Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK (61233 Views)

Cartoon On FFK And Buhari’s Visit To Imo / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Dbarrzx: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
How about other marriages entered by FFK that crashed? When errors occurs severally we call it "Habit".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by SavageResponse(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
wizdooarchy3:
but waitoooh No be this Dr. Kemi wia her father said she's too Hav Psychiatric problem?

pot & kettle I no fit laugh abeg

Na who dash am Doctor sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Muna4real(f): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Chijeep:
this is mathematically unacceptable.
how could a Politician marry a Prostitute (2 worst job) and Kemi is supporting only one person.
I can smell huge pay by FFK here

As in ehh, femi don pay this one. The story is like a fairy tail. Only a Fool will believe her lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Nasir123(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
As she is no longer in FFK's camp na everybody will bash her when she was in good terms with them she was a good woman infact a mother to all now as no FFk money is backing her all of you are coming from the woods to do your worst humans ehnn hypocrites, I remember him celebrating her birthday and even the birth of their son, see celebs liking, commenting and wishing her well that time they didn't know all these or what?

Bring receipts all of us know FFK has anger issues and he can very likely beat up his wife with such hot temper he has so that's not new but accusing her of stealing, infidelity, assault, indecent behaviour, battery, affray and so on without even the slightest of proofs you really expect us to believe you?

Moreover the Saint FFK has been married 3 times already so the problem is clearly with FFK or atleast he has a BIG role to play you can't always blame all your numerous failed marriages on the other party every single time

Gbam!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by isaiahethan: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
As she is no longer in FFK's camp na everybody will bash her when she was in good terms with them she was a good woman infact a mother to all now as no FFk money is backing her all of you are coming from the woods to do your worst humans ehnn hypocrites, I remember him celebrating her birthday and even the birth of their son, see celebs liking, commenting and wishing her well that time they didn't know all these or what?

Bring receipts all of us know FFK has anger issues and he can very likely beat up his wife with such hot temper he has so that's not new but accusing her of stealing, infidelity, assault, indecent behaviour, battery, affray and so on without even the slightest of proofs you really expect us to believe you?

Moreover the Saint FFK has been married 3 times already so the problem is clearly with FFK or atleast he has a BIG role to play you can't always blame all your numerous failed marriages on the other party every single time

God bless, that's the problem of Africa. Kemi should sort her life out

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Brianmet: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
FFK has been a gutter mouth person and Kemi Olunloyo speaks from two sides of the coin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Muna4real(f): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
byinks:

Dragging or not is kemis story false or true ?
People deserve to know the truth.
Many of you are happy to call him wife beater.
But is precious a crazy Ho' or not ?

You must be his sympathizer to think that it's true. Maybe you haven't heard of the other wife's insult him years ago, accusing him of beating them and stripping them naked in the presence of the house helps . They were even feeling sorry for precious at that time, but now, we have seen the truth. Let me go and look for that article.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Dynast(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kemi Playing the devils advocate.
She was unmarriageable and is bent on castigating every other women

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Muna4real(f): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

I don't know about pastor ibiyemi.. all her reports aside that that i have heard about and read.. nothing can foil it

Did she not say that davido drove chioma away from his house? Did it not turn out to be a lie?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Charly68: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Why is life like this ? Those who have heads have no caps and those who have caps have no heads ..If God could helped her to fall into the hands of a caring and protective man why didn't she turn over a new leaf ? O ma se oo!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by ugotex85: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
So what this psychotic and mentally deranged woman wants to tell us is that of all the decent girls in Yoruba land, FFK chose to marry an Igbo prostitute.

I suppose also that Precious was responsible for FFK's failed marriage with the other three women before her.

