Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,650 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) (9936 Views)

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / Top 10 Most Iconic University Senate Buildings In Africa (photos) / Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by ayodele17893: 3:31am On Sep 25, 2020
johannesburg - mayor OF JACARANDA TREES

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 4:11am On Sep 25, 2020
chukxie:

Yawns! Please! Stop baaing like a goat on heat! Leave black South Africans to their problems. Concentrate your energy on praying that Nigeria is fixed and its past glories be restored because the last time I checked South Africa as a country is way much better in almost all positive indices than Nigeria. Try removing the log from your eyes before trying to remove the tiny dust from someone else's eyes.
if you know the activities of this op here... you will not post this thrash. This op is obsessed with insulting Nigeria. He lives on nairaland more than an average Nigerian.
The truth is that black south Africans are poorer than Nigerians. The only beautiful parts of south Africa are white built cities. Let this xenophobic fool tell us which new city the mzansi leadership has built since 1994. We have built Abuja

Don't be deceived and allow yourself to be insulted by someone whose sole intention is to take you for a ride

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by femi4: 5:08am On Sep 25, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
One SA babe must dey among my wives. Very beautiful country. cheesy

Please Nigeria the giant of Africa is what figure of speech

Irony
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:46am On Sep 25, 2020
Aso rock be like S.A. president's courtyard

6 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Meekha(m): 6:02am On Sep 25, 2020
Me I have been admiring those beautiful pics from South Africa up there ooooo but let me sound a note of warning to those SAs ranting here that it is absolutely disgusting that you'll have to come to our own Cyberspace and insult us.

And for the OP who is obsessed with insulting Nigeria...what is the MODs doing about that mad dog on the loose? embarassed

No one hates beautiful things. I do love those pics up there but any day anytime you insult the only country I've been all my life, then be ready to receive backlashes in greater measures.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by chukxie(m): 6:20am On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
if you know the activities of this op here... you will not post this thrash. This op is obsessed with insulting Nigeria. He lives on nairaland more than an average Nigerian.
The truth is that black south Africans are poorer than Nigerians. The only beautiful parts of south Africa are white built cities. Let this xenophobic fool tell us which new city the mzansi leadership has built since 1994. We have built Abuja

Don't be deceived and allow yourself to be insulted by someone whose sole intention is to take you for a ride

Why bother about the views, perceptions of some faceless Nairaland E-warrior?
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 6:37am On Sep 25, 2020
chukxie:

Why bother about the views, perceptions of some faceless Nairaland E-warrior?
it is very very important

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by seanblaise(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2020
Some of those pictures of Pretoria are really beautiful. But there is just one secret why we Nigerians find it attractive and that is LANDSCAPING. landscaping is the most important beauty magnifier. Infact, the environment of a building should receive as much attention as the building itself. Here are some simple tricks.
1) when you wash the tires of a care thoroughly and just dry clean the body of the car, the car looks clean.
2) when you wear nice shoes, you look really attractive.
In Nigeria, we pay little attention to our environment. Those buildings we saw there can easily be found somewhere in Ikoyi or Victoria Island but the landscaping and environment has added so much beauty to the overall appearance of the place. When you take a picture at Civic center in Victoria Island, subconsciously a viewer will tell you that this is Nigeria even if the viewer has never seen the civic centre building before. Now take picture in a bungalow somewhere in Chicago, that same viewer will immediately tell you that this picture was taken overseas. The difference is just landscaping and attention to environment.

4 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Those pictures you posted are areas occupied by the whites ..... why dont you post shithole HIV and AIDS infested places where you south African zulu scums and xenophobic lazy bastards live like soweto and alexandra
We already know how BLack dominated areas will look.
We don't need pictures to verify your claims. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by chukxie(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
it is very very important

I know you so strongly want to defend Nigeria. I want to do the same, too. But Nigeria keeps failing us to a point where there's only little strength left with which to defend Nigeria. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by ElValiente(m): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2020
MyMilkshake:
Pretoria my adoptive new home cheesy
Cape Town for me any day at time Western Cape. Follow by Takoradi Western region of Ghana. Home.

