Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:55 AM

Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers (28187 Views)

Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Neddstark: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arrewa:
''I lived in the North for up to 12 years I never lost a finger, I came back here only for somebody to waste my son''

Those words....!!

Let me put this here!

Why is SARS brutality not happening here in kano?

Because we don't Trent hashtag on Twitter to protest against people who are subjugating and intimidating us on the street.

We would match to the their headquarter and give them a serious warning!

If they continue... Na their doubt we dey clear.

Them know how e dey be!

That's why here in kano... As long as you don't break any law.
No bloody police or SARS go wan jonse you.

Instead of all these media outcry in the south... Why not stage a powerful protest??

What are the people you elected to protect your interests doing??

Media outrage won't stop police brutality in the south.

Na Action go stop am!

You are 100% right about this. In PH SARS have gone scot-free with many unjustly killings. Is it the killing of the blogger smoking with his guys or the killing of Chima the Mechanic or the young guys abducted from The Boss Club and murdered? Nothing has been done, the youth need to put up a strong resistance. Ground PH untill there is justice for dead souls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Arrewa: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
jacoik:
bro. honestly I don't know when I started crying seriously when I hear those words! I live in the north and never lost a finger. that's one of the reasons why I love north with passion because what we tolerate here can never be tolerated up north I swear to God. honestly, I went to the north in 2016 to make a supply of pharmaceutical related products, do you know that the vehicle that was conveying my goods from kano to another neighbouring, the driver was giving the policemen on the road 5naira, 10 and 20n and the police was telling him nagode with happiness oooooo. but here in Lagos, if you try that with Lagos police you will spend your night in police station for insulting police with that small money
sad!
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arrewa:
''I lived in the North for up to 12 years I never lost a finger, I came back here only for somebody to waste my son''

Those words....!!

Let me put this here!

Because we don't Trent hashtag on Twitter to protest against people who are subjugating and intimidating us on the street.

Them know how e dey be!

Instead of all these media outcry in the south... Why not stage a powerful protest??

Na Action go stop am!
Even if they protest in persons they will still fire guns to scare them away.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Anaerobi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
born and brought up in adamawa, but hardly have I heard such things here in North...
Rip to the young Man.... but it's just painful.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Chidecmail: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
FARA4GA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCCbuLtbZAA

"Avenge my son's death" Father of up-and-coming singer killed by the police in PH cries as he calls for justice

The father of 20-year-old singer Daniel Chibuike Ikeaguchi, popularly known as Sleek, who was shot dead by the police in Elelenwo, Port Harcourt, River State, shed tears while calling for justice for his late son.

The bereaved father mentioned that he lived in the Northern part of Nigeria for years and didn't lose a finger, only to lose his son when he returned to the South.

He called on God to avenge his son's death.

Sleek was allegedly shot dead on Saturday, September 19, 2020, by a mobile police officer attached to De Topic supermarket, while he was being chased by SARS operatives.

Four policemen have been arrested in connection to the killing.

SOURCE: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/avenge-my-sons-death-father-of-up-and-coming-singer-killed-by-the-police-in-ph-cries-as-he-calls-for-justice-video.html
So sad Nigerians have refused to change.
Was he protesting before he was killed? The answer is No.
Nigeria is a death trap.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by OyinO: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
A God that couldn't rescue his own son but forsook and left him to be brutally killed by Roman soldiers??
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Rollingstones86: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wetin man go doooooooo for this 9ja problems.

It's now getting worse on a daily basis I pray God console the family too painful sad mode.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by tit(f): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
ha ha ha
no god is revenging anything.
god done give you hand and leg to revenge for yarsef
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Alanzazani: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arrewa:

Those words....!!

Let me put this here!

Them know how e dey be!

Na Action go stop am!

True words. I am from the South. Truth be told the south got it's priorities wrong. Just keep complaining on twitter. Hit the damned streets. They will still kill someone in a couple of days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by LikeAking: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arrewa:

Those words....!!

Let me put this here!

Them know how e dey be!

Na Action go stop am!

The south south gov are behind the madness of SARS.
They tell dem to act dis way.

Most of the SAR guys misbehaving are from the south sef.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by TrickyTeeBBN5: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by WinLABSstores: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
[s]
Mohayemi:
Here are the Top 10 Best cities in Africa.

You should definitely check this video out if you consider migrating to an African city.

https://youtu.e/Lnn92E7acwc
[/s]
Or deh
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Positiveme2020: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
[/color][color=#990000]
Arrewa:

Those words....!!

Let me put this here!

Them know how e dey be!

Na Action go stop am!

True talk. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by boscho(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
No wonder. U are blessed bro.

Righteousness89:

It's Definitely not me!
No one is using my own Account !
Carefully watch the ID's..

There so many Sons of Belai here creating righteousness this n dt....

1 Like

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by boscho(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Thanks bro

Golan007:

Just click on the moniker and see if the profile suggests the same person.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Segzy19: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Only the law? Sadly, law can be so useless in this country.
Let God or nature avenge the death and see what happens. Have you wondered why police officers don't die well? Why their children don't do well? Why they don't have peaceful homes? Though not all of them but the evil ones or those who have perverted justice
Enoch07:
only the law can avenge your son's death. really sad times I tell you
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by EdiskyHarry: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
That is why when God wants to punish these policemen it is always in a big time way.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Imefonukoenin11: 3:21am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by UKBobo(m): 4:55am On Sep 26, 2020
Southern Nigerians are cowards. Nothing will happen. Everyone will move onto La Liga matters by next week.
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Tidyman: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2020
Op please get your facts right, the victim was not shot and killed by police officers attached to De Topic Supermarket but by police men attached to Eliminigwe estate, Elelenwo. The security operatives has been arrested and are detained. Go to state CID and check before posting rubbish
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Umueme: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:

Those words....!!

Let me put this here!

Them know how e dey be!

Na Action go stop am!

Facts!!!
God (or should I say Allah) bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by jaxxy(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2020
Justice must be served!
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by mechanics(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Eyah, so sad, may God console him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun / Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom / 18-Year-Old Cultist Apprehended By Security Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.