Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) (36114 Views)

Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa / Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by flyingpig: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2020
montumonami:
Akwa Ibom is fine but if you de fine job no come here oo. wink
true
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by flyingpig: 6:34am On Sep 24, 2020
dracula95:
most Akwa ibom girls are prostitutes. they are too easy to bleep,including married ones.
the married ones are far easier to bleep than the single ones there sef
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by MaYorIV(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Thanks
sifon, Abadieh
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2020
flyingpig:
lol They think i'm just making it up to insult Akwa ibom, but that's just the truth and i know I shouldn't be saying it loud , it's best kept secret but i'm just rubbing it on their face . I've banged over 70 of them and counting ,after testing of course. both single and married.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2020
ethicallyright:
Akwa-Ibom youths have not taken advantage of the infrastructuaral development and very wonderful security condition of their State.

They prefer sycophancy especially on social media. An average AKWA IBOM youth's dream job is to be a P.A. to a P.A of the P.A of a prominent politician in the State.
Well, it paid the likes of Ini Ememobong and the rest , so they hold on to it like their lives depend on it.

So much to explore but their youth can't think outside the box. They however do not fail to explore different sex styles with the ladies they mostly cohabitate with.
Those guys are sex freaks ehn

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by flyingpig: 6:49am On Sep 24, 2020
dracula95:
lol They think i'm just making it up to insult Akwa ibom, but that's just the truth and i know I shouldn't be saying it loud , it's best kept secret but i'm just rubbing it on their face . I've banged over 70 of them and counting ,after testing of course. both single and married.
baby mama everywhere bro. And they co-habit a lot with single men. Though that occurs other places too but theirs is too much. Shanties everywhere too. Their men only know how to drive keke and argue politics and fück

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by EdiskyHarry: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2020
ethicallyright:
Akwa-Ibom youths have not taken advantage of the infrastructuaral development and very wonderful security condition of their State.

They prefer sycophancy especially on social media. An average AKWA IBOM youth's dream job is to be a P.A. to a P.A of the P.A of a prominent politician in the State.
Well, it paid the likes of Ini Ememobong and the rest , so they hold on to it like their lives depend on it.

So much to explore but their youth can't think outside the box. They however do not fail to explore different sex styles with the ladies they mostly cohabitate with.
You are stupid for committing a falacy of hasty generalization. May God punish you

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2020
I don't know why the media overhypes Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi,there is nothing going on in Akwa Ibom,it is just a dead state,if you remove Uyo and Ikot Ekpene from the state,no part of the state would be relevant,same with Ebonyi that has only Abakiliki as a developed town to their name, you guys should continue making noise while states like Rivers,Lagos,Imo,Ogun,Anambra,Kaduna and Oyo are turning their states into world-class cities.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Hunchogee: 7:09am On Sep 24, 2020
gabrielmorinho:

Calabar will remain your problem forever till you die. Everything little thing you people do in small and UPCOMING Akwa Ibom, you always want to compare with CROSS RIVER. Must you
bring Cross River state into Akwa Ibom thread?

NOTE: Where Cross River is in the map of the world, Akwa Ibom may take over a century to get there.
The books Cross River have kept over time, which includes having Akwa Ibom people as slaves in the past can not be matched by INFANT Akwa Ibom. Check your history, it will help you. PENCIL AND TOOTHPICK FACTORY.
What makes you a fool or a lunatic is that your too stupid to figure out the guy you are quoting is not from Akwa-Ibom..
Secondly I wonder how Akwa Ibomite became your slaves when all your past millitary Governors were all from Akwa Ibom.. All your infrastructures not limited to U. J. Esuene stadium, your Airport and both unical and then cross river state polytechnic (Crutech) etc, where been built by Akwa Ibomites.. Finally we even help you guys instead of flying IbomAir in PH where there is demand or delta we decided to come stop the Monopoly or what I can honestly call extorting from Airpeace.. Meaning your airport was as good as dead cos u only had only 1 airline company flying that route..
Please be sensitive while replying people post so you won't be the one causing nuisance ok

