Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt (50902 Views)

Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers / Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
I don't really understand the meaning of the END SARS I've been seeing on social media! Does it mean all SARS officers will be fired ? I don't think so.
does it mean the SARS department in the NPF will be cancelled and the SARS officers will be distributed to various departments in NPF? If yes, ending SARS is not the solution to this killings. Our media is not helping the matter at all , if at all they are making effort to curbing this issue, it's either the IG is irresponsible or the President is not helping matter. But I'm certain of the latter.
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Ishols15: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Karlovich:
Beerfrans killing each other since 1914, this sort of nonsense can never happen in the north

Stop tribalism

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Adrian9(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
The annoying thing be say SARS dem say no be SARS, na police!.
E be like when mama ask pikin " why you open my pot of soup comot meat?" And the pikin answer:
"Mama I no comot any meat o na just 3 fish wey I comot!"

2 Shares

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Ayobamioye: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
Well NIGERIA government have to give FSARS a different uniform so many people should know sars from division Anticrime police . They are all wear black fest and jackets. I checked some news they mentioned sars but you would later find out that they are from division... that’s the reason government don’t listen to this rubbish EndSars tag ...
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Reasonwithme2(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
These SARS people have derailed from their primary mission. very soon it will end in tears for all of them..
Premium cold tears

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by dnawah(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by dvkot(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Till we are ready to do what USA did and burn the fuckin city down.. Our yeyebrities won't see this but they will be doing black lives matter.# Boyslifematter.
Burnthecitydown

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by chinchonglee(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Karlovich:
Beerfrans killing each other since 1914, this sort of nonsense can never happen in the north
Y'all poor pple and tribalism ehhh
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by KendrickAyomide: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
madridguy:
Is this protest or carnival?

We need to stand upright and stage a massive protest against the killer SARS.
which one you don do?
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Badonasty(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
why una dey run? it's better to wait and face all their questions than run...running makes you look guilty
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by mattmogan88: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by DennisEche(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
THEY LOOKS LIKE CULTIST. NOBODY WILL TAKE THEM SERIOUS

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Oladoyinipede: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
They can only come out enmasse to rally and vote for politicians who don't give a shit about them but they can't mobilise and show these people that power truly belongs to them.........lol!some dey even smile for the camera.....what a shame!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by onyxo76(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Millimann:
Is it when they wipe out all the youths that they will scrap SARS?
that is exactly the purpose of the sars, depopulate the south
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by MansoryMX(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nigerians need to start taking laws into their own hands. Imagine we kill like 600 police men in a day in a simultaneous attack around the country, all this rubbish go stop instantly!
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by realstars: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Goldp5988:
Wike come oh
He Was The First Person To Cry Out.
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by onyxo76(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Angelfrost:
So, SARS was basically constituted to kill Nigerian youths!!!... They have killed more youths than the Robbers they are supposed to hunt down!!!

Such irresponsibility can't begin and end with them... The IG of police has to be complicit in all these! I have never heard him make a statement on these issues, even his paymaster in Aso Rock has been deaf and dumb too.

Maybe it's when SARS 'assassinate' a cow or cows that's when action will be taken.

as long it does not involve the relative of a governor or senator or one top government official, the killing can continue, the day the son of someone like jimoh Ibrahim is shot by sars, na that day dem go finally ban them.
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Bluffly: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Never took to your heels when a police officer approaches you as long as you are not wanting by the law or have incriminating objects or articles on you.
All you need to do is identify and explain yourself.. Of course avoid unGodly hours. If they request you follow them to the station, do so and demand to contact your family and lawyer.
Always accord them respect.
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by dex4sure: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
#EndSars# useless sars... useless sars.. useless sars
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by 3Ceagle(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
I think time has come when this SARS people should be taken care of in our traditional way. You can't spill blood of innocent people and their families allow you go free. If the legal systems to catch you, our traditional way will.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Justkatty(f): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Yesterday, on my way back from work we were stopped by sars and they asked everyone inside the tricycle to alight just for no reason, when we came down, me that was thinking maybe is because of face mask that we were asked to stop I just brought it out from my bag and held it. A young guy that just bought a plasma and was with us was asked to follow them, he did and we were just there looking at them. After some time they came to where we were standing and said the guy should show them the receipt of the plasma he did , that wasn't enough he was asked to bring the plasma down from the tricycle after few minutes they came back again and was looking at everyone there only God knows what they were looking for, later we were asked to go just like that. Was a bit scared Sha because those people where looking scary. Please let's just be careful with our movement because those guys are not smiling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Corroro: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Yet another life lost by the hands of those meant to protect them undecided
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Perfecttouchade: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is just looking like a deliberate thing to make the South-south and Southwest feel unsafe hmm if u know u know..
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
the government doesn't care about us.

kill or be killed...

that's the order of the day now..
or succumb to the SARS wants or stay away from them..

9ja is lawless
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Justkatty:
Yesterday, on my way back from work we were stopped by sars and they asked everyone inside the tricycle to alight just for no reason, when we came down, me that was thinking maybe is because of face mask that we were asked to stop I just brought it out from my bag and held it. A young guy that just bought a plasma and was with us was asked to follow them, he did and we were just there looking at them. After some time they came to where we were standing and said the guy should show them the receipt of the plasma he did , that wasn't enough he was asked to bring the plasma down from the tricycle after few minutes they came back again and was looking at everyone there only God knows what they were looking for, later we were asked to go just like that. Was a bit scared Sha because those people where looking scary. Please let's just be careful with our movement because those guys are not smiling.

you fine o.. where you reside..

imagine if the guy no get receipt.. he either pays them or he gets killed

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Dayvidblue: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
Karlovich:

The incoherency of your comment leaves me doubting your sanity.
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Starzo: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
"Out of fear of being arrested the duo took to their heels"...hmmm a clear conscience fears no allegation
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
madridguy:
Is this protest or carnival?

We need to stand upright and stage a massive protest against the killer SARS.

With your keyboard??
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Starzo: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
I think say na only me see am before
2cribz:
U can see gangstars in the background,raising hand signs and Bleep u signs. Im not shocked at these cultists bro. Wasted lazy youths
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Starzo: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Na d real matter b dis
solmus:
Cultist and yahoo boys lives matter
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Goldp5988(f): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
realstars:
He Was The First Person To Cry Out.

Sorry, don't understand, who is the HE that first cry out? And if na Wike humm bad oh
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Dayvidblue: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
3Ceagle:
I think time has come when this SARS people should be taken care of in our traditional way. You can't spill blood of innocent people and their families allow you go free. If the legal systems to catch you, our traditional way will.

Abegi go Sidon jare, which traditional way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) / Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.