Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK (61220 Views)

Cartoon On FFK And Buhari’s Visit To Imo / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by byinks(f): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
sean079:
So this Fkk paid dis woman do destroy his own wife. Where is the love��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

Well his Ghanaian wife destroyed his four children with precious yesterday
If she's still married to FFK those boys are all illegitimate.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by hammer3: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
[s]
byinks:

Well his Ghanaian wife destroyed his four children with precious yesterday
If she's still married to FFK those boys are all illegitimate.
[/s]

TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE, IS NOT LIMITED OR EXCLUSIVE TO ONE WIFE AND VALID REGARDLESS.

NIGERIA CONSTITUTION ALLOWS FOR MORE THAN ONE WIFE.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by byinks(f): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
hammer3:

ME, I AM MUSTAPHA FROM KANO STATE.

Aiki Mustapha !

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by ibedun: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
ensamy:
Two outcomes of every marriage. It Either blesses you or destroys you. Never marry out of pity because the life long agony no be here oo. Never marry because the man has plenty money and no fear of God hmmmm, no marry Yahoo boy etc . Marry a man that's hard working, visionary, with purpose and the foundation built on God's word.
God who is Love will make love to shine it's blessings everlasting and the marriage. Otherwise one will live in misery and agony the rest of his/her life. You will be living in LUXURY of HELL. In Wealth but in Prison.

75-80% of men gets destroyed in a marriage. Unless he suppresses his enormous pains. Imagine the life long ruthless exploitation by women?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Cammo: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
Intertribal marriage only works with the poor and lower class of people, not with celebrities, politicians and big shots. I'm not surprised that this happened.
E remain Davido and Chioma.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by ibedun: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
solmus:

Common?!

The mother of my four kids, the woman I onced banged and enjoyed her company ...

Nothing in this world would make me sponsor embarrassing statement about her

Never!!!

Star comment!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by hammer3: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Cammo:
Intertribal marriage only works with the poor and lower class of people, not with celebrities, politicians and big shots. I'm not surprised that this happened.

INTERTRIBAL MARRIAGE BETWEEN YORUBA AND IGBO IS A BIG FAIL AND SHOULD NEVER BE.

THIS IS MY STANCE FROM THE DAY I JOINED THIS FORUM AND I HAVE NOT SHIFTED POSITION AND NEVER WILL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by lielbree: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ffk is a braindead cocaine addict! This is the mother of your 4 sons you're paying cheap tabloids to publicly destroy! No ounce of regard for his own children. No wonder his daughter got married and didn't inform him. This man is mad!

I sha blame the girl for marrying this narcissist all because of money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Onepeople: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
All this frivolous allegations this woman is spewing out I hope she has strong evidence to back them up when the time comes, this was the same reason pastor ibeyome locked her up for months, her style of journalism is a bit confusing to me , the effrontry in spewing trash when is obvious proving such beyond reasonable doubt is not there is shocking, I hope prison is not loading.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by FarahAideed: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
FFK Paying the Piper grin

Precious is not that kind of girl. I know her wella cool

Yeah I remember I saying you grew up in Makudi and she also said she grew up there ...Were u neighbors?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by hammer3: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
lielbree:
Ffk is a braindead cocaine addict! This is the mother of your 4 sons you're paying cheap tabloids to publicly destroy! No ounce of regard for his own children. No wonder his daughter got married and didn't inform him. This man is mad!

I sha blame the girl for marrying this narcissist all because of money.

THE WORST THING GOD CAN DO TO A MAN IS GIVE HIM A VERY DAFT DAUGHTER.

THIS TYPE OF DAUGHTER IS WORST THAN YOUR WORSE ENEMY.

WE PRAY NOT TO HAVE DAUGHTERS AT ALL, THAN TO HAVE SUCH DAUGHTERS THAT NEVER LISTEN.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by networkrecharg: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Millimann:
In all her write-up here FFK is the good guy while his wife is the devil. It's like she had issues with the woman before.

Honestly, I think this Kemi is the one that sounds deranged here.

Correct

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by mannyiyke: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Millimann:
In all her write-up here FFK is the good guy while his wife is the devil. It's like she had issues with the woman before.

You're 100 percent right. Kemi behaves like a mentally deranged woman.

If FFK paid for the burial of his father-in-law and bankrolled his in-law's family, it's not a bad thing. Husbands do more than this for their in-law's families, yet they don't announce it in public.