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Hunchogee: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2020
montumonami:
Akwa Ibom is fine but if you de fine job no come here oo. wink
Then what are you doing there... Must every migrant go to a place for work?
What about them creating work over there?
Please guys you can come live and invest in Akwa Ibom state..
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Hunchogee: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2020
kikake:
Beautiful Ak.
Neighbor Imo state has hotels in state capital to celebrate, after about 40 years of Owerri as state capital; hotels springing up in state capital due to concentration of all government tertiary education institutions in Imo state in the state capital, with more than 150,000 girls in the tertiary education institutions here in the state capital, for SEEX Tourists. Rest of the state in ruins. Those favored by the ugly phenomenon fight every Imo state governor who talks about decentralization of government tertiary education institutions in the state from state capital to other places in the state that have nothing.
Wow.. Are you from there?
Are there practicing Godfatherism?
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Hunchogee: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2020
cuteboy2:

It seems strange to you that a state government will try to manufacture such basic things rather than continue to import from China abi?

Your minister for science and technology, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu promised those things in 2015 to win election, so far they have not been able to build anything, not even toilet paper manufacturing factory
The right question shoukd have been, what factory do we have in the whole of calabar, since the rest of that cross river state is dead and ruined?
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by klufs(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2020
ethicallyright:

With all the beautiful things you've seen, it is still difficult to do business there as you move against all the known factors of production as you know them and more like Task Force(s), Police Force, Electricity, access to incentives and patronage based on political alignment. It is still a very difficult place make it without politics.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by soleexx(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Udung nko

Oron

Okobo

Eyo abasi

Nysc experience... What a wonderful state

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Emmariks(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Sammy07:
Bayelsa and Delta are a disgrace to Oil producing states in the world.

Just imagine Akwaibom of yesterday took over both in just 15years.
Esp, Bayelsa a state with 9 Lgas

Akwaibom should continue to make use of their oil money very well, the indigenous people will continue to bless their leaders in the future.

Did my NYSC at Ikot ekpene That year cool
I am sure you know Uduato, Essien road, Ikot Ekpene Plaza etc.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by kleolouis(m): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2020
flyingpig:

Maifren shutup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Emmariks(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2020
0taPiaPia:
No body should flood this place with pictures taken from a drone cause if you bend down U go see aba grin cool
those pictures you saw up there represent the reality on ground. unless you've never been there.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

What makes you a fool or a lunatic is that your too stupid to figure out the guy you are quoting is not from Akwa-Ibom..
Secondly I wonder how Akwa Ibomite became your slaves when all your past millitary Governors were all from Akwa Ibom.. All your infrastructures not limited to U. J. Esuene stadium, your Airport and both unical and then cross river state polytechnic (Crutech) etc, where are been built by Akwa Ibomites.. Finally we even help you guys instead of flying IbomAir in PH where there is demand or delta we decided to come stop the Monopoly or what I can honestly call extorting from Airpeace.. Meaning your airport was as good as dead cos y OK u only had only 1 airline company flying that route..
Please be sensitive while replying people post so you won't be the one causing nuisance ok
You this outcast Obolo slaveboy . What do you know? you should not be talking about Efik/ibibio matters. focus on ass kissing Udom propaganda while your Ibeno/Obolo rots with erosion , oil spills,illiteracy,poverty and general backwardness cool

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Codes151(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2020
Keep recycling old pics of Akpabio’s projects with this tribal man’s wastage.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by kleolouis(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2020
saaphiere:
NOTE: I am neither from Akwa Ibom State or being paid for this post. I just love to explore. So today being Akwa Ibom State birthday, I decided to make a little research about the state and her achievement so far.

