Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. (47873 Views)

(Pics )Two Ghanaian Students Involved In Public Romantic Affairs - See People's / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by ugbede69(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

Nawa o, some ladies get mind
I celebrate the girl's courage
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by ugbede69(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Lol @ugbede69

Even the ones you touch aren't satisfied,,,

Meanwhile,,,
A single life is a peaceful mind,,,

If you know, you know.
ladies should come and tell us what exactly is their problems

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kwara1stson:
why don't u like kwara state? I reside in Kaduna tho
I grew up there
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Rapsodee:
I can relate...I just got back my peace of mind too. cheesy
So u get ba, total peace of mind
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
ugbede69:
I thought am the only one enjoying the single life lol
staying single and flirt is the best
Total peace of mind, u don't owe anybody
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by xynerise: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

I grew up there

So you don't like them because of the way a little percentage of them behave or you don't like how they handle relationships?
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
xynerise:

So you don't like them because of the way a little percentage of them behave or you don't like how they handle relationships?
The both
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Rapsodee(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

So u get ba, total peace of mind
Naa so
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by xynerise: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

The both
Dated one before?
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by ShakurMY(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Exodora:

Did she say she is a virgin . Must one be a virgin to decline .

Yes, he said she is a virgin
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by HolySword: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Kwara1stson: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

I grew up there
that should be a reason why kwara should be your second home
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by HolySword: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2020

-- HolySword --
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by earnit3: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
TRue
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by nextstep(m): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
ifejobi84754:
na so one Igbo amaka tell me today say no intercourse wei she visits me to stay for 1 day,she said if i love her I'll wait till i marry her,lol i intend blocking thoth wey like kpekus

Hope she understands when you tell her: "If you love me you won't ask me to buy phone... wait till marriage" wink
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by bukatyne(f): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
xynerise:

https://www.nairaland.com/3958925/ladies-dont-want-sex-should

The truth is, if you don't want sex, then please don't kiss him or make him ready for it. That's torture. It is just like touching your cucchies and the guys stands up and walks away.

All thses things used to be common sense knowledge before.

I don't know what is happening these days.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Tonto30(f): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
Staying off relationship sounds like a good idea. From my personal experience though, even when you tell these guys you don't want sex, they still go ahead and agree with your conditions hoping that maybe you will fall so madly in love with them and they can change your mind. Later on, when they realize it is not happening, they start acting funny. grin grin
I still don't believe relationship should be about sex. Can we talk about investment, career and the rest but nah, guys only think about SEX. Make I shut up before they come for me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by ugbede69(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

Total peace of mind, u don't owe anybody
u can also bleep anyone u want without the guilt of cheating on someone
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by argent412(f): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Munachisom95:

Flee from my mention biko.
bottomless pit
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by HolySword: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2020

-- HolySword --
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by sunbreaker: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
fati2001:

then he should date a prostitute.... I can't open my legs for a stupid man not husband for the sake of offering me money (what is he talking me for? a hoe because you have money) pls move to the next bus stop....
that's why they said "average ninezeria men don't have anything to collect apart from sex in relationships " a stable man will ask him self those questions.
1, is she worthy
2, why do she only show gratitudes in a similar way (opening of her legs)
3, what value have she offer to my life.
so many...... I can't say, everyone with his /er choice.
but some go sit-down gidibaaa! because of sex... later open their fuckin Negro wide mouth screaming "she has nothing to offer apart from sex "
WHAT A 21 CABBAGE!!!!
and GOD forbid me depending on man money (when I got hands and legs).
and me as a man can't demand for sex because I give a girl a cheap cent or she asked for favour.
OK,all your analysis is clearly understood. What have you offered to your present relationship? Let other peoples in the forum share from your bundle of experience.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by favy19(f): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
paul100:

Your type is rare.The thing about guys is that once they have had sex with a girl,they cannot stop so a no-sex relationship is like hell for them.
My own is a responsible male virgin deserves a good and responsible female virgin and
a guy that is obsessed about sex and have bleeped different types of girls deserves a hoe with a wide pu**sy.
I don't understand the talk of Bleep boys on Nairaland that they want to marry a virgin.What of all the girls,they have bleeped.Who will marry them?
lolss
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by ike95: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
SmellySperm:
na so one Igbo amaka tell me yesterday say no sex wen she visits me to stay for 1 week,she said if i love her I'll wait till i marry her,lol i intend blocking hergrin
me wey like kpekusgrin
lolz wait after marriage now, fornicator�
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by PrinceMajestic: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

No girl is dumb, lol
Yes
No problem
OK
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Ademoore07(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hmmm. I met one in 2014. We started dating almost 2 years and currently at her final year now at a southern federal univ. Still, local man still fk around. Body no be wood, abeg.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
xynerise:
Oya Pele.. smiley

The op is 100%

WRONG smiley
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Sixfeetbelle: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mcslize:

I can go on a no sex relationship with a girl as a guy that is practicing semen retention it will be very easy for me.

