Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:33 AM

Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! (15478 Views)

Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake / Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by seanwilliam(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Some people are illiterates here.
1 litre of fuel is #160naira
1 litre of fuel in dollars is $0.86 right?

How much does an average worker in America earn, let's say $10 per hour in 9hours he makes $90. If he should be buying 6litres of fuel everyday for his generator he would be spending $5 daily and still have $85

Now come to Nigeria
An average worker here earns #30k monthly ,equivalent to 1k daily
He buys 6litre everyday at the cost of 160naira/L
In a day he spends 960 naira on fuel and he goes home with 40naira . Now compare and contrast
who dey use gen for usa?
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by alphaNomega: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
freeborn02:

When you guys make comments like this, I just wonder if something is wrong with your Brains. Is it that you have short memory span or you are just dumb or intentionally blind?

There had been fuel scarcity under buhari

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/257917-buhari-fails-to-end-worsening-fuel-scarcity-across-nigeria.html.

You must be fucking retttarded and devoid any functional brain cells to have posted this nonsense. If you read my post you quoted, and the link you shared, you would realise something.

I can't tell you because you don't have the level of intelligence required to understand it. The poverty has entered your brain.

Get the hell out of here.
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by seanwilliam(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
Don't mind dem, dey just make my head spark dis morning.

$1,000,000 = N460,000,000

It is easier for an average American to make $1m dollars than for an average Nigerian to make N460m in a life time under the 2 economies separately and independently
bro, see if you no come from solid background and u no get solid source of income.. it's almost impossible to have 20m naira in life time in nigeria without going dubious..
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by Whoube99(f): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kpomosauce:
okay if 1 dollar can buy you a bottle of water what can 1 naira buy you?

My brother stop wasting your time to reply those fools else they will soil you in their compound state of idiocy.
You ask the idiotic animal a good question, but he can't answer you.
Have you not notice their level of reasoning
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by freeborn02: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
alphaNomega:

You must be fucking retttarded and devoid any functional brain cells to have posted this nonsense. If you read my post you quoted, and the link you shared, you would realise something.

I can't tell you because you don't have the level of intelligence required to understand it. The poverty has entered your brain.

Get the hell out of here.

You are a full time imbbecile. You said there was no fuel scarcity under Buhari and I proved you wrong with a link.

I guess you are too dumb and mentally dead to even remember your own post.
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by Xclusiveme: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
who dey use gen for usa?

That was an illustration

1 Like

Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by googi: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
These are the types of warped logic that make foreign land attractive to naive Nigerians. When they find out how hard it is to make a buck in America, they resort to do or die.

Forget about a million.

It is easier to make N460 in Nigeria than to make a dollar in US.

But what Nigerians will do to make a buck in the US, they will never do it for 450 naira in Nigeria. This is why it is easier for some of us to leave our villages and head to the city to do any honest dirty job and even nefarious activities none would try in his village.

Openbusiness:
Don't mind dem, dey just make my head spark dis morning.

$1,000,000 = N460,000,000

It is easier for an average American to make $1m dollars than for an average Nigerian to make N460m in a life time under the 2 economies separately and independently.
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by movingclouds(m): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
googi:
These are the types of warped logic that make foreign land attractive to naive Nigerians. When they find out how hard it is to make a buck in America, they resort to do or die.

Forget about a million.

It is easier to make N460 in Nigeria than to make a dollar in US.

But what Nigerians will do to make a buck in the US, they will never do it for 450 naira in Nigeria. This is why it is easier for some of us to leave our villages and head to the city to do any honest dirty job and even nefarious activities none would try in his village.

Easier to make #460 in Nigeria than to make in the USA? I don't know of other jobs, but trust me, if we're being paid well, I would do any kind of jib I would have done in the USA... I'm a baggage handler in Nigeria and I earn less than 100usd monthly.. A friend that got to US met a baggage handler friend over there and was told he earns 13.40usd per hour.. It's easy to earn a dollar in the US than it is to earn 460naira here.. In my job, I don't even earn up to 460# in an hour
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by googi: 12:16am On Sep 28, 2020
So for 13.40 an hour in US, you will Japa?

