Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria (9849 Views)

Girlfriend Flees As Boyfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) / EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by kokoye(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^ that's what happens when the media gets on your case . . unfortunately.

You wont even be able to defend yourself.
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by Drsleek: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2011
chickalo:

OMG!!!! I just cannot believe this. I am shocked to my marrows. Jessica and I went to the same school in Houston. She is far from what the media portrays. She might have been careless but the Jessica I know is God fearing and very friendly. Why do bad things happen to good people?

So she's a victim now shey? SMH! Let me answer your question, bad things to good people when they do stupid things, it would have been better if she herself had died and not those innocent children
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by chickalo: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2011
Dr. Sleek, I am no pro-Jessica. Her mistakes cannot be excused, we all make mistakes, It could happened to anyone.
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by Vickivicki(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
THIS IS TOO PATHETIC.

ARE THE PARENTS AT FAULT LEAVING THEIR TODDLERS IN HER CARE? NOT ALL, BUT THIS IS TOO EXPENSIVE TO BE CALLED A MISTAKE.

R.I.P KIDS.

sad sad sad
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by kokoye(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
chickalo:

Dr. Sleek, I am no pro-Jessica. Her mistakes cannot be excused, we all make mistakes, It could happened to anyone.

She shouldve owned up to those mistakes though. She should have stayed - precious lives were lost.

The best thing she can do now is to return of her own will.
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by newintexas: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2011
This is why Nigeria has a bad reputation. it was an accident even if its a stupid one, why run? We are so selfis and self centered and this goes to show Nigeria is a lawless country if you think you can kill innocent children and find a safe haven in your country. she should be brought back immediately. Unfortunately we all have to suffer for her stupidity shocked
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by duduspace(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2011
kokoye:

She shouldve owned up to those mistakes though. She should have stayed - precious lives were lost.

The best thing she can do now is to return of her own will.

Atimes people do silly things at times of emotional upheaval, I wld choose to believe she is just as emotionally traumatised as well. They'll find her or she'll turn herself in, she's just complicated things for herself by running IMO. What a tragedy.
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by Drsleek: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2011
chickalo:

This one is not a mistake, it's pure foolishness. . . And It can't happen to just anyone, only sick, careless freaks
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by ziccoit: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2011
Very pathetic. Nobody is above mistakes and trials. I really pity her. But, the lady must have read about BODE GEORGE and the likes, arm with the knowledge that Nigerians celebrate and worship the criminals she just chose to jump the justice and flee the country to Nigeria.

What next? Did I hear you well? A what, Th***s*ving. Oh no.
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by turboman(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2011
snowdrops:

This is Nigeria we are talking about. This woman would simply disappear if she runs to an unknown village anywhere in naija. Even if caught the system is so rotten that she could be released the next minute.

which do u prefer: Spending 2 years in jail in the States or spending the rest of your life hiding in an interior village in naija running from your shadows ?
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by funmeme(f): 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2011
she shudn't av done dat, runin away is nt d solution to d issue on ground, how about her image,families n most importantly Nigerians runnin away will also leave anoda bad impression about Nigerians n spoil busniness for Nigerians dia. anyways i feel for d parents of d toddlers and pray dat God will comfort dem. cry
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by MeGaStReEt: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2011
come back home jor

We are waiting for you at the airport, to celebrate with special dignitaries. In attendance, Bode George, OBJ, Daniel Gbenga, PDP etc
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
Dr-sleek:

This one is not a mistake, it's pure foolishness. . . And It can't happen to just anyone, only sick, careless freaks
Abeg, na mental or moral sickness ?
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by kokoye(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
duduspace:

Atimes people do silly things at times of emotional upheaval, I wld choose to believe she is just as emotionally traumatised as well. . .

True.

Hopefully she'll realise it was not her best move and retrace her step.

MeGaStReEt:

come back home jor

We are waiting for you at the airport, to celebrate with special dignitaries. In attendance, Bode George, OBJ, Daniel Gbenga, PDP etc

