Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt (50904 Views)

Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers / Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by BruncleZuma: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Karlovich:
Beerfrans killing each other since 1914, this sort of nonsense can never happen in the north

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by GallantDuke(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Karlovich:
Beerfrans killing each other since 1914, this sort of nonsense can never happen in the north
It is better than Boko boys killing you guys over there in the north
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
2cribz:
U can see gangstars in the background,raising hand signs and Bleep u signs. Im not shocked at these cultists bro. Wasted lazy youths
You're very very stupid
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Kingrefreshed: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Miles300: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
They need to start using SARs Officer AS examples töö....
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bad boys only fear SARS... I think the FG should just put more eyes on them not ending it..
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by jaxxy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Newman20:
Sars should be ended

The only thing they are good for is collecting 50k from the citizens.

Ahh my 50K cry

I know sars are mean and bad bt why do people mostly youths run when they see them?? I wud rather u go meet them and report or present urself and let them wonder why Ure ain’t running. Especially if Ure innocent u know. undecided
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Newman20(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by idahme(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
2cribz:
U can see gangstars in the background,raising hand signs and Bleep u signs. Im not shocked at these cultists bro. Wasted lazy youths

U have convicted the 'wasted lazy youths' according to you but refused to convict the SARS operatives for extra judicial murder.... This is the type of behavior that gives these criminals in uniform (SARS) the impetus to perpetuate their nefarious activities.
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by jaxxy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Newman20:

Didn't you see what I just posted?

If you surrender yourself you would lose even more than the 50k I lost. They would say that you are a confirmed yahoo boy and you can't argue with them because you surrendered YOURSELF.

In sur rendering would only get you in more trouble. cry

What do u mean by surrendering tho? If Ure not guilty u stay and deal with the situation appropriately no matter what. If Ure guilty meaning a fraudster then pay ur tithe to sars. Whatelse. I only pity people who are innocent and get ripped off by sars. I believe there shud be better ways to address this using the system.

Now if/when u run u open/expose urself to multiple of scenarios most of which u have no control over. The worst scenario is what happened to the guy very sadly.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by cray91(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
hopefully after the end of the so called BBnaija show our naija youths will get sense and wake up to these shits happening around
Davidbrooks:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/again-wike-calls-for-outright-dissolution-of-sars-as-police-kill-ph-musician/
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Hassanmaye(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Yh

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Marolino: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
God have mercy on us �
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Flower007(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
It's Time To Stand For Revolution Sars and FG
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Trezagezz: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
Karlovich:

slowpoke spotted...
who are the sars officers...
bokoharam recruited into the system and imported to help cleanse our youths...
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by GMBuhari: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
first of all , this picture does not convey any anger or anguish or pain

secondly , musician or yahoo , nobody deserves to be shot like an animal

thirdly , i thought these people from the east had access to guns easily , raid their station and kill them in return

protest and nonsensical photoshoot won't change anything

PROTECT AND DEFEND YOURSELVES FROM SPECIAL ARMED ROBBERY SQUAD AKA GOVERNMENT'S LICENCED KILLER

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by GMBuhari: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
I am sorry but this comment is stupid

I do not like Biafraudenese or the agenda they push, i do not like people from YeastPob

But SARS is a general problem we should all fight against , not Yeasterners alone and don't make mockery of this incident , 3 under 25 y/o guys were chased to death in Osun last week or so by JTF/ SARS , it happened in Ekiti yesterday too , they shot someone in the leg

We can't be divided over the maltreatment by SARS

Karlovich:
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by GMBuhari: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
I am sorry but this too is a stupid comment, if you are one of the few who haven't been harrased by SARS , then congratulations

I am in many groups on whatsapp , my whatsapp automatically saves pictures and such , they go to your gallery and see any picture with dollar sign in it , or something of that nature , even forex groups on whatsapp can cause SARS to kill you wherever you are and then

This is not about being guilty , it's about abuse of power and murdering youths at their convenience

