Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) (9933 Views)

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / Top 10 Most Iconic University Senate Buildings In Africa (photos) / Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
if you know the activities of this op here... you will not post this thrash. This op is obsessed with insulting Nigeria. He lives on nairaland more than an average Nigerian.
The truth is that black south Africans are poorer than Nigerians. The only beautiful parts of south Africa are white built cities. Let this xenophobic fool tell us which new city the mzansi leadership has built since 1994. We have built Abuja

Don't be deceived and allow yourself to be insulted by someone whose sole intention is to take you for a ride

We don't have to build a new city when there are plenty well equipped ones in place already. Instead we've focused on human development, built 3 million free houses, increased access to electricity, water and sanitation. Improved the quality of education and healthcare, as well as pit in place a social grant safety net for the most vulnerable among society. Black university graduates have quadrupled and the black middle class now has far more spending power than white people.

While you've built Abuja your country chronically lacks electricity and clean drinking tap water. You've become the Poverty Capital of the World as well as a net exporter of economic refugees into other African countries - even poorer ones. You are the second largest country practicing open defecation in the whole wide world. Instead you're obsessed with having built Abuja. Abuja in SA is the equivalent of all the expansion that has happened in Johannesburg alone which has now extended to reach all the way to Pretoria - they are now almost a single city because of the development that has happened between them like Midrand and Centurion. But you wouldn't know that because you are obsessed with shacks in SA.

FYI, only less than 15% of South Africans live in shacks but that's all you talk about all day. Try googling how the other 80% live and weep.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2020
Meekha:
Me I have been admiring those beautiful pics from South Africa up there ooooo but let me sound a note of warning to those SAs ranting here that it is absolutely disgusting that you'll have to come to our own Cyberspace and insult us.

And for the OP who is obsessed with insulting Nigeria...what is the MODs doing about that mad dog on the loose? embarassed

No one hates beautiful things. I do love those pics up there but any day anytime you insult the only country I've been all my life, then be ready to receive backlashes in greater measures.

You should be honest with yourself and admit that I'm always provoked. This thread began well until someone decided to single out black South Africans. That happens everyday without fail. Should I remain silent? You mentioned you love your country and so do I. You defend your country and so do I. If I post about our presidential office who is currently the chairman of the African Union, why should someone insult black people in the process? And I didn't see you object to it and call him to order.

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by spy24(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
would you shut up ur dirty mouth ... no matter how useless our leaders are..we are still 100 percent better and greater than black South Africans.. mention one area those vermins and scums superscede us in? They ve all the basic amenities provided to them by the whites...but they still dwell in squalor and poverty...why we that re highly shortchanged compared to them ....are still shaking tables home and beyond

Thank you

Nigerians will just be talking gibberish every time they hear of south Africa as if it's heaven on Earth

Those ones wey no get country again

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Meekha(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Meekha(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

You should be honest with yourself and admit that I'm always provoked. This thread began well until someone decided to single out black South Africans. That happens everyday without fail. Should I remain silent? You mentioned you love your country and so do I. You defend your country and so do I. If I post about our presidential office who is currently the chairman of the African Union, why should someone insult black people in the process? And I didn't see you object to it and call him to order.

I wasn't in any way entirely oblivious of his comments..

Before I saw his comments, I saw someone say that you always attack Nigerians. And true to that statement, your topics on Nairaland has always been about hate for Nigerians.

About 90% of your Nairaland topics hitherto has always projected Nigerians in a negative light.

So are you any surprised that the guy was already on a defensive mode when he saw your post?

When I was in Junior Secondary School I was taught about the Apartheid system and how many Africans stood in for SA, including Nigerian (which spent several billion dollars as an aid to SA) but it is regrettable that you lots have turned your backs against your African brothers and fight us both in your country and our own cyberspace.

If the MODs of this forum are really going their jobs well, we'll not be having this conversation. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
it's not about defending Nigeria. It's about not letting someone insult you. The only reason he posts views of South Africa (which was built by whites) is to make you feel bad. He doesn't want you to come to south Africa, he doesn't want you to praise south Africa, he just wants you to feel bad. Next time you see his post, show him where majority of black south Africans live. It will make him feel just as bad as he wants you to feel.
A black girl in south Africa has a greater chance of being raped than finishing school. Imagine that

Why are you so obsessed with black people living in shacks? It's not even half the truth. 80% of South Africans live in formal housing, 85% have electricity, 80% have clean running water. 3 million free houses have been built benefiting 16 million people. So why the obsession with shacks? I think you are trying to make yourself feel better and sleep well at night.

You posted about inequality in South Africa, it is no longer between black and white but is now a class divide between the haves and have nots. That same graphic you posted you were ignorant to the fact that Botswana is second on that list and Namibia third. How do you explain that - is it white vs black in those countries too?

Let me drop this here. Respond with similar stats about Nigeria but I doubt they exist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Why are you so obsessed with black people living in shacks? It's not even half the truth. 80% of South Africans live in formal housing, 85% have electricity, 80% have clean running water. Why the obsession with shacks? I think you are trying to make yourself feel better and sleep well at night.