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2020
chukxie:

I know you so strongly want to defend Nigeria. I want to the same, too. But Nigeria keeps failing us to a point where there's only little strength left with which to defend Nigeria. Cheers.
it's not about defending Nigeria. It's about not letting someone insult you. The only reason he posts views of South Africa (which was built by whites) is to make you feel bad. He doesn't want you to come to south Africa, he doesn't want you to praise south Africa, he just wants you to feel bad. Next time you see his post, show him where majority of black south Africans live. It will make him feel just as bad as he wants you to feel.
A black girl in south Africa has a greater chance of being raped than finishing school. Imagine that

4 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by tiswell(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oxymoron bro

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Silentgroper(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2020
thaoriginator:
Ohhhh what ah beautiful sight!

Mi bloodclaat!

Me dunno if me ago visit SA inna dis life. cry

Because dem people deh, full ah evil. See how dem ah kill people inna dem bloodclaat city deh

If me ah go, me haffi go with me guns blazing like Jankro.

Kpoof anybody weh violate. cry
U mi man ah conc rasclaat
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by KLEINBASS: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:
PRETORIA

The office complex of the President of South Africa is in the capital city - Pretoria. The complex is known as 'The Union Buildings'.

The Union Buildings are considered South Africa's architectural masterpiece and overlook the rest of the city.

The Building is designed in a semi-circle with two wings at either side. The wings represented the union of a formally divided nation - the English and the Afrikaners during colonial times.

The terraced gardens are magnificently laid exclusively with indigenous plants and boast a 9000 seat amphitheater. There are various monuments and statues within the spectacular gardens.

The Union Building has been a site of protest during the apartheid years, but has since served as a venue for many important events in South Africa, such as the inauguration of South Africa's first democratically elected President, Nelson Mandela.

It is also a very popular site for both local and international tourists.

We neef to stop posting this, this guys needs to see South Africa as a dengerous country for, where we all live in slums and you can get HIV just by landing at OR Tambo. That way they will stay away from south africa and not come. I have a dream that one day hillbrow and places like sunny side will be clean again..
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by MartinCorridon: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:

Lol. For once I would agree with you and GBOKASINCHA.

Una show some sense on this article. Una dey reason with your brains as per NIGERIANS not BIAFRANs. Applause.

You see fools like KendrickAyomide and Chukxie have rushed with their inferior complex to foolishly denigrate their own country not knowing that the intention of the OP is to achieve just that.

Nigeria is a mess because of the slavish mentality. You never see Americans or even Ghanaians denigrating their own country. They know they have flaws and contribute their own quota in developing their countries.

Those who diss Nigeria the most are often dregs who have absolutely nothing to offer. Ask what they personally contributed in improving state of things..... SILENCE.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by KendrickAyomide: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2020
MartinCorridon:

Una show some sense on this article. Una dey reason with your brains as per NIGERIANS not BIAFRANs. Applause.

You see fools like KendrickAyomide and Chukxie have rushed with their inferior complex to foolishly denigrate their own country not knowing that the intention of the OP is to achieve just that.

Nigeria is a mess because of the slavish mentality. You never see Americans or even Ghanaians denigrating their own country. They know they have flaws and contribute their own quota in developing their countries.

Those who diss Nigeria the most are often dregs who have absolutely nothing to offer. Ask what they personally contributed in improving state of things..... SILENCE.
you are a fool, Nigeria is Dead, no amount of your stupid and shameless solidarity will bring her back from this diminishing state.. keep fooling and deceiving yourself while the rest of the world is evolving massively..

4 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by KendrickAyomide: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2020
MartinCorridon:

you what have you Contributed?

