Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone (6000 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by IBBFan(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2007
LMAO!!! the card requests will never stop. don't start cursing early in the day cos you might also have a sister who does that and you're not aware. grin however, with me, the case is very simple. if i'm not yet very very close to a new catch (whether we've met or not), asking me for anything is the end of everything. i won't deny buying cards for girls, but it has to come from me and not your request. i've even bought a recharge card for a nairalander this year that i met like thrice last year (name witheld) and 2 of those meetings, she did the spending. if we haven't started dating and you start sending bills across, dat one mean say i go buy land when u turn my girlfriend proper na. abi how una check am?
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by Hugoboi(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2007
however, with me, the case is very simple. if i'm not yet very very close to a new catch (whether we've met or not), asking me for anything is the end of everything

Sounds like the playa president!!
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by kellorah: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2007
tell her where to stick it angry
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by IBBFan(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2007
@Hugoboi
nah, bros!! i'm just a client! wink
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by polo(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2007
Some gals are fund of that, asking guys for recharge cards. not that some are brook but they have this beliv that guys are to recharge their phones for them.

Thats too bad cos if you cant pay your own bills why buy the phone in the first place? She doesnt like you or maybe she will get to like you for the fact that you refill her phone all time, invest cos you might get what u want.

Be carefull
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by savesoul(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2007
My guy , you have just started, she would soon ask for your Head. A yoruba adage says Obe to dun, owo lo pa
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by IBBFan(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2007
@savesoul
that is one adage i love so much, i like to quote it in pidgin. so for the non-yoruba's, it means soup wey sweet, na money kill am. cheesy cheesy
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by moondust(m): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2007
Red Alert! Danger!! Danger!!! run while u still can or u'll be swallowed whole one day
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by IBDat(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2007
The phrase "start as u mean to go on" comes to mind, If u run u won't get far as another one is round the corner - Shebi u're Naija does the phrase 'posting' mean anything to u? Tell her u'll give it to her when u see her, so on n so forth.
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 26, 2007
@topic

I don't like all these 'celebrity' posts

original poster go start, den im go pick race, every1 else go just dey talk dey go

especially in the Romance section

wetin!

if d poster wan discuss abt girls asking for recharge cards then do that, why must you tell a story first presuming we all 'buy' that this actually happened

as if the fact that the post was 'grammatically difficult' to read wasn't bad enuf angry
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by IBBFan(m): 2:42am On Apr 26, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy mehn!!! salsera vex no bi small sha!! and at 1:23am, naija time? lmao @ celebrity posts. Charming, you suppose collect slap oo!! cheesy
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by acidrop(f): 2:46am On Apr 26, 2007
i think if u looking 4 a chick, u should be able 2 handle the hassles 2 comes with it, abi no be u dey look 4 babe grin
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by DisGuy: 3:02am On Apr 26, 2007
Erm what does a nigeria pin number look like, i think i need to start blocking some peoples phone  cheesy
can someone post fake numbers for mtn, glo celtel and co  wink

are the phones blocked permanently
do you require money to ounlock them?
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by acidrop(f): 3:04am On Apr 26, 2007
sry, cant help ya, gat no clue undecided
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by IBBFan(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2007
@Dis Guy
lmao!! i can see how mischevious you are.

Glo- 14/15 digits
Celtel- 16 digits
MTN- 14 digits
Mtel- 13 digits
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by Bolarge(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2007
acidrop:

i think if u looking 4 a chick, u should be able 2 handle the hassles 2 comes with it, abi no be u dey look 4 babe grin

Abi o,my sista. grin
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by DisGuy: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2007
thanx IBB cheesy

how about this 1210128148137632- this is an actual tmobile top tup number
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by IBBFan(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2007
Celtel users, Dis Guy has been kind enough to give free airtime. 1st to see pin and load gets topped up. wink
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by Druss(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2009
the thing that pisses me off - is dat no be the guy wey give them the credit card they go call - na other peeps!! cheesy Girls sef!!
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by CrazyMan(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2009
She has shown you clearly that she's interested in material things and not love. So don't waste any time with her, just let go.
Re: A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone by Racheald1: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2010
O Boy,na long throat girls full town now o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did He Stop Loving You? / If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> / 9 Secrets Women Never Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.