Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) (9932 Views)

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / Top 10 Most Iconic University Senate Buildings In Africa (photos) / Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
I'm tired of this back and forth. I stopped liking SA a long time ago. I have no friends in SA. I don't intend to visit SA. I have seen much of it from Google earth. I think it's a very dangerous country and I wish Nigerians can leave SA. Look at how lucky fine was killed for godsakes. I don't follow anything about SA. I see it as an under performing country filled with the worst type of blacks who can be compared to Hausa Fulani in Nigeria.
Good luck with whatever you are doing on nairaland. I don't think you will see me on your comments again...it's not worth it. I live in UAE and I see many white south Africans who say they will never go back to the country.
We don't give a flying fvck whether you like us or not or whether you intend visiting SA, we can honestly do with one less Nigerian.

If you think SA is underperforming I shudder what you think about your own Nigeria

The worst type of blacks in my opinion are the ones everyone is wary off, know everywhere in the world for a myriad of scams, prostitution rings, human trafficking,.ritual killings etc do I ring a bell.

Lucky Dube was murdered by Mozambicans who mistook him for (drumrolls).....a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
kgr28:
Nigeria looks dusty....can you brag about something else. The pics are not impressive. Is that what smart blacks of africa can build?
those are pictures of a ghetto within a small town in Nigeria
These two pictures are however from thohoyandou in south Africa...I hope it's very cute

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
don't be foolish. First of all Soweto is a suburb in Johannesburg...Enugu is just a small town very far away from the big cities.
Secondly the pictures is my neighborhood where I grew up. It's a ghetto within Enugu. Yes I grew up poor. And I'm sure that ghetto looks better than parts of the same Soweto we are talking about. Don't let me post Soweto here
p

I thought Soweto was a poor black township, didn't know it's now a suburb - otherwise you wouldn't be threatening to unleash photos of shacks.

Just admit it, you don't expect Soweto to look like this (below)... You're now making excuses for Enugu grin grin grin

SOWETO

3 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by kgr28(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
those are pictures of a ghetto within a small town in Nigeria
These two pictures are however from thohoyandou in south Africa...I hope it's very cute
I said the whole of Nigeria is dusty...you show me small town.

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
IronGalaxy:
We don't give a flying fvck whether you like us or not or whether you intend visiting SA, we can honestly do with one less Nigerian.

If you think SA is underperforming I shudder what you think about your own Nigeria

The worst type of blacks in my opinion are the ones everyone is wary off, know everywhere in the world for a myriad of scams, prostitution rings, human trafficking,.ritual killings etc do I ring a bell.

Lucky Dube was murdered by Mozambicans who mistook him for (drumrolls).....a Nigerian

WOW cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
kgr28:
Thought I was the only who noticed that Nigeria just seems Hella dusty grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
WoeBetide666:

There lies the difference between a kaffir and a Nigerian, one is lorded over by whites and the other isn't

Oh, I wasn't aware racist whites made the distinction. How lucky you are. The whites like you better. Your dream come true grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
kgr28:
that small town isn't part of south Africa?

It's only in your imagination that the whole of Nigeria is dusty. Get your mind out of the gutter. We don't need whites to build a modern city unlike mzansi filth

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I thought Soweto was a poor black township, didn't know it's now a suburb - otherwise you wouldn't be threatening to unleash photos of shacks.

Just admit it, you don't expect Soweto to look like this (below)... You're now making excuses for Enugu grin grin grin

SOWETO
well this is also Soweto..
But I guess you ain't really proud of these parts

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:

It's only in your imagination that the whole of Nigeria is dusty. Get your mind out of the gutter. We don't need whites to build a modern city unlike mzansi filth

Don't lie, below is Lagos at independence. Just like us you've been building on what already existed. Funny thing is you refuse to admit black SA has also upgraded SA cities. grin

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
well this is also Soweto..
But I guess you ain't really proud of these parts

Why did you also not post these apocalyptic pictures of Nigeria grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Don't lie, below is Lagos at independence. Just like us you've been building on what already existed. Funny thing is you refuse to admit black SA has also upgraded SA cities. grin
the first two pictures in my post are Abuja. A city conceptualised and built 100% by Nigerians from 1980 till date..
And still improving. Please don't quote me again
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by WoeBetide666: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Oh, I wasn't aware racist whites made the distinction. How lucky you are. The whites like you better. Your dream come true grin grin grin

You'll go to work on Monday and still say baas or meneer
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
WoeBetide666:

You'll go to work on Monday and still say baas or meneer

Wow, thats something that's never come out my mouth or anyone I know.

