Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) (9937 Views)

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / Top 10 Most Iconic University Senate Buildings In Africa (photos) / Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by kgr28(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
SegFault:

Fix what? I love my life and I don't believe in collectivism, I simply believe in pleasure for me and myself, I contribute to a sane group via taxes and the rest and I get back from that group in return period, that is how I see the world simple. Why should I try to fix anything when I'll just be shot dead, I have this one life I got luckily I can't waste it all on rubbish human beings that can't obey common rules.
Aye you are pissed bro.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Those pictures you posted are areas occupied by the whites ..... why dont you post shithole HIV and AIDS infested places where you south African zulu scums and xenophobic lazy bastards live like soweto and alexandra
" the whites" blah blah... Nigerians and coonery

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
kgr28:
Aye you are pissed bro.
I am not only pissed guy. I could have gone far by now with my web development if not for the useless power holding companies that endlessly leave someone in darkness or try to burn someone's house down, not to mention the idiotic house owners in this country that build houses with fake materials from the cement to the wires in the house.

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Auladimeji:
God bless you for this...The fine places are occupied by the whites while the hills and slums are occupies by black...If you think I'm lieing go and watch "Snake in the city".. When the guys catches snake in the beautiful vicinity, na white dey occupy am and na black me the boiboi but he catches in the slums or dirty environment, na so so black dey live there

For someone who watches Snakes in the City on DSTV why don't you speak about the good clean black neighbourhoods on My Perfect Wedding, Date my Family, Come Dine With Me?

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
this is where you mzansi xenophians live ... abject poverty why distributing HIV and AIDS to each other .. stop posting white neighborhoods you re only decieving urself wena
Lol, it's always funny when Nigerians do this grin grin ..Someone says something nice about South Africa/ South Africans and you see someone rushing to post pics of slums....all the hallmarks of Jealousy...lmfao...

3 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
if you know the activities of this op here... you will not post this thrash. This op is obsessed with insulting Nigeria. He lives on nairaland more than an average Nigerian.
The truth is that black south Africans are poorer than Nigerians. The only beautiful parts of south Africa are white built cities. Let this xenophobic fool tell us which new city the mzansi leadership has built since 1994. We have built Abuja

Don't be deceived and allow yourself to be insulted by someone whose sole intention is to take you for a ride
Lmfao... the pain in this writing grin chin up, be strong Naija will get there someday

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Meekha:
Me I have been admiring those beautiful pics from South Africa up there ooooo but let me sound a note of warning to those SAs ranting here that it is absolutely disgusting that you'll have to come to our own Cyberspace and insult us.

And for the OP who is obsessed with insulting Nigeria...what is the MODs doing about that mad dog on the loose? embarassed

No one hates beautiful things. I do love those pics up there but any day anytime you insult the only country I've been all my life, then be ready to receive backlashes in greater measures.
OP is posting pics, your countrymen are posting slums in retaliation...who's insulting who?

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, it's always funny when Nigerians do this grin grin ..Someone says something nice about South Africa/ South Africans and you see someone rushing to post pics of slums....all the hallmarks of Jealousy...lmfao...

AMEN cool What does the president's office have to do with slums? It's like if they post their Aso Rock and I rush to post pictures of Makoko.

3 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
it's not about defending Nigeria. It's about not letting someone insult you. The only reason he posts views of South Africa (which was built by whites) is to make you feel bad. He doesn't want you to come to south Africa, he doesn't want you to praise south Africa, he just wants you to feel bad. Next time you see his post, show him where majority of black south Africans live. It will make him feel just as bad as he wants you to feel.
A black girl in south Africa has a greater chance of being raped than finishing school. Imagine that
Lol, where were the blacks when South Africa was being built ?do tell grin there's too much white worship over there it defies logic

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

AMEN cool What does the president's office have to do with slums? It's like if they post their Aso Rock and I rush to post pictures of Makoko.
it's Jealousy bra nothing else..imagine you have two kids right...you praise the other one for getting good marks in school and the other kid says " but Dad John didn't do his house chores" it's exactly the same thing
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, where were the blacks when South Africa was being built ?do tell grin there's too much white worship over there it defies logic
the blacks were chased into Bantustans and only Indians and whites were allowed in big cities. You think we don't know?

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
IronGalaxy:
it's Jealousy bra nothing else..imagine you have two kids right...you praise the other one for getting good marks in school and the other kid says " but Dad John didn't do his house chores" it's exactly the same thing

I keep asking them how their governments report cards measure up to the ANC, and they run away or return with insults. None of them has yet proven that Nigerian rule is better than or even on par with black rule in SA. We knock them out 10-NIL. cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
the blacks were chased into Bantustans and only Indians and whites were allowed in big cities. You think we don't know?

