Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:34 AM

Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers (28190 Views)

Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by UpAndGrateful(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
painful
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Ategberoson(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
imagine the death Nigeria is recording in the issue of these uncultured and untrained beeast that called themselves SARs

across southern Nigeria, there had been heavy and bitterly cry for the scrap of this miscreants to this blockhead dumb mallam but he refuse to curtail the overzealousness of these useless People

many youths have been sent to their early grave without prosecuting them of the alleged crimes they were accused of, this is so dishearten

may God punish all those that elect and reelect Buhari as Nigeria president Amen

2 Likes

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by SleekGraphic(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
cool
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Philipponzaghi: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
The Police no go die well.

God should avenge the young man death!

Amen!
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by dejol88: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
This just the truth. Policing in the south is something else. The youth in the south are more likely to die from police brutality when compared to the northern part of the country.[quote author=FARA4GA post=9428715

The bereaved father mentioned that he lived in the Northern part of Nigeria for years and didn't lose a finger, only to lose his son when he returned [/quote]
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by tunjijones(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
Gnabry24:

E-COMMERCE, BUSINESS, SCHOOL OR CUSTOM WEBSITES
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12401863_u86ewt8ed_jpeg69058ffb5c320649d99daa97c4708549
CLICK HERE TO REACH OUT TO US

Just say RIP and move....
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by stagger: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Those policemen have to pay with their lives.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by lielbree: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Chai.

God will surely do it for us o.

Last year sars murdered my brother. I've still can't believe I'll never see him again. cry

2 Likes

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Ategberoson(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
southern Elders and youths needs to wake up now and leave political affiliation aside, come out and protest against these beast

save our youths from going extinction.

Prosecute the committed crimes, stop killing our youth

Buhari stop killing our youths with these agent of darkness you called Sars

1 Like

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arrewa:
''I lived in the North for up to 12 years I never lost a finger, I came back here only for somebody to waste my son''

Those words....!!

Let me put this here!

Why is SARS brutality not happening here in kano?

Because we don't Trent hashtag on Twitter to protest against people who are subjugating or intimidating us on the street.

We would match to the their headquarter and give them a serious warning!

If they continue... Na their doubt we dey clear.

Them know how e dey be!

That's why here in kano... As long as you don't break any law.
No bloody police or SARS go wan jonse you.

Instead of all these media outcry in the south... Why not stage a powerful protest??

What are the people you elected to protect your interests doing??

Media outrage won't stop police brutality in the south.

Na Action go stop am!
The northerners I know go burn police station gringrin Imo youth dey do am on a reg.

4 Likes

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Godbless3(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Police and Nigerian youth are so clueless
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by mattmogan88: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
This so sad , SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Godbless3(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
The Police no go die well.
God should avenge the young man death!
Amen!

Which god?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Mozegee: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
All this police brutality cannot happen in the north.it is so painful.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by HeadShot: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arrewa:
''I lived in the North for up to 12 years I never lost a finger, I came back here only for somebody to waste my son''

Those words....!!

Let me put this here!

Why is SARS brutality not happening here in kano?

Because we don't Trent hashtag on Twitter to protest against people who are subjugating or intimidating us on the street.

We would match to the their headquarter and give them a serious warning!

If they continue... Na their doubt we dey clear.

Them know how e dey be!

That's why here in kano... As long as you don't break any law.
No bloody police or SARS go wan jonse you.

Instead of all these media outcry in the south... Why not stage a powerful protest??

What are the people you elected to protect your interests doing??

Media outrage won't stop police brutality in the south.

Na Action go stop am!

Which southern youth get mouth for anti Police protest.. it's all Twitter and Instagram protests wasting data..
It will continue to happen in the south...

3 Likes

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by onatisi(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
the only reason why these killings by police continue is because ppl always leave the case to God . our God is a very very patient God and also very merciful .all these killings dont happen in the north because they don't wait for God to do justice on matter , they take laws into their hands and carry out necessary justice , that is why police and army guys are always scared of messing with northerners especially those living in the north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by lastempero: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
The country has truly gone to the dogs and baboons.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Chiedu4Trump: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
There is a ploy to kill off southerners as Buhari imports Fulanis from West Africa
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Lovelyn451(f): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
honestly these killings don't happen in the north, only in the south and I wonder why...that was how our neigbour sent his son to buy drink, the mumu saw SARS and started running, they chased him with their legs until they caught up with him in his mum shop, despite their fully loaded guns and pistol, yet they didnt hurt him at all, just checked what he was carrying and left him. in my mind I was like, if it was in the south they would've shot this boy down and thats his end o.

2 Likes

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Philipponzaghi: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Godbless3:

Which god?

The most high God.

God
Allah

1 Like

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
I my self lived and grew up in the North..
No such thing can happen there..
But all killings and brutality is down here...

When are we going to stand this people to their face..?
What is this mess..
On day we face them and destroy them...
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by GRACEOFLOVE: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
The generations of our Nigeria Police family will never be okay. curse will continue to follow their generations
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Benega9(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
this world self
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
but my question is since the existence of this so called SARS what and what have Nigeria gained from them?
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by boscho(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bro, is someone using your account coz I saw some of ur posts on NL that baffles me if u're the same one who preaches ?

Righteousness89:
Very Painful to lose a Child in Such a Gruesome Manner..

May we not be the ones to Bury our kids..
Our kids will be the ones to Bury us.

Most Important For All is to Live with the Conciousness of Eternity..
Death has no Regard or Respect for age..

No Matter the Number of years you live on Earth! If you Die without JESUS! It is a Waste!
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by onatisi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
even down in the south , you will never see police chasing a someone into the hausa community or sabo area, and if the person is a northerner once he runs inside that place he is safe , the police will rather seek the assistance of the leader of that community but if it is a southerner , they will rather release bullets instantly
nnaemekanwachuk:
I my self lived and grew up in the North..
No such thing can happen there..
But all killings and brutality is down here...

When are we going to stand this people to their face..?
What is this mess..
On day we face them and destroy them...
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Righteousness89(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
boscho:
Bro, is someone using your account coz I saw some of ur posts on NL that baffles me if u're the same one who preaches ?

It's Definitely not me!
No one is using my own Account !
Carefully watch the ID's..

There so many Sons of Belai here creating righteousness this n dt....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Golan007: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Very Painful to lose a Child in Such a Gruesome Manner..

May we not be the ones to Bury our kids..
Our kids will be the ones to Bury us.

Most Important For All is to Live with the Conciousness of Eternity..
Death has no Regard or Respect for age..

No Matter the Number of years you live on Earth! If you Die without JESUS! It is a Waste!

Reno Omokri, how's life?
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Golan007: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
boscho:

Just click on the moniker and see if the profile suggests the same person.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Golan007:

Reno Omokri, how's life?

I thought you said the other female moniker belongs to Reno

Na wao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Cultist Apprehended By Security Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Young Man In A Farm In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Defrauds Red Cross By Claiming To Be A Hurricane Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.