I don't know whether you are a white South African or Dutch instigator, a white bum licking Nigerian or a Nigerian living in constant xenophobic fear in a Hillbrow hell-hole, but your ideas of a democratic South Africa are stuck in the 80s. Or you just throwing cheap shots with nothing more of value to say.

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:
the first two pictures in my post are Abuja. A city conceptualised and built 100% by Nigerians from 1980 till date..
And still improving. Please don't quote me again

And I told you we spend our money on this instead... cool cool cool

SA - 50,000MW of electricity (population 60 million)
Nigeria - 4,000MW of electricity (population 200 million)

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by kgr28(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
selemempe:

Still dusty and ancient....
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
kgr28:

They stopped building it in the 70s. Rusty and worn off.

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
kgr28:
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by mastertek: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Those defending Nigeria don't know how rotten this country has become.

Nigerian is like hell now to the common man.

To the guys that are defending Nigeria should go and follow segallink on twitter, to know how hell of a country is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Meekha(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
IronGalaxy:
OP is posting pics, your countrymen are posting slums in retaliation...who's insulting who?

Have you cared to check out his threads or are you also obsessed with defending your countryman and seeing to it that Nigeria is shed in negative light??
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Meekha(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You do know why Nigerians are viewed in a negative light in South Africa right?...or..

Is your country full of saints? Or you think we also don't read of the many evils from South Africa?
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Meekha(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I think the mods are encouraging fruitful debates. I've noticed Nigerians have convinced themselves that nothing good ever comes out of black South Africa, which is not true. No wonder there are tensions between the two countries.

When I drop facts here about black achievements people resort to name calling and insults. My previous topics are not negative, they are just information sharing. When people march to the Nigerian embassy, do you not want to hear about that? When South Africans label Nigerians as criminals, do you not want to learn the reasons behind it so that you sharpen your own defenses?

You can't keep running to the mods for every little thing, I don't I insult people or call them names and yet I'm constantly refered to as a lazy Zulu, a slave, HIV infested, drowning in poverty, etc. So please grow a spine, I beg.

I do not want it to come to a point where we have to compare Black South Africans and Nigerians because facts speak for themselves.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Meekha:

I do not want it to come to a point where we have to compare Black South Africans and Nigerians because facts speak for themselves.

Black South Africans are not illegal border jumpers or drowning in the Mediterranean Sea to escape their country, so yes, facts do speak for themselves.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by revolt(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
MyMilkshake:
Pretoria my adoptive new home cheesy
omg....tell me were supposed to be married.... see milkshake...goshhh
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Meekha(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Black South Africans are not illegal border jumpers or drowning in the Mediterranean Sea to escape their country, so yes, facts do speak for themselves.

We are not having this conversation. I want to see your country grow and blossom just like I want mine to. We are African brothers. I hope the hate stops. Enjoy our cyberspace!
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by MyMilkshake(f): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
revolt:
omg....tell me were supposed to be married.... see milkshake...goshhh

cheesy we'll have it here, my favourite castle

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by bola4dprec(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
We spend so many years deleting our history and wanting to be white because we thought being white was the best thing on Earth. But it’s only now that we feel like we have permission to embrace who we really are and where we came from.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Those pictures you posted are areas occupied by the whites ..... why dont you post shithole HIV and AIDS infested places where you south African zulu scums and xenophobic lazy bastards live like soweto and alexandra

U not alright
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by tiswell(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lool
So you know do literature for school grin grin grin
who literature epp?

Abeg correct me if I'm wrong grin
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Meekha:

Is your country full of saints? Or you think we also don't read of the many evils from South Africa?
Did i say that?
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by thaoriginator: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Yahman1:

Waguan

Mi hear Dem a get Beautiful Sheema with Biga Banta
It nah all abot di pumpum mi bloodclaat!

Look beyond young lad
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by revolt(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
MyMilkshake:

cheesy we'll have it here, my favourite castle
i knew you'd love my castle. Ofcos we will...my babies are heavy o....jes letting you know ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unad Latest Info. Utme Result And Admission Status / How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies / Noun 2012/2013 Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.