The whites only signed cheques of money obtained from the sale of our natural resources while we built all these things with our bare hands. Our resources, our labour. So we have every right to claim them as ours during black rule and also hand them over to future blacks. That Union Building and surrounds is 100% ours now whether you like it or not. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
Yes, you don't know...but mouth too big! Who was behind the economy that built those cities in the first place? who was laying rail tracks, bricks, tar for the roads etc?South Africa was built on the blood and sweat of a blackman coon and I know that's not what you want to hear.

Building a country is not the same as building a house, it's an ongoing process, we are still building the country as we speak. Where was the high-speed train under the rule of your beloved master whites?

Just give credit where it's due, there's more hospitals, roads, schools etc built by the ANC than yours in your entire country combined.

On a lighter note, lol, those Bantustans you are alluding to earlier were still far organised with Universities that still stand today than the chaotic Nigeria of today. We've always been ahead of you, accept and move on

3 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I keep asking them how their governments report cards measure up to the ANC, and they run away or return with insults. None of them has yet proven that Nigerian rule is better than or even on par with black rule in SA. We knock them out 10-NIL. cool
they have two cards on their arsenal....hype white people and post shacks. No mature discourse or learning from each other, this forum is full of illiterates to be honest, we are just torturing ourselves by loging in here daily.

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by MyMilkshake(f): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
ElValiente:
Cape Town for me any day at time Western Cape. Follow by Takoradi Western region of Ghana. Home.

Will google Takoradi wink

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Yes, you don't know...but mouth too big! Who was behind the economy that built those cities in the first place? who was laying rail tracks, bricks, tar for the roads etc?South Africa was built on the blood and sweat of a blackman coon and I know that's not what you want to hear.

Building a country is not the same as building a house, it's an ongoing process, we are still building the country as we speak. Where was the high-speed train under the rule of your beloved master whites?

Just give credit where it's due, there's more hospitals, roads, schools etc built by the ANC than yours in your entire country combined.

On a lighter note, lol, those Bantustans you are alluding to earlier were still far organised with Universities that still stand today than the chaotic Nigeria of today. We've always been ahead of you, accept and move on

sure.... you guys built the structures as directed by your white masters. And you got locked in the butt while doing it too.
It's good you said nation building is an on going process.
These are pictures of my small town of Enugu. The very last picture is my neighborhood. Those roads weren't there 10 years ago...so chill... Nigeria will get there too and it will be 100% black built

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
sure.... you guys built the structures as directed by your white masters. And you got locked in the butt while doing it too.

And today we 100% own them and upgrading, and you can't stand it. cool cool cool

Look at how new all this is - built since 1994 - BLACK RULE

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

And today we 100% own them and upgrading, and you can't stand it. cool cool cool

Look at how new all this is - built since 1994 - BLACK RULE
you are the only one who can't stand the fact that we own it with you. Why else are you always on a Nigerian forum where south Africa is hardly ever discussed, spilling your feelings in the air? How many Nigerians do you see discussing SA on social media? SA is hyper obsessed with Nigeria and it makes us laugh over here
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
you are the only one who can't stand the fact that we own it with you. Why else are you always on a Nigerian forum where south Africa is hardly ever discussed, spilling your feelings in the air? How many Nigerians do you see discussing SA on social media? SA is hyper obsessed with Nigeria and it makes us laugh over here

How many South Africans are on this forum? I should know coz I talk with them - it's less than 10 out of a million members, so laugh all you want, it's only madness.

Why are you so emotional and heavily invested in this topic if you don't care about SA? grin

What exactly do you own in SA other than drug dens and prostitution houses? That's the reason SA wants you out.

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
These are pictures of my small town of Enugu. The very last picture is my neighborhood. Those roads weren't there 10 years ago...so chill... Nigeria will get there too and it will be 100% black built
No you chill with the Uncle Tomfoolery!So if we weren't directed by your beloved whites we would still be living in the stone age right? Typical numbskull reasoning,logic dictates that we would have naturally progressed and moved with the rest of the world but of course, Nigerians and logic.....

Got "kicked in the butt " you say? Last time I checked that's exactly what colonialism was for most African countries including Nigeria. Free lesson

And that pic.. honestly , lol. Diepkloof ext in Soweto is Paris next to that, itself 100% black built.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
you are the only one who can't stand the fact that we own it with you. Why else are you always on a Nigerian forum [b]where south Africa is hardly ever discussed, [/b]spilling your feelings in the air? How many Nigerians do you see discussing SA on social media? SA is hyper obsessed with Nigeria and it makes us laugh over here
Or is it? I must be on a different Nairaland then cool
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
IronGalaxy:
No you chill with the Uncle Tomfoolery!So if we weren't directed by your beloved whites we would still be living in the stone age right? Typical numbskull reasoning,logic dictates that we would have naturally progressed and moved with the rest of the world but of course, Nigerians and logic.....