Even if you do not have anything incriminating , if they raid your street or your house , and find nothing, they will collect fuel money from you and this screnario is if you are extremely lucky

I have seen people who do only FIVER gigs online get arrested ,detained and extorted

I have been arrested for having Nintendo WII gunpad, ( image below) they called me armed robber, and that's after they searched my house my pc and my phone and found nothing

Please let's be sensible , Please i beg you
jaxxy:

What do u mean by surrendering tho? If Ure not guilty u stay and deal with the situation appropriately no matter what. If Ure guilty meaning a fraudster then pay ur tithe to sars. Whatelse. I only pity people who are innocent and get ripped off by sars. I believe there shud be better ways to address this using the system.

Now if/when u run u open/expose urself to multiple of scenarios most of which u have no control over. The worst scenario is what happened to the guy very sadly.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by mytty: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
But wait o, is it a big deal to end sars? END SARS B4 SARS ends YOU
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by TruthinAction: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
The police should investigate sleek friend who was not shot. In crime investigation, every one is first a suspect.

Both of them ran together but only sleek was shot. Even when the police tried to shoot him at close range, they missed their target. Something is not adding up. I suspect they were paid to kill sleek. It was a pre meditated murder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by ecomalchemist(m): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Justkatty:
Yesterday, on my way back from work we were stopped by sars and they asked everyone inside the tricycle to alight just for no reason, when we came down, me that was thinking maybe is because of face mask that we were asked to stop I just brought it out from my bag and held it. A young guy that just bought a plasma and was with us was asked to follow them, he did and we were just there looking at them. After some time they came to where we were standing and said the guy should show them the receipt of the plasma he did , that wasn't enough he was asked to bring the plasma down from the tricycle after few minutes they came back again and was looking at everyone there only God knows what they were looking for, later we were asked to go just like that. Was a bit scared Sha because those people where looking scary. Please let's just be careful with our movement because those guys are not smiling.

What state did this take place ?
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by davillian(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
It's getting out of hand
Even police de search phones now
Very soon traffic warder would stoping and searching phones......
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Leo541(m): 3:43am On Sep 25, 2020
New app that gives free BTC as payment method this app just hit the net and I don't know for how long it will stay but what I know is that it can be use as a means of passive income you can earn 15$ worth of BTC a day with this app so hurry now and download before the app will be removed https://quicrypto.page/L36s
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Justkatty(f): 5:31am On Sep 25, 2020
ecomalchemist:

What state did this take place ?
Rivers
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by andyanders: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2020
realstars:
If i may tell you the truth about SARS you will not believe me.
those guys are the retied Criminal who have been waiting for an oppotunity to upgrade their provation in legal cover.
They Are The Real Kidnappers And Terorrise Arownd You And Police Is Your Friend But Not In Need, so, let's look for the happy killer Police To jungle them small small and give them back to the police.

Listen, the best way to end SARS is for the yourths to start locating members of their families and killing them. They live among us. Locate and pay them back. If they are on the field, their families are at home.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by realstars: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2020
andyanders:

Listen, the best way to end SARS is for the yourths to start locating members of their families and killing them. They live among us. Locate and pay them back. If they are on the field, their families are at home.
If You First Start, We Will Make It To The End Legaly,

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2020
My question is, why are these boys/men always RUNNING on sighting SARS men? Is there anything incriminating on you that triggers fear and makes you run??
See the friends even laughing and posing for photos with finger signs, and they expect who to take their protest serious?? Government will just see most of them as Cultists or misguided youths. They should present their case in a more responsible manner, sentiments aside. Still, I do not support the SARS senseless killing. If u run from a dog, it will see reasons to chase you. Be sure of your self.
We pray these killings wull stop and ths officer probed by the authorities.
I expect insults, but I don't even care. Learn to tell yourself the truth.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Unbreakable007: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2020
They killed a cultist and not musician.

Thank u Sars for overboarding d idiot.
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Kk29: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Now the FG will claim to be dwarf abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) / Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / "SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.