hate what they don't understand

Humans hate what they don't understand, you don't understand
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
marsman:

misguided bunch of lazy rats, they think it is a struggle, i doubt if any of them will be able to boast IPOB when the government becomes serious with the matter. all this ones na still childs play
Biafra will never happen! as long as America and Britain are also happy with the gullible northern nigerian leaders.

Okoroacha, orji kalu, wike, Obiano, ugwuanyi, obaseki and all the other IGBO/Biafra so called elites are comfortable with ONE NIGERIA!! clearly.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Godsonjoe:
If Mandela was killed South Africa would have still been free because he wasn't even the main man at the front self, there was Chief Luthuli, Oliver Tambourine and let's not forget the South African communist party.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
SegFault:

Well, there has been numerous researches into that matter, it's really inconclusive, but believing it whole heatedly is really foolish. The only thing I might accept is that the igbo and igala were once one tribe before we split.
Okay, sounds interesting.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by marsman: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Godsonjoe:
The same Nelson that was imprisoned for many years by the whites.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by marsman: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
gypsey:
Biafra will never happen! as long as America and Britain are also happy with the gullible northern nigerian leaders.

Okoroacha, orji kalu, wike, Obiano, ugwuanyi, obaseki and all the other IGBO/Biafra so called elites are comfortable with ONE NIGERIA!! clearly.
Except for America and Britain not supporting there course, the kind of investment the fed govt has in that place, starting from all the almost completed refineries, only a war can bring then their freedom.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On October 1st by aliyudelaw9: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
The problem b say' if d,phython start dancing una'go jump run reach obodo oyibo mittchch! Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal / Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. / TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.