Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,481 members, 7,770,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:42 AM

Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers (28188 Views)

Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by sylve11: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arrewa:
'
If they continue... Na their doubt we dey clear.

One second! cool

1 Like

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Golan007: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

I thought you said the other female moniker belongs to Reno

Na wao

So he has just one moniker?

Are you a learner?
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by samwillyco1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
RIP to the dead
Very painful,

Send all the sars/ Mobil police men and women to Sambis forest to fight BOKO Haram Boys, since they know how to shoot and kill without missing it on an unarmed Civilians; I think they would do better there.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by silibaba: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dont even know what to type.

cry
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by PrincessB1(f): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ohhh!

His words were so touching embarassed
Oh Naija!
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Golan007:

So he has just one moniker?

Are you a learner?

Since you are good in finding out who controls some monikers here, please which of them is controlled by garba shehu , femi adeshina
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Golan007: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Since you are good in finding out who controls some monikers here, please which of them is controlled by garba shehu , femi adeshina

You can do that.

You can't direct my interest.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by guru90: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Chai......
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by ignis: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
This life
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Golan007:

You can do that.

You can't direct my interest.

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by CheGuevara101(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arrewa:
''I lived in the North for up to 12 years I never lost a finger, I came back here only for somebody to waste my son''

Those words....!!

Let me put this here!

Why is SARS brutality not happening here in kano?

Because we don't Trent hashtag on Twitter to protest against people who are subjugating and intimidating us on the street.

We would match to the their headquarter and give them a serious warning!

Them know how e dey be!

That's why here in kano... As long as you don't break any law.
No bloody police or SARS go wan jonse you.

Instead of all these media outcry in the south... Why not stage a powerful protest??

What are the people you elected to protect your interests doing??

Media outrage won't stop police brutality in the south.

Na Action go stop am!

For once I agreed, liked and shared ýour comment on NAIRALAND.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by omogerohprecious(m): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=FARA4GA post=94287152]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCCbuLtbZAA

"Avenge my son's death" Father of up-and-coming singer killed by the police in PH cries as he calls for justice

The father of 20-year-old singer Daniel Chibuike Ikeaguchi, popularly known as Sleek, who was shot dead by the police in Elelenwo, Port Harcourt, River State, shed tears while calling for justice for his late son.

The bereaved father mentioned that he lived in the Northern part of Nigeria for years and didn't lose a finger, only to lose his son when he returned to the South.

He called on God to avenge his son's death.

Sleek was allegedly shot dead on Saturday, September 19, 2020, by a mobile police officer attached to De Topic supermarket, while he was being chased by SARS operatives.

Allegedly shot or shot
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Godbless3(m): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

The most high God.
God Allah

If you believe in God then you know God is not of vengeance. I was hoping you were referring to amadioha, ogun, oduduwa etc.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Ihatemumu: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Enoch07:
only the law can avenge your son's death. really sad times I tell you

Which is only for the poor in this part of the world
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Angelfrost(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
Enoch07:
only the law can avenge your son's death. really sad times I tell you

Nigerian Law can't, and won't do sh*t!!!... There is no law in this jungle!!!

1 Like

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Justkatty(f): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
This is pathetic chaiii....may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by segun18(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
I prophesy that Armed Robbers will kill that Bastard Police officer or those who have a hand in the untimely death of this young boy within 7 days in Jesus name.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by jrusky(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sir get the police real name go Ijebu Igbo, Ijebu Ode, Ijare or Ikare Akoko the bastard will be sorted out there.

People sincerely feel your pain and they will rise for you. If you want revenge, mingle and the police will be sorted out sharp sharp.

Don't quote me if you Mr leave it for God ok. Just keep off. I have zero remorse for SARS or any unlawful killers.

1 Like

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Angelfrost(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arrewa:
''I lived in the North for up to 12 years I never lost a finger, I came back here only for somebody to waste my son''

Those words....!!

Let me put this here!

