Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,477 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) (9935 Views)

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / Top 10 Most Iconic University Senate Buildings In Africa (photos) / Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Meekha(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Did i say that?

I am done with that conversation. Now run off to Randland. grin
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Meekha:

I am done with that conversation. Now run off to Randland. grin
With outmost pleasure. I'll leave you with your post apocalyptic looking dusty Naija cool

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
tiswell:
who literature epp?

Abeg correct me if I'm wrong grin

It's Irony grin grin
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
EVILFOREST:

We already know how BLack dominated areas will look.
We don't need pictures to verify your claims. grin grin grin grin
Don't be a stereotypical racist piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Meekha(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
IronGalaxy:
With outmost pleasure. I'll leave you with your post apocalyptic looking dusty Naija cool

And I don't want to see you here again or else, you go see something! �
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by JaceBlaze: 12:50am On Sep 26, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Those same whites thought they would leave and the country would collapse in 1994 but it's still standing. It's all they ever talk about around the dinner table. The whole Western world said 2010 would be the worst World Cup ever and we turned it into one of the best and memorable ever staged.

Since those bitter racist white friends of yours left for Australia, the UK and the UAE South Africa has joined the elite economic clubs of the G20 and the BRICS.

Keep grinning and siding with white Afro pessimists, fleeing to the UAE instead of building your Nigeria - the rest of us will push this continent forward on our own and SA is the biggest party pooper for people like you because the implosion is just not materialising. cool cool cool

I agree, lets not quote each other anymore.

Overkill..Overkill...Overkill... shocked

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by 14(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2020
kgr28:
This giant of Africa ant called Nigeria is one big lie. How come biggest economy in Africa is such a mess?
GDP USD: 448.12 bn
BUDGET USD: 29 bn
Population: 200 mill
SA:

GDP: 351.34 bn
BUDGET: 130 bn
Population: 55+ mill

Nigeria is an informal/ rural economy.

They have multiple currency exchanges, so the one they use to convert their GDP to dollar, is lower compare to the others like black market exchange etc. In reality, nigerian economy is not bigger than SA. Hence their revanue collection is 4 times less than South africa. It shows the economy is not what it is on paper.

2 Likes

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, it's always funny when Nigerians do this grin grin ..Someone says something nice about South Africa/ South Africans and you see someone rushing to post pics of slums....all the hallmarks of Jealousy...lmfao...
The thing dey tire person, Nigerians after spreading hate towards our own fellow Nigerians because of tribe and religion then start spreading it overseas, can't wait to leave Africa abeg. This place really has a problem.

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Yahman1(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2020
thaoriginator:
It nah all abot di pumpum mi bloodclaat!

Look beyond young lad
cheesy

Mi hear u loud and clear, but u a know a ragga man no fit do without wat him like most grin
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by thaoriginator: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Yahman1:

cheesy

Mi hear u loud and clear, but u a know a ragga man no fit do without wat him like most grin

a true dat mi bloodclaat
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Yahman1(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2020
thaoriginator:
a true dat mi bloodclaat
Yo, where u base at? NL lacking lot a Rasta Man in here
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by MyMilkshake(f): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
revolt:
i knew you'd love my castle. Ofcos we will...my babies are heavy o....jes letting you know ....

OMG cheesy looking 4wd to it cheesy
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by YEBOmadiba: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Overkill..Overkill...Overkill... shocked

Lol cool
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by thaoriginator: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Yahman1:

Yo, where u base at? NL lacking lot a Rasta Man in here
Me deh inna Lagos mi breda?

Not only NL, we a lack the culture inna Di whole country enuh.

Weh yuh deh buck up inna man?
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Yahman1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
thaoriginator:
Me deh inna Lagos mi breda?

Not only NL, we a lack the culture inna Di whole country enuh.

Weh yuh deh buck up inna man?
Ya, dat be right we next door neighbor Benin and even Ghn a get nuff Rasta men than we.
Man me dey for mi hood inna Lag too, Festac area

1 Like

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by revolt(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
MyMilkshake:

OMG cheesy looking 4wd to it cheesy
aaaawww our kids will be so cute....1st lmme grab my vaseline for this pix.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by WoeBetide666: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Wow, thats something that's never come out my mouth or anyone I know.

I don't know whether you are a white South African or Dutch instigator, a white bum licking Nigerian or a Nigerian living in constant xenophobic fear in a Hillbrow hell-hole, but your ideas of a democratic South Africa are stuck in the 80s. Or you just throwing cheap shots with nothing more of value to say.

Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
SegFault:

The thing dey tire person, Nigerians after spreading hate towards our own fellow Nigerians because of tribe and religion then start spreading it overseas, can't wait to leave Africa abeg. This place really has a problem.
Africa doesn't have a problem
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Africa doesn't have a problem
This joke is so expensive, I don't have time to argue about something that is so obvious, this is the age of the internet.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
SegFault:

This joke is so expensive, I don't have time to argue about something that is so obvious, this is the age of the internet.
Don't look at the whole of Africa with a Nigerian perspective
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Don't look at the whole of Africa with a Nigerian perspective
undecidedundecidedLike I said I don't have time to argue about an open and absolute truth.
Re: See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) by IronGalaxy: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
SegFault:

undecidedundecidedLike I said I don't have time to argue about an open and absolute truth.
well I do have time wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies / Noun 2012/2013 Application Form / When Your Village People Decides To Visit You In The Exam Hall (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.