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by EmmySparky(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

irony my broda
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by MartinCorridon: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2020
KendrickAyomide:

KendrickAyomide is a useless fool:

you are a fool, Nigeria is Dead, no amount of your stupid and shameless solidarity will bring her back from this diminishing state.. keep fooling and deceiving yourself while the rest of the world is evolving massively..

The other guys I quoted usually say daft things about Nigeria but they were still smart enough to read between the lines.

But you're an irredeemable fool with no hope in life and nothing to contribute.

I wouldn't blow my trumpet, but i contribute a lot to Nigeria's development and I am doing fine in this country with all its flaws.

It takes a special kind of idiot to not know the intentions of the OP.

6 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by KendrickAyomide: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2020
MartinCorridon:

The other guys I quoted usually say daft things about Nigeria but they were still smart enough to read between the lines.

But you're an irredeemable fool with no hope in life and nothing to contribute.

I wouldn't blow my trumpet, but i contribute a lot to Nigeria's development and I am doing fine in this country with all its flaws.

you see how foolish you are, editing my comment lmao. You claim to be doing fine, you are just satisfied with your poverty stricken life. You are doing fine but I can bet your impotent balls that I'm doing better than you in all ramifications.. na ur type they spoil Nigeria.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by MartinCorridon: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2020
KendrickAyomide:

KendrickAyomide to his useless father:

you see how foolish you are, editing my comment lmao. You claim to be doing fine, you are just satisfied with your poverty stricken life. You are doing fine but I can bet your impotent balls that I'm doing better than you in all ramifications.. na ur type they spoil Nigeria.

Nope. I am not poor, I am likely to be complaining foolishly like you're doing.

Your entire generations past, present and future combined can't possibly measure up to me.

Your rantings show that poverty is deeply entrenched in your DNA hence your inability to reason critically. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by chukxie(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2020
MartinCorridon:

I do not know the antecedents, character nor intentions of the Op. However, what I do know is that Nigeria needs to be fixed. I also do know without sounding unpatriotic that SA is well advanced than Nigeria. We used to be their 'big brother' in the past but now we aren't. Do SA have deplorable shanties, high crime rate...? Yes! Do we have same? Yes? On the international stage, SA is miles ahead of us. In terms of financial institutions, education medical, industries, agriculture...SA is way ahead of us too. Let's be frank for once. Can Nigeria be ahead of SA in the areas I've pointed out? Of course yes! If and only if our leaders/ policymakers are truly ready for true and sustainable changes in Nigeria.
With regards to the highlighted up there, you have no idea! Have a nice day.

11 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by KendrickAyomide: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2020
MartinCorridon:

Nope. I am poor, I am likely to be complaining foolishly like you're doing.

Your entire generations past, present and future combined can't possibly measure up to me.

Your rantings show that poverty is deeply entrenched in your DNA hence your inability to reason critically. grin
I don't want to get dirty with a Swine like you, but I'll tell you this, Nigeria is Finished. South africa is better than Nigeria in every fucking way. I hope you don't realize how stupid you look defending this stupid country in your Grave !

4 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by MartinCorridon: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2020
chukxie:
[/b]

I do not know the antecedents, character nor intentions of the Op. However, what I do know is that Nigeria needs to be fixed. I also do know without sounding unpatriotic that SA is well advanced than Nigeria. We used to be their 'big brother' in the past but now we aren't. Do SA have deplorable shanties, high crime rate...? Yes! Do we have same? Yes? On the international stage, SA is miles ahead of us. In terms of financial institutions, education medical, industries, agriculture...SA is way ahead of us. Let's be frank for once. Can Nigeria be ahead of SA in the areas I've pointed out? Of course yes! If and only if our leaders/ policymakers are truly ready for true and sustainable changes in Nigeria.

Great.

I know all these things you highlighted about the disparities between South Africa and Nigeria.

To be frank, the destructive mentality is often a Black thing and South Africa benefited a lot from their late independence.

But it doesn't mean endless denigration of our country is the solution to these issues. If Japan and Germany had sat down complaining only after World War II, i doubt they would have made any progress.

