Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

"I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu (38654 Views)

Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki / Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by booz(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2020
POI aligning to succeed Obaseki in 2024!
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by rolams(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2020
Him no need you because your godfather did not consider you when he was in power.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Passionate1(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2020
APC + PDP suck!
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by gstelly: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2020
Born2Breed:
Edo okpamakhin.
abi, na one we be
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by olisaEze(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2020
Kikikiki laffing in sifia pains. grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Escravos(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2020
booz:
POI aligning to succeed Obaseki in 2024!
media outlets are just being mischievous the press conference being referred to was done in june just after the apc primary
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Danwakae(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2020
jrusky:

Sorry not Oshobaba pls its Oshopikin the new CEO of IDP.

Lolsss... Not from that angle , of only u know his children, u would call him Baba Oshomole
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by luluosas(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, work with him in PDP. Period
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by BERNIMOORE: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2020
Racoon:
Politicians are just shameless.Same Ize Iyamu who was touting Obaseki even insulting & denigrating him for asserting his right when pushed put to the cold in PDP unsure of his political future thinking federal might will win election for him? God indeed is faithful
My brother...You see the battle we passed through...when we started the edo no be Lagos Movement on nairaland the said September 19 we will swallow our word....but now Godwin....I remember how they insult you on the other thread..we thank God

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by sheba123(f): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2020
Askmewhy:
Obaseki should never make attempt to go back to APC, if he does that it will amount to political miscalculations and suicidal. He might end up his political career there.

Why
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by holllandis: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Ever8090:
You should go ahead.after all, all of Una na thesame but I pity gullible Nigerians wry no get sense dey follow Una shout APC and PDP.
No difference Una know as Una dey take settle Una self..only those Una mumu followers na him dey continue d fight while Una settle down to choose money..
Shut up
They are not the same
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by frog12: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2020
very GULLIBLE people. if OBASEKI turn him back on PDP, E GO scatter everything.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Sondeo(m): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2020
Eye don't clear now abi?
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by fefenoble88: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2020
ZeroAccess:
Go and work with oshopikin. You ain't welcome here. APC no be PDP

Both parties are the same,don’t be deceived they both having nothing to offer as well. Quote me anywhere.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by jrusky(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2020
Danwakae:

Lolsss... Not from that angle , of only u know his children, u would call him Baba Oshomole

I know his kids. But this man called Osho ehn.....ok nah.

But for now till further notice on my record he is Oshopikin.

Thanks bro. God bless.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Ever8090: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2020
holllandis:

Shut up
They are not the same
why you no go tell.me to shut up when you no get sense already!..
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by excel101(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2020
A party Ize Iyamu joined just a year
ago because of personal interest, that he's advising Gov. Obaseki to return to. What such would he say h knows about APC within a year. Gov. Obaseki should beware of him o, cos I'm suspecting Oshiopikin to be behind this.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Nanavati(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2020
go and work with oshiopikin and leave governor Obaseki alone
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by amNIGERIA: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2020
WATCH: How the devil have learned from African politicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poaD3GXpY6w
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by juman(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2020
Hmmmmm

High likelihood he is going back to apc.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by 49cents(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2020
ursullalinda:
You really bleeped up by teaming up with a sinking man......a man his party disgraced out of office......you dashed him your popularity.......well try again next time.

Very insightful post...@ dashed him your popularity. On point.

Iyamu went back to his vomit now he cant rum for 2024 sef

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Sunsets: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2020
When you worked hard to foist barefaced injustice on Obaseki, you didn't realise that.
Nemere2020:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ize-iyamu-says-hes-ready-to-work-with-obaseki/amp/
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Smooyis(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2020
I love that. God bless the two of them and the good people of edo state. Politics should never be a do or die affair. shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by MrChriz: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2020
Nemere2020:

I dont want to believe our pastor is already searching for a new godfather
�����
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by euniselfyahoo: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Is Ize-Iyamu a really man of God?
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by JastSiryin(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2020
chinjo:
You are a betrayer so there is no room for you in Obaseki's government. Because of your lost for power you betrayed your fellow Benin man. Something Philip Shaibu an Auchi man refused to do. Now you want to reap where you did not sow. Taaaarrrrrr.
Pls don't bring ethnicity into it. It is about integrity and vision,things Obaseki seems to possess. I hope that was why Shaibu stuck with him. Neglecting these for loyalty to one's ethnicity is why Nigeria is in such a big mess. And everyone suffers because of it, including the subject's ethnic group. It's an utterly closed-minded and corrupt way of thinking however one may put it.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Investnow2017: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2020
What is all this for. Both of you are award winning guys nah, so why all this patriotic plea:

Ize, you have the unenviable record of losing in both the PDP and the APC in your lifetime. Who can beat such fantastic dismal record!

Godwin has the enviable record of winning in both the PDP and the APC in his lifetime. Who can beat such cokastic record cheesy

You are both winners moving at same pace in different directions, that's all grin cheesy
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by pquaver(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2020
kolade560:

keep ur stinking gutter mouth......
After failure, u are looking for softlanding.
you were part of those hailing Oshiomhole and denigrating obaseki.
now u are foolishly thinking he shud come back to where he was pushed out.
u think everyone is senseless like u.

If I am stupid then you have more experience in stupidity because it has happened with atiku, saraki, Dino melaye, and many other you worship as gods Today. So see your stupidity no be today e start. It is legendary..
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by SincerePet: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nemere2020:

Ok,Obasaki should assign him Commissioner for transportation since He is interested in working with His.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Mckhala80(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Time 4 dialogue only if his intentions aren't false. I'll advice the re_elected governor to stick to where he is { Pdp}
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by eazymoni: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times / Dino Melaye Shuns Threats, Commissions Various Projects In Kogi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.