You posted about inequality in South Africa, it is no longer between black and white but is now a class divide between the haves and have nots. That same graphic you posted you were ignorant to the fact that Botswana is second on that list and Namibia third. How do you explain that - is it white vs black in those countries too?

Let me drop this here. Respond with similar stats about Nigeria but I doubt they exist.
I repeat, you HIV infected mzansi fools would have been as poor and inferior as your neighbors if not for white rule. Let's be real? Which black south African is holding any important global position? Your only contribution to the African narrative is HIV, prostitution and drug use. You are showing me statistics. You should be ashamed of yourselves. The whites slowed southern Nigeria down while you lots owe everything to them.
Tell me what south Africa has ever done for Nigeria? It's on record that Nigeria played the biggest role in Africa to end apartheid so you fools Can have the guts to mill about like you are better than other Africans. I hate south Africa with passion and I hope other Igbo people stay far away from that useless country.

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by WoeBetide666: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Show us those slums in Soweto too.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by WoeBetide666: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Don't start something you won't be able to finish. I'll leave you in tears. Best go ask others. cool

What are you kaffirs doing on here?
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by WoeBetide666: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
chukxie:

Yawns! Please! Stop baaing like a goat on heat! Leave black South Africans to their problems. Concentrate your energy on praying that Nigeria is fixed and its past glories be restored because the last time I checked South Africa as a country is way much better in almost all positive indices than Nigeria. Try removing the log from your eyes before trying to remove the tiny dust from someone else's eyes.

You're a born fool for supporting a kaffir over your compatriot. It's fools like you that sell out your country to the highest bidder
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
I repeat, you HIV infected mzansi fools would have been as poor and inferior as your neighbors if not for white rule. Let's be real? Which black south African is holding any important global position? Your only contribution to the African narrative is HIV, prostitution and drug use. You are showing me statistics. You should be ashamed of yourselves. The whites slowed southern Nigeria down while you lots owe everything to them.
Tell me what south Africa has ever done for Nigeria? It's on record that Nigeria played the biggest role in Africa to end apartheid so you fools Can have the guts to mill about like you are better than other Africans. I hate south Africa with passion and I hope other Igbo people stay far away from that useless country.

Stop talking about what could have been if whites weren't in SA, what sort of reasoning is that? ...if this, if that... Focus on the record that black rule has achieved over the past 25 years and compare it with Nigeria. I've given you a list of our accomplishments and you can't counter that. Instead you are indulging in wishful thinking while I'm talking facts.

3 million free houses have been built for the poor by the black government in 25 years. How many has Nigeria built in 60 years?

South Africa now has a capacity of 50,000 MW of electricity, Nigeria is around a 10th of that with 4 times the population size.

The black middle class has more than tripled in 25 years in SA, Shoprite and others are closing down stores in Nigeria because future projections forecast there's no potential for growth as you'll further entrench your position as the Poverty Capital of the World.

So do you see how black lives in SA are improving while yours are deteriorating? That why you are jumping borders illegally and black South Africans are not.

Once again, I didn't start this argument so my hands are clean. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Meekha:

I wasn't in any way entirely oblivious of his comments..

Before I saw his comments, I saw someone say that you always attack Nigerians. And true to that statement, your topics on Nairaland has always been about hate for Nigerians.

About 90% of your Nairaland topics hitherto has always projected Nigerians in a negative light.

So are you any surprised that the guy was already on a defensive mode when he saw your post?

When I was in Junior Secondary School I was taught about the Apartheid system and how many Africans stood in for SA, including Nigerian (which spent several billion dollars as an aid to SA) but it is regrettable that you lots have turned your backs against your African brothers and fight us both in your country and our own cyberspace.

If the MODs of this forum are really going their jobs well, we'll not be having this conversation. Thank you!

I think the mods are encouraging fruitful debates. I've noticed Nigerians have convinced themselves that nothing good ever comes out of black South Africa, which is not true. No wonder there are tensions between the two countries.

When I drop facts here about black achievements people resort to name calling and insults. My previous topics are not negative, they are just information sharing. When people march to the Nigerian embassy, do you not want to hear about that? When South Africans label Nigerians as criminals, do you not want to learn the reasons behind it so that you sharpen your own defenses?

You can't keep running to the mods for every little thing, I don't I insult people or call them names and yet I'm constantly refered to as a lazy Zulu, a slave, HIV infested, drowning in poverty, etc. So please grow a spine, I beg.

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
WoeBetide666:

What are you kaffirs doing on here?

How does one respond to this kind of insult without being banned? I'll get back to you okay8) cool cool
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
WoeBetide666:
Show us those slums in Soweto too.

Is Soweto in Pretoria? cool cool cool
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Yahman1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
thaoriginator:
Ohhhh what ah beautiful sight!

Mi bloodclaat!

Me dunno if me ago visit SA inna dis life. cry

Because dem people deh, full ah evil. See how dem ah kill people inna dem bloodclaat city deh

If me ah go, me haffi go with me guns blazing like Jankro.