Nigeria is in a terrible state... most of our Presidents have been terrible, the present one is really bad but we have to roll our sleeves and work to make progress.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by KendrickAyomide: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2020
chukxie:
[/b]

I do not know the antecedents, character nor intentions of the Op. However, what I do know is that Nigeria needs to be fixed. I also do know without sounding unpatriotic that SA is well advanced than Nigeria. We used to be their 'big brother' in the past but now we aren't. Do SA have deplorable shanties, high crime rate...? Yes! Do we have same? Yes? On the international stage, SA is miles ahead of us. In terms of financial institutions, education medical, industries, agriculture...SA is way ahead of us too. Let's be frank for once. Can Nigeria be ahead of SA in the areas I've pointed out? Of course yes! If and only if our leaders/ policymakers are truly ready for true and sustainable changes in Nigeria.

the Fool MartinCorridon needs Education, The Almajiri school he attended didn't teach him that. Just look at our passport strength for example. Submit SA passport anywhere in the world you won't have to be Searched like a criminal unlike Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by chukxie(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2020
MartinCorridon:

Great.

I know all these things you highlighted about the disparities between South Africa and Nigeria.

To be frank, the destructive me2ntality is often a Black thing and South Africa benefited a lot from their late independence.

But it doesn't mean endless denigration of our country is the solution to these issues. If Japan and Germany had sat down complaining only after World War II, i doubt they would have made any progress.

Nigeria is in a terrible state... most of our Presidents have been terrible, the present one is really bad but we have to roll our sleeves and work to make progress.

I'm glad you didn't call me a fool this time �. I mean well for Nigeria the same way you do. And that's the reason the projects I have in Nigeria help to put food on the table of all those involved in them. I'm an employment provider in my own little way. Do have yourself a nice weekend. I'm out for now.

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by MartinCorridon: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
I don't want to get dirty with a Swine like you, but I'll tell you this, Nigeria is Finished. South africa is better than Nigeria in every fucking way. I hope you don't realize how stupid you look defending this stupid country in your Grave !

Go and meet Dangote to rant about Nigeria...he would probably slap you.

I am not as rich as Dangote but yeah I am contributing my own quota to developing Nigeria

I repeat, it's often the most useless and hopeless idiots who complain the most and depend on worthless Online Likes.

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Wickedtruths: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2020
KendrickAyomide:

How many countries have you landed in?

A colleague flew to SA for holidays and his phone was stolen at the club. Hungry HIV infected scavengers there.
A member of Nigeria's House of Reps from Lagos was shot in the hand by robbers in front of his hotel in SA. The SA government was begging like mad for the news not to leak so as not to cause serious problems.

So, when you disgrace your father's house, be absolutely sure you have someplace to return to cos they would kill you in SA and you won't even trend.

4 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by KendrickAyomide: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Wickedtruths:

How many countries have you landed in?

A colleague flew to SA for holidays and his phone was stolen at the club. Hungry HIV infected scavengers there.
A member of Nigeria's House of Reps from Lagos was shot in the hand by robbers in front of his hotel in SA. The SA government was begging like mad for the news not to leak so as not to cause serious problems.

So, when you disgrace your father's house, be absolutely sure you have someplace to return to cos they would kill you in SA and you won't even trend.
my guy every country get problems , even America police enter breona taylor house shoot am. But Nigeria is the worst! And I'll continue to Drag this failed state though the mud

4 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2020
tiswell:
Oxymoron bro

Lool
So you know do literature for school grin grin grin
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2020
KLEINBASS:

We neef to stop posting this, this guys needs to see South Africa as a dengerous country for, where we all live in slums and you can get HIV just by landing at OR Tambo. That way they will stay away from south africa and not come. I have a dream that one day hillbrow and places like sunny side will be clean again..

Howzit Kleinbaas. I'll post about Botswana, Rwanda and Kenya grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies / Noun 2012/2013 Application Form / When Your Village People Decides To Visit You In The Exam Hall (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.