Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group (2977 Views)

Rally Will Not Be Allowed At Lekki Toll Gate Tomorrow - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit / Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 24, 2020
MINORU:
Yourba cowards are waking up oooooooo
Waking up to where...?
When they will still tow the path of AMBODE
I'm still waiting for AMBODE to call and congratulate OBASEKI......

2 Likes

Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by ludd2018: 5:30am On Sep 24, 2020
muykem:
Who are the convener of this nonsense? If Yoruba wants self determination, there's a better way to go about it not by adopting IPOB myopic strategy. We can not risk people's life without any concrete plans on ground.
Idiotic and moronic comment . how did South Africa or black people in USA fight for freedom? . did they go thru the parliament ? Nigeria disintegration must happen and oduduwa nation has come to stay . A journey of 1 million miles starts with one step . Who ll kill the demonstrators? Blood sucking govt of Buhari . is it right to kill armless civilians ? Can u see that you are brainwashed by believing it is ok to kill armless civilians . Nigeria is an evil country .

3 Likes

Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 24, 2020
ludd2018:

Idiotic and moronic comment . how did South Africa or black people in USA fight for freedom? . did they go thru the parliament ? Nigeria disintegration must happen and oduduwa nation has come to stay . A journey of 1 million miles starts with one step . Who ll kill the demonstrators? Blood sucking govt of Buhari . is it right to kill armless civilians ? Can u see that you are brainwashed by believing it is ok to kill armless civilians . Nigeria is an evil country .
NIGERIA is not an Evil country rather it harbors and gives succour to EVIL PEOPLE. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by izombie(m): 5:36am On Sep 24, 2020
What do the Yorubas want sef?. Is it oodua Republic or 2023 presidency? Just asking o

1 Like

Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by DiagnoPolitics: 5:39am On Sep 24, 2020
Ewedu-gobbling noisemakers trying to blackmail the country to give them presidency after they've seen the handwriting on the wall that there will be no yoruba president in 2023. It's either the East or North. Greedy f00ls! grin grin

They love injustice when meted out to others, but lament hopelessly when they about to be served their own bowl of bitter rotten gbegiri. Numbskulls!

yoruba presidency you will not get, oduduwa sef, you no go see. Try rubbish and your empty coneheads will be used for target practice by buratai. grin grin

Ewedu nincompoops like gypsey, eriggs and segfault make una cry die! grin grin

Nothing for una. tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by Lipscomb(m): 5:43am On Sep 24, 2020
I will rather venture my precious time on something more important than wasting it on slowpoke like you.
EMMY76:

Your parents wasted money on ur education if you don't even know that a rally for Independence is not a call for war neither is it a criminal offense. The British colonial masters did not massacre nigerians when they rose to demand for freedom so why is biafra and oduduwa different?
Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by Finnese001: 5:59am On Sep 24, 2020
freeborn02:
Awa igbo blodas still think Yorubas don't travel. So, how did they have representation in 176 countries if they don't travel?

Must you call Igbo in everything, wetin concern Igbos in this thread

1 Like

Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:53am On Sep 24, 2020
allcomage:

It thought it said Yoruba?
sarcasm
Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Oga stop quoting me any how, face your potor and let me be kajikwo?
So you don't want to face our One Nigeria again abi?

Cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by Gadaluck(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2020
Finnese001:

Must you call Igbo in everything, wetin concern Igbos in this thread

No mind that tribal bigot. Na Staggat him be...
Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by Gadaluck(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2020
ludd2018:

Gbamsolutely! That has always been the problem. Most folks from this part of the world think oppression is ok cos that's all they've known since they were born. Only an irresponsible govt will start slaughtering unarmed protesters.
Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
Ewedu-gobbling noisemakers trying to blackmail the country to give them presidency after they've seen the handwriting on the wall that there will be no yoruba president in 2023. It's either the East or North. Greedy f00ls! grin grin

They love injustice when meted out to others, but lament hopelessly when they about to be served their own bowl of bitter rotten gbegiri. Numbskulls!