Madam Kemi, the being FFK that paid you to make him appear as a Saint has a history of fowl behaviours over the years, and a leopard does not change its spot. Therefore your lunatic remarks about Precious are baseless and unfounded. Try harder next time.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by baby124: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
wizdooarchy3:
but waitoooh No be this Dr. Kemi wia her father said she's too Hav Psychiatric problem?

pot & kettle I no fit laugh abeg
She’s the one Na. I think it was rumored her father slept with her. Yet she’s trying to shame precious. Only a mentally deranged woman can take the stand Kemi takes against women because of money. Shior.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by MartinsD12(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
donaldeke:
Kemi Olunloyo has been covering the marriage break up from the moment the news hit the internet last week.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1308868106077589510

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj-pcdEg3Hw
Now the truth is coming out, an olosho will always cheat no matter what

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by byinks(f): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Muna4real:

You must be his sympathizer to think that it's true. Maybe you haven't heard of the other wife's insult him years ago, accusing him of beating them and stripping them naked in the presence of the house helps . They were even feeling sorry for precious at that time, but now, we have seen the truth. Let me go and look for that article.

The article please !
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Abagworo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
FFK is wasting money paying bloggers than resolving his family issues

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by lielbree: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
hammer3:

THE WORST THING GOD CAN DO TO A MAN IS GIVE HIM A VERY DAFT DAUGHTER.

THIS TYPE OF DAUGHTER IS WORST THAN YOUR WORSE ENEMY.

WE PRAY NOT TO HAVE DAUGHTERS AT ALL, THAN TO HAVE SUCH DAUGHTERS THAT NEVER LISTEN.
Taaa getaway!
She has been happily married ever since. Her father on the other had can't seen to manage a woman. This is his 4th marriage!

She has made her mother who raised her, husband who married her proud. Meanwhile her drug addict of a father is busy paying people to destroy the integrity of the mother of his children. Shameless pig he is!

Nobody has time for absentee fathers! She will be glad over her decision not to invite such a shameless pig to her big day. If ffk had stood as her father, she would be ashamed infront of her inlaws today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by prophetfire: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
FFK Paying the Piper grin

Precious is not that kind of girl. I know her wella cool
. So you dey follow fuccck her. You came here to defend her because she was giving you pussyy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by lereinter(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Macsjebs:
This Kemi Olunloyo investigate journalism is out of this world... One wonders how she gets her infos which most of the times turns out true. Check my signature

You call a lunatic words investigative journalism

What's true about all this hullabaloo and innuendos
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
lereinter:

You call a lunatic words investigative journalism

What's true about all this hullabaloo and innuendos
Apologies, already corrected my position in subsequent posts, didn't take time to read
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Muna4real:

Did she not say that davido drove chioma away from his house? Did it not turn out to be a lie?

insider informed her. it was true
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
mannyiyke:

Tell me about all her reports that are real. How do you know that they're real? Is it because those people didn't want to swim in muddy water with a mentally deranged woman made you believe that they were true? List them here and the evidences that show them to be true.

she's always having reliable resources bro. no argue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Tonitoniton(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
donaldeke:
Kemi Olunloyo has been covering the marriage break up from the moment the news hit the internet last week.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1308868106077589510

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj-pcdEg3Hw

I feel sorry for femi cos I know he loved his wife. He should have tried spiritual help via deliverance as that would have saved his marriage.

And for u ladies with sex life and appetite with out boundaries, pls, note this, all these men u that are into one occult or ritual activities has loads of demons dwelling inside of them. And when u have sex with them these demons makes a new abode in u which u certainly will not know out of lust. the more u sleep with them the more of the demons u get. And the demons remains with u til they destroy u cos u will not know what it takes to tame or ride urself of them.

This is my point.
1 these demons will fight any relationship u later enters
2 they will ensure u dont get married or have a stable relationship.
3 if u succeed in marrying, they ensure the marriage breaks, u will be seeing many excuses for the break and that is how they want it.

This is the reason they tell intending couples to go for deliverance.

Way out..
Go for deliverance now and stop sleeping around if u want a normal life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos / President Buhari Honours Bashir Abubakar And Josephine Ugwu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.