This points to the misconception about USA. My Bro, nobody survivea on that type of wage in America.

You cannot even pay for one bedroom apartment in a good nonviolent neighborhood, not to mention paying for gas and electricity. Unless you go begging for food, you will starve and be homeless!

Do not let gullible people lure you into emotional and physical misery.

movingclouds:

Easier to make #460 in Nigeria than to make in the USA? I don't know of other jobs, but trust me, if we're being paid well, I would do any kind of jib I would have done in the USA... I'm a baggage handler in Nigeria and I earn less than 100usd monthly.. A friend that got to US met a baggage handler friend over there and was told he earns 13.40usd per hour.. It's easy to earn a dollar in the US than it is to earn 460naira here.. In my job, I don't even earn up to 460# in an hour
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:16am On Sep 28, 2020
Kpomosauce:
Bro you're not making any sense
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Kpomosauce:
you just shot yourself on the leg guy

one dollar can buy you bottle water within the borders of the US. Now what can 1 naira buy within Nigeria.
Does 1 dollar equal 1 naira?
This is as stupid as saying "a cleaner in Nigeria could earn 200,000 naira annually,now how many medical doctors in US earn $200,000" sad
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:46am On Sep 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
You're the one that is not knowledgeable. If you want to compare purchasing power, then you compare purchasing power of a currency within its local economy. in UK economy, ok, you saw advert of broom at £11. Mr man, can you buy broom at N11 in Nigeria? Tell me na. After all, broom = 100% locally manufactured product. So nothing like FX issue here. A broom manufactured in Nigeria is how much in naira? A broom manufactured in UK is how much in UK? Going by this your broom example, it further shows you how useless your local economy is. Because I don't think there's anywhere in this country, even in the North where things are cheaper, than you will buy broom for N11
Stop it please,you're confidently saying nonsense grin
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by lanre4411(m): 1:53am On Sep 28, 2020
aremuforlife:

Yes, accepted his brain is malfunctioning.
Can you dispute his fact with your 100% functioning brain.
don't mind him may be is brain is paining him�
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:53am On Sep 28, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

He said N500 will buy you a pack of bottle water right? Now how many bottle water can you buy with N500 in the US?

With $1 you buy a pack of bottled water here!

Therefore $1 = N500

Meaning there money is 500 times higher than your own.

Hope you learn small here.
Using your logic,then our currency is higher than South Korea undecided
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by LikeAking: 1:57am On Sep 28, 2020
This Op fall hand.

So all you want to be doing in this life is

lick orange
eat cabin biscuit
drink water

You no geet ??

All those surportiny him should continue with deciet
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by Kpomosauce: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Does 1 dollar equal 1 naira?
This is as stupid as saying "a cleaner in Nigeria could earn 200,000 naira annually,now how many medical doctors in US earn $200,000" sad
so what does this mean in essence? naira more valuable than dollar or otherwise?

If you don't reply me then you're the bigger fool
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by kabillionaire(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
What about the products quality
just asking
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by alphaNomega: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
freeborn02:

You are a full time imbbecile. You said there was no fuel scarcity under Buhari and I proved you wrong with a link.

I guess you are too dumb and mentally dead to even remember your own post.
Honestly, calling you an imbbecile would be an insult to imbbeciles. Read my first post you quoted, slowly this time. Also call your English teacher to interpret what is before you because clearly you do not have sense.

GTFOH
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by Chimok: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
I couldnt finish the piece because this guy was thinking upside down. Really reasoning from his anus
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by Biodun556(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2020
shocked
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by freeborn02: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
alphaNomega:
Honestly, calling you an imbbecile would be an insult to imbbeciles. Read my first post you quoted, slowly this time. Also call your English teacher to interpret what is before you because clearly you do not have sense.