Let's start with a brief history of the state.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akwa_Ibom_State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1_F0Zr9Sl8

The men in the third picture are the people who have govern Akwa Ibom State since creation.

ejaka anytime uou in Akwa Ibom holla at me for ur free bear & dog meat all on me.. you done well
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by adajoe555: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2020
I will love to do my Nysc in Akwa Ibom I so much love that state.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by AustineJohn908(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2020
Sammy07:

sure.
That's wonderful. we expecting you back soon though. come and invest or holiday in our state
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by KnightsTemplar(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2020
Uchasa:
I don't know why the media overhypes Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi,there is nothing going on in Akwa Ibom,it is just a dead state,if you remove Uyo and Ikot Ekpene from the state,no part of the state would be relevant,same with Ebonyi that has only Abakiliki as a developed town to their name, you guys should continue making noise while states like Rivers,Lagos,Imo,Ogun,Anambra,Kaduna and Oyo are turning their states into world-class cities.

Which Oyo At least the road network and structures I see here is far far better than what is obtainable in Oyo.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Secondly I wonder how Akwa Ibomite became your slaves when all your past millitary Governors were all from Akwa Ibom.. All your infrastructures not limited to U. J. Esuene stadium, your Airport and both unical and then cross river state polytechnic (Crutech) etc, where are been built by Akwa Ibomites.. Finally we even help you guys instead of flying IbomAir in PH where there is demand or delta we decided to come stop the Monopoly or what I can honestly call extorting from Airpeace.. Meaning your airport was as good as dead cos y OK u only had only 1 airline company flying that route..
Ibeno/eastern Obolo is shithole ravaged by erosion , oil spills .illiteracy ,poverty ,prostitutes,and general backwardness, but you are not worried about that. Outcast Obolo man ,Udom's boyboy

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Justkatty(f): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Yak Abasi bless mbono Akwa ibom meee Udom Emmanuel ke eyin obong Jesus Amen.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by coolfredo(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Thanks
Eyen eka emmesiere
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2020
Emmariks:
those pictures you saw up there represent the reality on ground. unless you've never been there.

It was a forewarn. The images are true as I have visited them all except for intl airport and the Tp factory. The state doesn’t compromise on quality.. Shalom
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by realstars: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2020
Sammy07:
Bayelsa and Delta are a disgrace to Oil producing states in the world.

Just imagine Akwaibom of yesterday took over both in just 15years.
Esp, Bayelsa a state with 9 Lgas

Akwaibom should continue to make use of their oil money very well, the indigenous people will continue to bless their leaders in the future.

Did my NYSC at Ikot ekpene That year cool
Ik The Most Peacful And Clean LGA. In The Nigeria. I Was There 2years Ago.
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by udomma1005(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2020
ethicallyright:

Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Uchasa(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2020
KnightsTemplar:

Which Oyo At least the road network and structures I see here is far far better than what is obtainable in Oyo.

Compared to Akwa Ibom,Oyo's Revenue from FG is smaller,but yet they have more Industries situated in their state than AKS,as well as mass structural elevation projects all over the state...Leave AKS for people like us that have visited the state,the state is dead,their villages are polluted with crude oil spillage and batcher's called houses,their Cities are known for their mediocrity structure,their people are very poor that they migrate massively from their state to Lagos,Rivers,Abuja and Onitsha where they sell gala,fufu or mamput and yet some of them come here to chestbeat.
Obviously Empty barrel makes the loudest noise!!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2020
Sammy07:

You're funny ooo.
when did I say that?

I only did my masters in Unilorin.
BTW, I'm a traveler I don't stay in one place.
it's only Lagos that I haven't been to.
I will lost you in other major yoruba towns
osogbo
Abeokuta
shagamu
ilesha
ikirun
ila orangun
ado
oye
Ogbomosho
ibadan
Oyo Ile
kishi
Ondo
idanre
Akure
ilesha
and kwara state
iree
owo
ore
Iwo
I'll lost you in the above named towns
lost bawo? mum is from ondo oh, owo lga to be precise while my maternal grandma stays at ifon and that's where I spent my childhood so you don't know who you're talking to, I'm a half blooded Ondo boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo / Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.