Got "kicked in the butt " you say? Last time I checked that's exactly what colonialism was for most African countries including Nigeria. Free lesson

And that pic.. honestly , lol. Diepkloof ext in Soweto is Paris next to that, itself 100% black built.

I also couldn't believe my eyes when he posted this picture below to boast about Nigeria (picture 1) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Compare with Soweto (picture 2 & 3) cool cool

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I also couldn't believe my eyes when he posted this picture below to boast about Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
like bra grin I thought it was Marabastad
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by WoeBetide666: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Lol, Nigerians are also kaffirs according to white South Africans. Well done shooting yourself in the foot. cool cool cool

There lies the difference between a kaffir and a Nigerian, one is lorded over by whites and the other isn't
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

The whites only signed cheques of money obtained from the sale of our natural resources while we built all these things with our bare hands. Our resources, our labour. So we have every right to claim them as ours during black rule and also hand them over to future blacks. That Union Building and surrounds is 100% ours now whether you like it or not. grin
The "white man brigade" doesn't think this far

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by kgr28(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
SegFault:

I am not only pissed guy. I could have gone far by now with my web development if not for the useless power holding companies that endlessly leave someone in darkness or try to burn someone's house down, not to mention the idiotic house owners in this country that build houses with fake materials from the cement to the wires in the house.
I get you man...

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

How many South Africans are on this forum? I should know coz I talk with them - it's less than 10 out of a million members, so laugh all you want, it's only madness.

Why are you so emotional and heavily invested in this topic if you don't care about SA? grin

What exactly do you own in SA other than drug dens and prostitution houses? That's the reason SA wants you out.
I'm tired of this back and forth. I stopped liking SA a long time ago. I have no friends in SA. I don't intend to visit SA. I have seen much of it from Google earth. I think it's a very dangerous country and I wish Nigerians can leave SA. Look at how lucky dube was killed for godsakes. I don't follow anything about SA. I see it as an under performing country filled with the worst type of blacks who can be compared to Hausa Fulani in Nigeria.
Good luck with whatever you are doing on nairaland. I don't think you will see me on your comments again...it's not worth it. I live in UAE and I see many white south Africans who say they will never go back to the country.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Meekha:

I wasn't in any way entirely oblivious of his comments..

Before I saw his comments, I saw someone say that you always attack Nigerians. And true to that statement, your topics on Nairaland has always been about hate for Nigerians.

About 90% of your Nairaland topics hitherto has always projected Nigerians in a negative light.

So are you any surprised that the guy was already on a defensive mode when he saw your post?

When I was in Junior Secondary School I was taught about the Apartheid system and how many Africans stood in for SA, including Nigerian (which spent several billion dollars as an aid to SA) but it is regrettable that you lots have turned your backs against your African brothers and fight us both in your country and our own cyberspace.

If the MODs of this forum are really going their jobs well, we'll not be having this conversation. Thank you!
You do know why Nigerians are viewed in a negative light in South Africa right?...or..
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I also couldn't believe my eyes when he posted this picture below to boast about Nigeria (picture 1) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Compare with Soweto (picture 2 & 3) cool cool
don't be foolish. First of all Soweto is a suburb in Johannesburg...Enugu is just a small town very far away from the big cities.
Secondly the pictures is my neighborhood where I grew up. It's a ghetto within Enugu. Yes I grew up poor. And I'm sure that ghetto looks better than parts of the same Soweto we are talking about. Don't let me post Soweto here

More pics of the ghetto I grew up

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by kgr28(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
Nigeria looks dusty....can you brag about something else. The pics are not impressive. Is that what smart blacks of africa can build?

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
I'm tired of this back and forth. I stopped liking SA a long time ago. I have no friends in SA. I don't intend to visit SA. I have seen much of it from Google earth. I think it's a very dangerous country and I wish Nigerians can leave SA. Look at how lucky fine was killed for godsakes. I don't follow anything about SA. I see it as an under performing country filled with the worst type of blacks who can be compared to Hausa Fulani in Nigeria.
Good luck with whatever you are doing on nairaland. I don't think you will see me on your comments again...it's not worth it. I live in UAE and I see many white south Africans who say they will never go back to the country.

Those same whites thought they would leave and the country would collapse in 1994 but it's still standing. It's all they ever talk about around the dinner table. The whole Western world said 2010 would be the worst World Cup ever and we turned it into one of the best and memorable ever staged.

Since those bitter racist white friends of yours left for Australia, the UK and the UAE South Africa has joined the elite economic clubs of the G20 and the BRICS.

Keep grinning and siding with white Afro pessimists, fleeing to the UAE instead of building your Nigeria - the rest of us will push this continent forward on our own and SA is the biggest party pooper for people like you because the implosion is just not materialising. cool cool cool

I agree, lets not quote each other anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Noun 2012/2013 Application Form / When Your Village People Decides To Visit You In The Exam Hall (hilarious Photo) / Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.