Because we don't Trent hashtag on Twitter to protest against people who are subjugating and intimidating us on the street.

Them know how e dey be!

Instead of all these media outcry in the south... Why not stage a powerful protest??

Na Action go stop am!

WORD!!!... This is what I am talking about!!!... Southerners are so cowardly and disunited when it comes to taking collective action!!!

SARS and Police will never dare try a quarter of the rubbish they do here in the South up North... They won't dare!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by kovic7(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
take it or leave it, southern leaders are the most corrupt people in this Government. I have my reasons.
If not for corruption, why hasn't this SARS been reformed or stopped totally? Simple, people at the top are benefiting from their raid and because of the pressure their superiors put on them to remit everyday, they go overboard to not only raid but kill when you don't comply. It's a simple thing, SARS brutality doesn't happen on the North, it can't. it's only in the South where we have leaders who don't care. The so-called leader of Democrats no matter their party cannot raise his voice in this kind of issue, same thing with the dwarf houseboy in Aso Rock will not say anything but make recommendations Upon recommendation that will lead to nothing... Stupid southerners who only trend harsh tags with Zero bite....

1 Like

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Martinez39s(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
See as papa and pikin come resemble. Chai! There is no God in existence to avenge anyone.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by kiddkash(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arrewa:

Those words....!!

Let me put this here!

Them know how e dey be!

Na Action go stop am!
most of the reasons people don't match to their headquarters is because of democracy.
no body wants to die when they start shooting.
but one day, monkey go go market him no go return

1 Like

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Yankee101: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
But funny enough they don't harrass northerners like this because shiites and co will stand for your front and tell you to shoot. And Allah help you make your bullet finish. Them go slaughter you, police, soldier or whoever
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by martinz23(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arrewa:

Those words....!!

Let me put this here!

Them know how e dey be!

Na Action go stop am!
Well said jare

2 Likes

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by ruffDiamond: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
onatisi:
the only reason why these killings by police continue is because ppl always leave the case to God . our God is a very very patient God and also very merciful .all these killings dont happen in the north because they don't wait for God to do justice on matter , they take laws into their hands and carry out necessary justice , that is why police and army guys are always scared of messing with northerners especially those living in the north.
if these yorubanza people eh,dem nor even get mind to do anything o,na to run their mouth first and RUN!na him em dem sabi,coward,treacherous mofos
*pukes"
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by jacoik(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arrewa:

Those words....!!

Let me put this here!

Them know how e dey be!

Na Action go stop am!
bro. honestly I don't know when I started crying seriously when I hear those words! I live in the north and never lost a finger. that's one of the reasons why I love north with passion because what we tolerate here can never be tolerated up north I swear to God. honestly, I went to the north in 2016 to make a supply of pharmaceutical related products, do you know that the vehicle that was conveying my goods from kano to another neighbouring, the driver was giving the policemen on the road 5naira, 10 and 20n and the police was telling him nagode with happiness oooooo. but here in Lagos, if you try that with Lagos police you will spend your night in police station for insulting police with that small money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Donchyke007(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
I'm shedding tears as well. The pain of losing a child, jst like dat!!! May the Almighty God comfort you sir. My thoughts are with you.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
onatisi:
the only reason why these killings by police continue is because ppl always leave the case to God . our God is a very very patient God and also very merciful .all these killings dont happen in the north because they don't wait for God to do justice on matter , they take laws into their hands and carry out necessary justice , that is why police and army guys are always scared of messing with northerners especially those living in the north.
Ur Post remains the most reasonable post so far.
It gives me ORGASM.

1 Like

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Nellinis(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
All of us wey we be guys for our area now dey fear to go area wey SARS dey.
Make them no hold us collect our phones see our bitcoins and trons wallet come shoot us say we dey do yahoo
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by ElegantWoman(f): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
LIFE IS MORE PAINFUL THAN DEATH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun / Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom / 18-Year-Old Cultist Apprehended By Security Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.