Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. (47932 Views)

(Pics )Two Ghanaian Students Involved In Public Romantic Affairs - See People's / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by virginprincess(f): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
relationship is for sex,if you are not fvcking in your relationship then why are you in it.
You lie, relationship is not all about sex.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by SirMichael1: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
fati2001:

pls I respect you because of your name and ur comment... lik I said it not by force" just know the meaning of my signature "... at least go through my comments and understand before quoting.
I will First study ur approaching before I can give you respect.... I don't wanna waste it.
in this era animals are sensitive and worthy than some so called human being(so i rather give that respect to the animal) .
don't bother to mention I wouldn't reply.
thanks again!
bye
The time and patience you used in writing this long essay could have been well spent in culturing manners but well...

Also, try to work on your written English languague please.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
Liposure:
you are real. relationship is not a do or die affair. You either remain in it or you walk out
Yes o
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Debra911(f): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kwara1stson:
I see u as a prodigy, can I get to know u better? on a professional level tho
Okay. But ur Monica en. I don't like kwara state ppl, sorry I'm just bin sincere
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by SirMichael1: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
virginprincess:
You lie, relationship is not all about sex.
Romantic relationship involves romance, which includes sex. If you aren't in it for romance, what are you in it for?
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by LadyExcellency: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
SmellySperm:
na so one Igbo amaka tell me yesterday say no sex wen she visits me to stay for 1 week,she said if i love her I'll wait till i marry her,lol i intend blocking hergrin
me wey like kpekusgrin

Seun, this is a not.

Beware
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by fati2001(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
SirMichael1:
The time and patience you used in writing this long essay could have been well spent in culturing manners but well...

Also, try to work on your written English languague please.
is that all?
as long as you can comprehend what I wrote I got no fuvkin problem .....

And also try to remove ur nose out of pple business.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Komu1048(m): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
fati2001:

then he should date a prostitute.... I can't open my legs for a stupid man not husband for the sake of offering me money (what is he talking me for? a hoe because you have money) pls move to the next bus stop....
that's why they said "average ninezeria men don't have anything to collect apart from sex in relationships " a stable man will ask him self those questions.
1, is she worthy
2, why do she only show gratitudes in a similar way (opening of her legs)
3, what value have she offer to my life.
so many...... I can't say, everyone with his /er choice.
but some go sit-down gidibaaa! because of sex... later open their fuckin Negro wide mouth screaming "she has nothing to offer apart from sex "
WHAT A 21 CABBAGE!!!!
and GOD forbid me depending on man money (when I got hands and legs).
and me as a man can't demand for sex because I give a girl a cheap cent or she asked for favour.

Open ur leg put enough glue and close it. U don’t have to worry about not opening leg anymore, d leg will be close by itself
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by SirMichael1: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
fati2001:

is that all?
as long as you can comprehend it, I got no fuvkin problem .....

And also try to remove ur nose out of pple business.
Thought your prequel retort was you won't entertain me with further mentions? Well, there goes your resolve. tongue tongue

Mannerless you are.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by fati2001(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Komu1048:

Open ur leg put enough glue and close it. U don’t have to worry about not opening leg anymore, d leg will be close by itself
with ur long ape face that's beyond description.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by virginprincess(f): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
SirMichael1:
Romantic relationship involves romance, which includes sex. If you aren't in it for romance, what are you in it for?
If you tell me of a romantic relationship, i won't agrue, but not a relationship that would lead to marriage.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by fati2001(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
SirMichael1:
Thought your prequel retort was you won't entertain me with further mentions? Well, there goes your resolve. tongue tongue

Mannerless you are.
coming from a dead brainier adult baby
well I will leave you to showcase ur stupidity, it's a free world..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by HolySword: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Kwara1stson: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

Okay. But ur Monica en. I don't like kwara state ppl, sorry I'm just bin sincere
why don't u like kwara state? I reside in Kaduna tho
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Bunsenbun(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
fati2001:

pls SIR UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF MY SIGNATURE.... THANKS.
This is a public space and anyone can reply/quote you.Your signature is irrelevant,as it won't deter people from doing so.If you don't want to be quoted,get off Nairaland.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Komu1048(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
fati2001:

