Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term (31762 Views)

Vwaere Daiso: Installer Of Faulty Elevator Handed Over To Police – LASG / Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor / COVID-19: People In South-East Don’t Believe Virus Exists – Dr. Sani Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Goldencheese(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bunch of comedians.
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by dMetalist(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT A MAN MUST GO AT GREAT LENGHT TO FIND PEACE......AS I MUST DO NOW
.....THE MENTALIST

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by sharena(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Na this one be the problem of the country now abi? Always looking for ways to collect money from the poor masses. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Oizee(f): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Vehicle own even worse, I see one for road that day, I thought it was a moving bakery

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by elisho: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
this government are truly mad

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Kingstanding: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Mumu govt.
What do we do to owners of bad federal roads, bad hospitals, bad schools ,etc?
. God will bless you. Useless government ,useless government agency and useless government civil servants.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Danybest: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Finally Apc have made the common men useless in this country

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by zoedew: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
NESREA is done dealing with industries polluting the environment with horrible smoke and effluents which are both preventable and treatable if the industrialists are made to spend money in that direction by NESREA!
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Ratedgang: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
In as much as this condition seems oppressive it’s a kinda good one. But first let them face those trucks that oozes carbon monoxide fumes then down to cars that smokes.... it can be very annoying hazardous when you drive at the back of these vehicles and breath in the waste... I swear noisy generators especially rickety ones can be a pain in the azz.
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Dididrumz(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
This is a good one.

My neighbor will want to use Carbon Monoxide from their generator to kill somebody.
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by GallantDuke(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fix the power in this country and we will do away with faulty generators

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by gr8child(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
They should kuku go and arrest everybody then. Shebi because people want to be using gens and cars that don’t work well.
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Ratedgang: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Danybest:
Finally Apc have made the common men useless in this country
abeg no make me lafffff grin grin grin grin I had a bad day today passing through onitsha...who send me message.
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by nedekid: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Mumu govt.
Are you minding the bloody civil servants?
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by okoroemeka(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sometimes what I hear from govt officials in Nigeria disgust me,what will a sane person do with inefficient, noisy generators if there is public power,that official has to be throughly ashamed to say such thing,what other countries take for granted is still a battle in Nigeria,a big fool of a country that supplies other countries with power but lives in darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Lipz20(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Wait till it affects a big man and u will see the same agency stammering

That's why a big man won't be found wanting
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Elton02(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
I die with this I pass my neighbor
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by faithfull18(f): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Interesting grin
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by drololaaof: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
The first to be implemented is those trailers, tankers and lorries with heavy smoke on the highways, they should be impounded and banned from plying the road
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Curiouscity(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Mumu govt.

Ask the idiots who churn out these stupid ideas.

What set of leaders do we have in this CUNTry? Common sense would have told them that if the standard of living improves, no body would drive a rickety vehicle. But then, Common sense is not Common after all.
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Wait till it affects a big man and u will see the same agency stammering

My chief issues with Nigeria and her Policy-makers.

An Emissions Control Policy is relevant with respect to reducing Nigeria's carbon-footprint globally - however even with all the dangerous pollution and smog in Lagos, Nigeria's carbon emission levels are no where near 0.1% globally. Industrialized Nations like China, Russia, Europe and the US are causing more harm to the Climate than Nigeria is causing to a mosquito. Why not deal with a robust and sustainable TRANSPORT and POWER generation and distribution instead of setting illiterate hounds to harass Nigerians over faulty cars with expensive parts that need to be imported rather than produced locally. Nigeria's decision-makers should all be burned alive in a public market square for their families to watch.

Policies have dependencies that must be addressed before efficient enforcement can occur, but these illiterates in government will just receive a proposal from an egg-head crony who wants to eat free money, then they will present it for enactment

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by TimiAkinno: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Student Mistakenly Writes Mia Khalifa as An Answer to A Question Instead of Burj Khalifa https://danfoxpress.xyz/student-mistakenly-writes-mia-khalifa-as-an-answer-to-a-question-instead-of-burj-khalifa/ via @danfoxpress
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by uBuNiT: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fulani who were created to lead cow are now leading you people. When we say you are animals in the zoo, our green-suop people go dey cry
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Sonnobax15(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
make light constant first and watch things turn around for good...
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by FarahAideed: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
You are stupid
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by fitinwell: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Shame no dey una eyes..,

Fuel HIke
Electricity Hike

Ontop #30,000 minimum wages

You all are sick everywhere..

Fvck your generations all
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Royalfurnitures: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
These guys seem to have faulty brains, what about dilapidated roads,bridges,and others infrastructures thats causing accidents and claiming several lives and govt have failed to fix them.

If NEPA is working well,will people be using generators??

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Debonubia: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nigerian Scientists in Edo State Invent Flying Broom https://danfoxpress.xyz/nigerian-scientists-in-edo-state-invent-flying-broom/
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oizee:
dis kind one no fit affect big man.

I know 'big men' too proud that once a Vehicle becomes faulty. They park it in mechos house and buy a fresh one. Sell they won't sell, dash dey wont dash.

Some people were born selfish
Re: Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term by BanMeAndFaceDWr: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online / Unpaid Doctor (House Officer) Collapses In Rivers After 72-Hour Duty (Photo) / Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.