Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK (61231 Views)

Cartoon On FFK And Buhari’s Visit To Imo / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Telsidelake: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Na wa. Don't know who to believe again for this matter.

Please check my signature and thread and free yourself from inflation and devaluation of naira.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by earnit3: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
This woman again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Thetruthshallse(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
This woman should shut the Bleep up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by maasoap(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Millimann:
In all her write-up here FFK is the good guy while his wife is the devil. It's like she had issues with the woman before.

Honestly, I think this Kemi is the one that sounds deranged here.

No, someone paid her for the dirty job
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by AskProf: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
mannyiyke:

You're 100 percent right. Kemi behaves like a mentally deranged woman.

If FFK paid for the burial of his father-in-law and bankrolled his in-law's family, it's not a bad thing. Husbands do more than this for their in-law's families, yet they don't announce it in public.

I'm sure it was FFK who told her to write this. why must he (FFK) be reasoning and behaving like a child? It's a child that says this trash. That shows that he's irresponsible. He's trying in vain to paint Precious black.

We should be careful of the kind of people we associate with or get married to. FFK isn't responsible at all.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Precious is so fùcking sexy, the only reason she'd stay with a lunatic crackhead like Fanny K is because of his money.

She's still a hoe though...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Ubiudumo(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
I wonder how much FFK paid her to vilify his ex wife
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by naija4life247: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Millimann:
In all her write-up here FFK is the good guy while his wife is the devil. It's like she had issues with the woman before.

Aunty Kemi that said that her own biological father sleeps with her sisters. What else can't she say? And you are still thinking that she is deranged? Even her family members know that she is.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by lighternote: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ffk must have paid this hungry mad woman to damage the girl's reputation.
So FFK is telling the world that the mother of her children is mad and a prostitute?
Narcissists will drive you crazy if you don't understand the disorder.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by TheAviator2000: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
NO MATTER HOW BAD THINGS GET BETWEEN ME AND MY WOMAN/EX OR WHATEVER, IF YOU DISRESPECT HER LIKE THIS, I WILL HAVE MY GUYS KIDNAP YOU AND BREAK ALL YOUR FINGERS. THEN TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL AND PAY THE BILLS TO GET IT FIXED!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by 99foxxy(f): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
This woman again? Aunty e be like say prison de sweet you for body.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by mannyiyke: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

she's always having reliable resources bro. no argue

You lack facts since you couldn't list and explain each of them with verifiable evidence.

Since you wrote that she always has reliable resources, then list and prove them. It's needless arguing with you, since you failed to prove it. It's not worth it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by solonubinho(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Millimann:

Forget Aunty Kemi's queer behaviour but has she ever said anything that did not end up being true?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by nedekid: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Precious should get a lawyer.
This is defamation of the highest order.
The only issue is does kemi have assets.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Liposure: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Jaghut:
Precious is so fùcking sexy, the only reason she'd stay with a lunatic crackhead like Fanny K is because of his money.

She's still a hoe though...
i use to have a crush on her. So sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Reptyle(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
donaldeke:
Kemi Olunloyo has been covering the marriage break up from the moment the news hit the internet last week.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1308868106077589510

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj-pcdEg3Hw

With the way FFK is going about viciously attacking Precious' reputation using people like this witch call Kemi Olunloyo, I am starting to believe the claims by Precious' sister that she went through great physical and mental abuse while married to FFK.

FFK's poor mental health is common knowledge to everyone. His erratic behaviour has been a subject of public discourse for decades, the most recent been his deranged outburst during a press conference recently.

His sojourn in a drug rehab centre in Ghana is also public knowledge. We are also aware he has been married a number of times and all of those marriages packed up within 4 years on each occassion. Were those women also suffering from mental issues?

This narrative of Precious' mental health being pushed by notorious bloggers like this sick woman called Kemi Olunloyo is obviously a hack job sponsored by FFK.

With FFKs history and reputation with women, it is unfortunate that another woman, attrated by the allure of being married to a wealthy and powerful man, will soon end up married to him and we will be hearing these same sob stories a few years from now.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by bizzibodi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
The same fkk that describes his woman as a supercar that need to b oiled & revved every morning,btw fkk,kemi & prescious I know who is really mad.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by MiniImportation: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
FFK Paying the Piper grin

Precious is not that kind of girl. I know her wella cool
I meet her at Nasarawa State University (NSUK)
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by TrickyTeeBBN5: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by enemyofprogress: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Igbo Amaka.. Na mad woman our brother go carry for Igbo land grin grin

Dominique abi you no see what I sawed? Na were our brother go marry o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by NaMeAboki: 1:26am On Sep 25, 2020
See your life FFK!
A serial failure in marriage.
A man who cannot even hold and control a family free of Scandal.
Yet you have the audacity to have the mouth to criticise someone trying run a whole country.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by DavidEsq(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
FFK Paying the Piper grin

Precious is not that kind of girl. I know her wella cool
Finally! So u are the one gbenshing her when her hubby was in EFCC cell ba? See as devil don tear ur shirt. Umu uwa mmebi

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK by Millimann: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2020
solonubinho:

Forget Aunty Kemi's queer behaviour but has she ever said anything that did not end up being true?

Yes please, she said Nnamdi Kanu was dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) / Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.