I'm sure it was FFK who told her to write this. why must he (FFK) be reasoning and behaving like a child? It's a child that says this trash. That shows that he's irresponsible. He's trying in vain to paint Precious black.

We should be careful of the kind of people we associate with or get married to. FFK isn't responsible at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by martineverest(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

she's known for saying the truth.

as much as I hate her.. I believe her
kemi is known for changing her opinions once she's paid

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
martineverest:
kemi is known for changing her opinions once she's paid

I don't know about that
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by martineverest(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
nBag:

keep telling that to ursef, deep down you know she's far more in formed than most newspaper company.

weda you like it or not FFK cannot be bad all round. you know that but believe whatever you want to
he is not bad yet he displayed his I'll attitude towards the journalist....and also his first wife and daughter neglected him during his daughter's marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by wizdooarchy3(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
but waitoooh No be this Dr. Kemi wia her father said she's too Hav Psychiatric problem?

pot & kettle I no fit laugh abeg

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by greenguy: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Headache and heartache will slay you when you marry a Slay Queen.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by mannyiyke: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

she's known for saying the truth.

as much as I hate her.. I believe her

So, to you, this write-up of hers is truth? Stop believing a trash that wasn't verified.

Did she not write bad things about Pastor Ibiyeomie which turned out to be false?

Besides, from the tone of her write-up, it's definitely FFK that told her to write this garbage in order to damage the reputation of Precious.

When you see well researched investigated reports, you'll know if you're sensible. On the contrary, this one written by Kemi is just a gossip fraught with lies.

FFK is trying in vain to look good, even when Nigerians know him as a morally bankrupt man.

A fool at 40 is a fool forever, but this may not be apt in the case of FFK, since he'll be 60 by 16th October, yet he's sense.less.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by ike95: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Millimann:

i wonder were and how kemi gets all this info from, kemi is too troublesome for my liking
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by nobone(f): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Loop sided journalism
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by ZooOga: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
"She told her friends that her dad pimped her to her uncle at the age of 16/17yo in Onitsha as a sex slave and it affected her psychologically. Her friends attribute that to her psychological problem with FFK"

why o why can't i unread dis?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
mannyiyke:

So, to you, this write-up of hers is truth? Stop believing a trash that wasn't verified.

Did she not write bad things about Pastor Ibiyeomie which turned out to be false?

Besides, from the tone of her write-up, it's definitely FFK that told her to write this garbage in order to damage the reputation of Precious.

When you see well researched investigated reports, you'll know if you're sensible. On the contrary, this one written by Kemi is just a gossip fraught with lies.

FFK is trying in vain to look good, even when Nigerians know him as a morally bankrupt man.

A fool at 40 is a fool forever, but this may not be apt in the case of FFK, since he'll be 60 by 16th October, yet he's sense.less.

why are you angry?

since when did kemi is known to be a lair when her report is investigated
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Golan007: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Cammo:

Governor of Ondo state nko?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Cantonese: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo needs Pastor Ibiyomie treatment in her life once again. E be like say she dey miss prison yard.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by adontcare(f): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
The broom that was used on the first wife, second and third wives will still be used on the fourth wife. Precious sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by mannyiyke: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

why are you angry?

since when did kemi is known to be a lair when her report is investigated

Does this Kemi's post look like an investigated report? Was her report about Pastor Ibiyeomie true or false? Stop believing gossips as investigated reports.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by ednut1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lunatic kemi don collect money
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
mannyiyke:
And I asked you: does this Kemi's post look an investigated report? Was her report about Pastor Ibiyeomie true or false? Stop believing gossips as investigated reports.

I don't know about pastor ibiyemi.. all her reports aside that that i have heard about and read.. nothing can foil it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Exodora: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
This mad woman again .
She was the first idiot that started with Nengi in BBN is a prostitute na is Precious is a prostitute this and that .
Wonder how she enjoys tarnishing people's image .
Maybe she should tell us why FFK other wives left too.
This people will not let IPOB rest as if they are the only tribes to marry IPOB.
Hope they have rested pursuing Chioma Davido cause I know they will never rest lookibg for a way to sneak in but God pass them .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by mannyiyke: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

I don't know about pastor ibiyemi.. all her reports aside that that i have heard about and read.. nothing can foil it

Tell me about all her reports that are real. How do you know that they're real? Is it because those people didn't want to swim in muddy water with a mentally deranged woman made you believe that they were true? List them here and the evidences that show them to be true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos / Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.