funny. My dear country where frauds are worshipped.
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by Natasha2(f): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2011
omg this is so sad
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by alldone(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2011
she should go and face the music. so sad
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2011
OMG!!!!!!!!! i Know this family. they are ikwerre people from original port harcourt. and they are close to governor amaechi. this girl is innocent and compassionate. why all the wags frrrom people in america and the pocknosing british press? she is an american citizen.
God will deliver her from all her troubles. lets pray for her and the family cos tough times dont last.
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by buzugee(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2011
lol @ her family pretending not to know that they were the ones who bought ticket for her and put her on the next thing smoking out of america back to nigeria. i bet they made that decision for her. yeahhh roightttt a 22 year old naija girl will come up with that plan for herself. i bet the thinking behind it is, your life is spoilt in america. you will spend a long time in jail. have a felony to your name. and will never get a good job ever in america. ok my dear its time to go back home. dont worry we will western union you money as needed. hmmmm ndo my sister oya pack bag make we enter airport.
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by bestman09(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2011
I pity her condition but running away is not the solution. May the souls of the little ones rest in peace
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by hilli666(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2011
Omo I no go gree. If to say na my own pickin burn for fire PLUS u come run. If i find you e don finis for u b dat! forget that fogiveness bullcrap. Na only God dey forgive. Imagine d insult. Dis tori don boil my blood jare. I dey go check up on my pickin for daycare. Forget dis stupid people. see as im face come worwor. (Kill person pikin becaus e wan cook jellof rice, idiot)
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by buzugee(m): 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2011
hilli666:

Omo I no go gree. If to say na my own pickin burn for fire PLUS u come run. If i find you e don finis for u b dat! forget that fogiveness bullcrap. Na only God dey forgive. Imagine d insult. Dis tori don boil my blood jare. I dey go check up on my pickin for daycare. Forget dis silly people. see as im face come worwor. (Kill person pikin becaus e wan cook jellof rice, )
i know folks tht will slap their mamas over jellof rice. tis delicious my brother grin let me ask you. so if you put ya kid in care of a babysitter who just barely got out of her teens and something happens, you dont think you deserve to be slapped for that ? why you angry at the poor girl ?
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by armyofone(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2011
bad bad girl. how can you be doing daycare and cooking oil and shopping at the same time.
she must be out of her mind. imagine!

pple pls put your little ones in a good daycare not all them home care to cut cost. if you not ready for the cost of having a kid, don't have one.
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2011
lord have mercy.

no be ogun idile ajakadi be all this?

the other day in new york someone was having a voodoo ritual and the apartment building burned down, killing some people.
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by SweetT1: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2011
This is really a very sad story, it is unfortunate for these kids and their family. I also feel Sorry for Tata because we all know she didn't mean for all this to happen but why did she run?? She just made her case worse by running. She was facing negligence homicide, just one felony and probably few years in jail. But now she is looking at 2 or more felonies, negligence homicide, evading arrest and possibly flight to avoid prosecution. Very Sad! Jail term is one thing, this woman's life can never be the same again. Imagine going on in life with such a tragedy on your mind?
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by buzugee(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2011
like professional nannies in the chicago area will run you like 15 dollars an hour. all these people are prollying paying her like 3 bucks an hour each. exploiting the girl. then when yawa gas una wan blame the poor overworked girl ? she prolly had no food at home and was hungry and wanted to dash to quickly get maggi and meat and whatnot hoping she can dash there and back with no incident. unfortunately for her, yawa come gas.
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by armyofone(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2011
true why she left oil on fire i dont know, maybe she forgot.

buzugee:

like professional nannies in the chicago area will run you like 15 dollars an hour. all these people are prollying paying her like 3 bucks an hour each. exploiting the girl. then when yawa gas una wan blame the poor overworked girl ? she prolly had no food at home and was hungry and wanted to dash to quickly get maggi and meat and whatnot hoping she can dash there and back with no incident. unfortunately for her, yawa come gas.
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by Finecat(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2011
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by SweetT1: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2011
If anyone knows this woman, Jessica Tata tell her to book a flight back to the US and turn herself in to the Houston police department. It appears she ran before the charges were filed and a lawyer can prove her case that she was not aware of the any charges being filed when she took off to be with her family. She only returned to turn herself in when she found out she was being charged. She will do some jail time but not as much as will do if she was arrested and brought back to the US. If she waits till she gets arrested, she will spend many years behind bars. Jessica Tata, if you are reading this, GO BACK AND TURN YOURSELF IN! she is only 22 years old and spending 2 - 5 years behind bars is not too much for this mistake. Don't make your case worse, GO BACK AND TURN YOURSELF IN!
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^true.

jail time wont even bring the babies back, so it's just a sad situation all round.
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2011
Oil for that matter,not even watery beans cooking,,,i can't even leave kids to stay long in the toilet talk more of going with van to buy something from shop
Re: Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria by snowdrops(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2011
turboman:

which do u prefer: Spending 2 years in jail in the States or spending the rest of your life hiding in an interior village in naija running from your shadows ?
is that question directed at me, the accused or the reading public?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia / Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer / Why Do Many Nigerian Guys In America Try So Hard To Be Gangsters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.