GTFOH

At least, you agree that you are an imbbecile. Enjoy your imbecility, boy.
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by alphaNomega: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2020
freeborn02:

At least, you agree that you are an imbbecile. Enjoy your imbecility, boy.
Exactly what a nincompoop would say because it has zero comprehension skills. Tueh
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by freeborn02: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2020
alphaNomega:
Exactly what a nincompoop would say because it has zero comprehension skills. Tueh

It's good you know what perfectly describes you. We can now go home since you know yourself to be a nincompoop with zero comprehension skills.
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by alphaNomega: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
freeborn02:

It's good you know what perfectly describes you. We can now go home since you know yourself to be a nincompoop with zero comprehension skills.
your ability to use a mobile phone and keep responding here is proof that even idíots with only two working brains cells can survive long than two weeks.
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by freeborn02: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
alphaNomega:
your ability to use a mobile phone and keep responding here is proof that even idíots with only two working brains cells can survive long than two weeks.

Are you saying you are also very stupid and dumb to be responding?
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by alphaNomega: 4:53am On Oct 14, 2020
freeborn02:

Are you saying you are also very stupid and dumb to be responding?

No. Let me break it down for you Dumbo. Your inability to think of a better comeback is more proof that your remaining two brain cells are severely fatigued. Anyone that checks your responses to my posts would see that you keep echoing all I have been telling you. You lack the ability to be creative. Empty brain. Poverty of ideas.

Useless cretin. It is your type that is employed in the police force that has caused the protests we are experiencing today.

I am ready for you until the end of time.

NB: if this post is too long for you, I can summarise.
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by gaddafe(m): 5:23am On Oct 14, 2020
Kpomosauce:

My dear 1 dollar is not equal to 1naira. So you can't compare that. The OP tried. He did justice to the argument and I can't blame him if you have a low mentality.
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by freeborn02: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2020
alphaNomega:

No. Let me break it down for you Dumbo. Your inability to think of a better comeback is more proof that your remaining two brain cells are severely fatigued. Anyone that checks your responses to my posts would see that you keep echoing all I have been telling you. You lack the ability to be creative. Empty brain. Poverty of ideas.

Useless cretin. It is your type that is employed in the police force that has caused the protests we are experiencing today.

I am ready for you until the end of time.

NB: if this post is too long for you, I can summarise.

Oh Dumb idiot. I never knew you were competing on who is more stupid and morally decayed between you and I.

I'm happy to inform you that you win the award grin

You win the award for the most morally decayed, dumb idiot on the planet. cheesy
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by alphaNomega: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
freeborn02:

Oh Dumb idiot. I never knew you were competing on who is more stupid and morally decayed between you and I.

I'm happy to inform you that you win the award grin

You win the award for the most morally decayed, dumb idiot on the planet. cheesy
Finally! A response that did not mirror mine. Kept it up. By the end of next year, you might grow a third brain cell. Don't give up now
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by Kpomosauce: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
gaddafe:

My dear 1 dollar is not equal to 1naira. So you can't compare that. The OP tried. He did justice to the argument and I can't blame him if you have a low mentality.
1 dollar is not equal to 1naira because a dollar is more valuable. Now look and the title of OP's post and goan report yourself to your parents that you've been a fool with no hope of redemption.
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by GeneralStan(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
iHart:
This has been my argument with a lot of people. What the naira will do here, its equivalent in other currency will not even do half of it in the country they use it.

ijikwa ahu?
the man was talking about $1 against N500 as if he has lost it, it should be $500 against N500 then you will realize that in terms of purchasing power our dear naira is less than week
Re: Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! by romenna: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Your attempt to turn economics upside down is noted.
Your argument will make sense if you Nigeria is self sufficient in all areas. But Alas, no nation in the world cam boast of been self sufficient in all areas. And this forms the basis for international trade and balance of payments.
You need to read basic economics so you can a top thinking like buhari.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Uba Sani Wins APC Guber Primaries In Kaduna / Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes / Supreme Court Rules In Suit Seeking Sack Of Bulkachuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.