U need be calming down. Being respectful will not kill u
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by fati2001(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Komu1048:

and having a little sense is not a failure in life.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by fati2001(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bunsenbun:
This is a public space and anyone can reply/quote you.Your signature is irrelevant,as it won't deter people from doing so.If you don't want to be quoted,get off Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by SirMichael1: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
virginprincess:
If you tell me of a romantic relationship, i won't agrue, but not a relationship that would lead to marriage.
That's ideally true but in the real world, it is believed that if she isn't a virgin and isn't giving you sex despite being engaged, then she must be giving it to some random Jack and no man likes the thought of that.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Bunsenbun(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
fati2001:

Actually your meme is not factual,cause if you keep quiet people will get hurt.Back to the subject matter,you seem to have a problem with understanding that Nairaland is for public use.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by fati2001(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bunsenbun:
Actually your meme is not factual,cause if you keep quiet people will get hurt.Back to the subject matter,you seem to have a problem with understanding that Nairaland is for public use.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by SirMichael1: 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Komu1048:

I've since told that girl that she's mannerless.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Bunsenbun(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=94261256][/quote]whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Emily22(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
fati2001:

Guinea baboon dey tell gorilla say he ugly......meanwhile baboon no fine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hope u don check your pix well
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by fati2001(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Emily22:

Guinea baboon dey tell gorilla say he ugly......meanwhile baboon no fine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hope u don check your pix well
.is this a diss or joke?
pls try harder

it's so lame

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Tonitoniton(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
xynerise:

https://www.nairaland.com/3958925/ladies-dont-want-sex-should

The truth is, if you don't want sex, then please don't kiss him or make him ready for it. That's torture. It is just like touching your cucchies and the guys stands up and walks away.

The truth is, most of them dont know what they want, they practically function by feeling. If it feels right to her she will go ahead if not she will opt out. That is why many guys, especially blacks and some celebrity run into trouble with them in the west. Because, they will want it from the beginning, mid way, they will want out and if u continue it is rape that is what most men dont know.

It is excellent for a lady to keep her self before marriage. It is her honour to her to refrain. They are alot of benefits attached to that.

But, while u are on it, pls, dont punish a guy with ur body if u intend being honourable with ur body.
The right man will come if u stay and u will be glad u did.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by virginprincess(f): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
SirMichael1:
That's ideally true but in the real world, it is believed that if she isn't a virgin and isn't giving you sex despite being engaged, then she must be giving it to some random Jack and no man likes the thought of that.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Rapsodee(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

I swear single life is bae, maybe that's why I'm broke at the moment grin. Though its not my fault, I gave all my best to my ex but yet he cheated,he lied it took me time to heal, now the asshole is begging to return, God knows I'm not accepting him back & I'm not entering another relationship any moment soon, when you're single ,you're at peace
I can relate...I just got back my peace of mind too. cheesy
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by Rapsodee(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

Wetin kwara state do you? shocked
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by ugbede69(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mcslize:

You can imagine that. It's good you left her. That's the issue with most girls.

Why tell a guy you need a no sex relationship and still be fvcking behind closed doors with another guy?

You can see how double standards girls are.

Never opt for such relationship with any girl. Any girl that has started having sex is hard for such a girl to go on without sex. If she is not pure virgin, forget it. It's nothing but a pure scam. That's just their ways to turn a guy to a fool.

Never believe whatever a girl tells u. They have double standards. They never disappoint on that.
I really learnt a lot from her...once a girl tells me no sex, then there's nothing like relationship
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. by ugbede69(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Debra911:

I swear single life is bae, maybe that's why I'm broke at the moment grin. Though its not my fault, I gave all my best to my ex but yet he cheated,he lied it took me time to heal, now the asshole is begging to return, God knows I'm not accepting him back & I'm not entering another relationship any moment soon, when you're single ,you're at peace
I thought am the only one enjoying the single life lol
staying single and flirt is the best

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over A Man On Facebook / Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.