yoruba presidency you will not get, oduduwa sef, you no go see. Try rubbish and your empty coneheads will be used for target practice by buratai. grin grin

Ewedu nincompoops like gypsey, eriggs and segfault make una cry die! grin grin

Nothing for una. tongue tongue tongue
I am not surprised, you are an ignoramuse, just read the rubbish you have written above and tell me if it makes sense.. grin

Dumbos like you have no clue how things works in the real world, Instead of using every opportunity to explain in a civil manner why people should support your agitation and tell people about the positives about your IPOB/ Biafra, why they should support it. maybe gain more support you are on here dishing out obnoxious and derogatory remarks. Just like your scamming ignorant leader called Mr Kanu. All you so called Igbos are good at are insults, making social media threats and intimidations.

Now ask your stupid self, is that going to gain you support or more enemies? you would know the answer if you are intelligent but i doubt you are.

All the rants, anger, threats, Insults and intimidations just proves the obvious, that you Igbos/Biafran are just a bunch of jobless THUGS! who are been led blindly by i bigger jobless thug and scammer called Mr kanu.

Biafra will never ever ever ever happen, if it does I will cut my dick off! believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by DCatt: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2020
They are Pdp who have always stood against Yoruba interests and what they want to achieve now are two things. To force the hand of the fg to label their Oduduwa republic a terrorist organization and then make sure the president is not coming from Yorubaland in 2023. Let them destroy their own movement, the Yoruba nation we are going to be part of will either be Omoluabi, Yoruba or Kaarojire anyway!

They are just like democrats in the US, all they do is break down, they can never build anything up!

There is no point being in the same country with these people, they are worse than Igbos and fulani combined.

Obasanjo(pdp) pulled Awolowo down
Ooni of Ife(pdp) pulled Abiola down
Omo ale Yoruba(pdp) are now trying to pull Tinubu down. But like Fayose said here, water will always find its level.

They don't want a Yoruba man to rise at the center and be president of Nigeria, something must be done about these traitors before they destroy Yorubaland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT2U7JOVYtg
muykem:
Who are the convener of this nonsense? If Yoruba wants self determination, there's a better way to go about it not by adopting IPOB myopic strategy. We can not risk people's life without any concrete plans on ground.
Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by Bambambiglo: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
imhotep:

So you don't want to face our One Nigeria again abi?

Cc lzaa

Mumu talk
Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Mumu talk
One Nigeria please grin grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by Bambambiglo: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
imhotep:

One Nigeria please grin grin grin

cc lzaa

Na d Kai Kai you take de worry you
Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Na d Kai Kai you take de worry you
Buratai will not like this oh

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by NnadyAutos: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is indirect way of asking for presidency in 2023 for Yoruba race.
Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by nairalandankrah: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
And it begins
Re: Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group by DiagnoPolitics: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2020
gypsey:
[s]I am not surprised, you are an ignoramuse, just read the rubbish you have written above and tell me if it makes sense.. grin

Dumbos like you have no clue how things works in the real world, Instead of using every opportunity to explain in a civil manner why people should support your agitation and tell people about the positives about your IPOB/ Biafra, why they should support it. maybe gain more support you are on here dishing out obnoxious and derogatory remarks. Just like your scamming ignorant leader called Mr Kanu. All you so called Igbos are good at are insults, making social media threats and intimidations.

Now ask your stupid self, is that going to gain you support or more enemies? you would know the answer if you are intelligent but i doubt you are.

All the rants, anger, threats, Insults and intimidations just proves the obvious, that you Igbos/Biafran are just a bunch of jobless THUGS! who are been led blindly by i bigger jobless thug and scammer called Mr kanu.

Biafra will never ever ever ever happen, if it does I will cut my dick off! believe it or not.[/s]

Ineffectual rantings from a dirty cone-headed yoropig from the land of odudufraud!
yorober presidency, you no go see.. grin
odudufraud sef, you no go smell. grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: We’re Suffering Consequences Of 1975 Coup, Says Lai / What Babangida Said About Buhari In 1985 - New York Times / Reno Omokri Reveals The Reason Why Naira Is Crashing Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.