But where the issue lies is that, that same girl that tells u no sex till marriage will still be banging hell out of another guy behind u. I believe if u get to know u will be so disappointed right?

That's why I said ladies have double standards. They don't keep to their words. They are hypocrites.

You sound like you were terribly betrayed by a girl. Pele, dear. God will hill you grin.

Sentiments aside, you make it sound like girls are the only ones who renegade on a no-sex agreement when we know that's not true. Men too renegade on such agreement. However they are mostly lucky cause women tend to forgive them their trespasses cause they need the "ring".

But truthfully, men make keeping a no-sex agreement a hard thing to do. Because they lack trust, some guys would want to "examine" the lady to confirm if she's a virgin or not. Like what's with that though? And it's not as if after all that examination, you'll quickly wife her ooh. Some still go ahead to dump such ladies.

Worthy to note is that sometimes a no-sex agreement doesn't automatically mean the lady is a virgin. Some are on a celibacy pact for various reasons (mainly religious). However, the reason ladies don't voice it out is cause most men will be of the thought that "who are you now reserving it for when it's already been used?" Guy, it's her body to do as she please. Respect it.

Point is, if you know you can't be trusting to enter a no-sex agreement, be upfront with the person and move on. Don't stick around and be hounding the person and consequently disturbing yourself with thoughts that they might be cheating on you just because they ain't fvcking you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Sixfeetbelle: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=PrinceMajestic post=94256036]So virtually all NL girls are rude. I read their posts and they are quick to insult people. So there's no social media space that has reasonable girls, all are so rude, I hope they change so that their male counterparts can get serious relationships with them because its been quite a while since NL members married themselves. Probably they're now so rude and intolerant to criticism against their worthless sex lives[/quote]

Says the guy that just insulted them
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
Tonto30:
Staying off relationship sounds like a good idea. From my personal experience though, even when you tell these guys you don't want sex, they still go ahead and agree with your conditions hoping that maybe you will fall so madly in love with them and they can change your mind. Later on, when they realize it is not happening, they start acting funny. grin grin
I still don't believe relationship should be about sex. Can we talk about investment, career and the rest but nah, guys only think about SEX. Make I shut up before they come for me cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Alexaonfleek: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mcslize:

Guys have self control but ladies should not always try to play smart. If u agree on a no sex relationship with a guy and the guy accepts, pls and pls do not try to play smart by cheating on the guy with another guy. It is a no sex relationship that means non of u will be making out either with each other or with a third party outside the relationship.

But we have heard of many stories where the ladies always reneged on the contract by bleeping with a secret lover while the innocent guy is waiting patiently till marriage.

That's quite bad. Ladies should learn to stick to their words.
You're missing my point.
I'm not talking about ladies with side lovers here.
I'm talking about a lady who doesn't want to have sex before marriage,but she wants to be in a relationship that will lead to marriage.
Let's be honest with ourselves.
Guys that don't want sex before marriage,they're not up to 7 in this country.
They always want to taste before eating wink

As for the side lover issue,that one happens when a lady doesn't know how to draw boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Alexaonfleek: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You sound like you were terribly betrayed by a girl. Pele, dear. God will hill you grin.

Sentiments aside, you make it sound like girls are the only ones who renegade on a no-sex agreement when we know that's not true. Men too renegade on such agreement. However they are mostly lucky cause women tend to forgive them their trespasses cause they need the "ring".

But truthfully, men make keeping a no-sex agreement a hard thing to do. Because they lack trust, some guys would want to "examine" the lady to confirm if she's a virgin or not. Like what's with that though? And it's not as if after all that examination, you'll quickly wife her ooh. Some still go ahead to dump such ladies.

Worthy to note is that sometimes a no-sex agreement doesn't automatically mean the lady is a virgin. Some are on a celibacy pact for various reasons (mainly religious). However, the reason ladies don't voice it out is cause most men will be of the thought that "who are you now reserving it for when it's already been used?" Guy, it's her body to do as she please. Respect it.

Point is, if you know you can't be trusting to enter a no-sex agreement, be upfront with the person and move on. Don't stick around and be hounding the person and consequently disturbing yourself with thoughts that they might be cheating on you just because they ain't fvcking you.

cc mcslize
Another angle.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Sixfeetbelle: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
xynerise:

https://www.nairaland.com/3958925/ladies-dont-want-sex-should

The truth is, if you don't want sex, then please don't kiss him or make him ready for it. That's torture. It is just like touching your cucchies and the guys stands up and walks away.

I disagree with you though. Being in a romantic relationship doesn't mean sex must be involved. There are other components of romance that can be imbibed. Our parents and grandparents did not involve sex before matrimony and were happy in their relationships.

Advising virgins and celibate to stay off relationships just because they can't sustain sex shows that you believe the whole essence behind relationships is sex. And that without it, relationships doesn't exist.

Relationship encompasses a whole lot more and I know that without sex, couples do learn more about each other without external factors clouding their judgement. On that note, I say that some lack self control to wait for at least a year before fvcking doesn't mean the rest are like that. Everybody should do what they prefer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.