Kpoof anybody weh violate. cry
Waguan

Mi hear Dem a get Beautiful Sheema with Biga Banta

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
WoeBetide666:

You're a born fool for supporting a kaffir over your compatriot. It's fools like you that sell out your country to the highest bidder

Lol, Nigerians are also kaffirs according to white South Africans. Well done shooting yourself in the foot. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
See as the vegetable be like pikin.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by ProphetofOdin: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Not bad at all.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by kgr28(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
This giant of Africa ant called Nigeria is one big lie. How come biggest economy in Africa is such a mess?
GDP USD: 448.12 bn
BUDGET USD: 29 bn
Population: 200 mill
SA:

GDP: 351.34 bn
BUDGET: 130 bn
Population: 55+ mill

Nigeria is an informal/ rural economy.

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by kgr28(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Stop talking about what could have been if whites weren't in SA, what sort of reasoning is that? ...if this, if that... Focus on the record that black rule has achieved over the past 25 years and compare it with Nigeria. I've given you a list of our accomplishments and you can't counter that. Instead you are indulging in wishful thinking while I'm talking facts.

3 million free houses have been built for the poor by the black government in 25 years. How many has Nigeria built in 60 years?

South Africa now has a capacity of 50,000 MW of electricity, Nigeria is around a 10th of that with 4 times the population size.

The black middle class has more than tripled in 25 years in SA, Shoprite and others are closing down stores in Nigeria because future projections forecast there's no potential for growth as you'll further entrench your position as the Poverty Capital of the World.

So do you see how black lives in SA are improving while yours are deteriorating? That why you are jumping borders illegally and black South Africans are not.

Once again, I didn't start this argument so my hands are clean. cool

Giant of Africa for you. They should be in UAE level now. They always celebrate nigerians doing great in other countries, why TF are their best relocating, to improve and even make other countries better. Why are Nigerians try so hard to make it in other countries than their own country.

4 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
kgr28:
Giant of Africa for you. They should be in UAE level now. They always celebrate nigerians doing great in other countries, why TF are their best relocating, to improve and even make other countries better. Why are Nigerians try so hard to make it in other countries than their own country.

There's a mental block my guy. I know I can't get through to the hardcore ones but some other people will read our comments and understand.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
kgr28:
Why shouldn't we relocate, I advise you come here and see for yourself. undecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by kgr28(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
SegFault:

Why shouldn't we relocate, I advise you come here and see for yourself. undecidedundecided
So your professionals are making other countries even more better, then the arrogant ones stay at home. Why haven't you fixed electricity, build state of the art infrastructure since you are smart ones. Why you not envy to the rest of black people, you are just pain in the azz instead. People should be flocking to your country if it was thee country.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
kgr28:
So your professionals are making other countries even more better, then the arrogant ones stay at home. Why haven't you fixed electricity, build state of the art infrastructure since you are smart ones. Why you not envy to the rest of black people, you are just pain in the azz instead. People should be flocking to your country if it was thee country.
I don't give a shit about Nigeria, we deceive ourselves that others envy us when that is far from the truth. This place has gotten so rotten that the brain drain would soon become very apparent, can't believe I was born African then my parents just had to have me in this hellhole. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by kgr28(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
SegFault:

I don't give a shit about Nigeria, we deceive ourselves that others envy us when that is far from the truth. This place has gotten so rotten that the brain drain would soon become very apparent, can't believe I was born African then my parents just had to have me in this hellhole. Chai.
But Nigerians should fix their country though. Why run to other countries.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by chukxie(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
WoeBetide666:

Supporting who? I was speaking my mind. Not pitching my tent with some else's. By the way the manner at which some of the guys here use expletives is insane. Fool, here! Fool, there! It takes a fool to recognise a fool. Don't you reckon? Speaking of selling out one's country: Do you know who's selling out Nigeria to the highest bidder? Buhari, is!Take your frustration and half baked patriotism to him because he's almost done mortgaging Nigeria to the Chinese. Pretty soon, if care isn't taken, we'd all be speaking Chinese as a second language. Good thing I already speak the language. Have yourself a beautiful weekend.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
kgr28:

It's the same thing we ask Zimbabweans. Who will fix the country when everyone has run away Politicians will never self correct without force.

4 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Auladimeji(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Those pictures you posted are areas occupied by the whites ..... why dont you post shithole HIV and AIDS infested places where you south African zulu scums and xenophobic lazy bastards live like soweto and alexandra
God bless you for this...The fine places are occupied by the whites while the hills and slums are occupies by black...If you think I'm lieing go and watch "Snake in the city".. When the guys catches snake in the beautiful vicinity, na white dey occupy am and na black me the boiboi but he catches in the slums or dirty environment, na so so black dey live there
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
kgr28:
Fix what? I love my life and I don't believe in collectivism, I simply believe in pleasure for me and myself, I contribute to a sane group via taxes and the rest and I get back from that group in return period, that is how I see the world simple. Why should I try to fix anything when I'll just be shot dead, I have this one life I got luckily I can't waste it all on rubbish human beings that can't obey common rules.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by kgr28(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

It's the same thing we ask Zimbabweans. Who will fix the country when everyone has run away Politicians will never self correct without force.
for real bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unad Latest Info. Utme Result And Admission Status / How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies / Noun 2012/2013 Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.