Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React (104685 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
The problem of this world is that we interpreted every slight feeling as sex....

We are cold ..sex
We are hot...sex
Angry...sex
Jilted..sex
Failed an exam...sex
Just got to new area...sex
I love my male friend...sex
I love my female friend....sex

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
okeyben10:
cheesy Peep d man at d back judging them
lmao grin grin grin see as the guy just dy observe from behind. omo your eye sharp

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Vilgax:

au contraire,

he isn't wrong.

Nigeria has certain traits of a dystopian society.

albeit calling Nigeria a fully dystopian state is a slight exaggeration on his part.
I just checked the meaning of the word and found out that the guy ( Collyweed ) is right with the usage of the word

7 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by FunFact: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is a Wicked act against God and Against Humanity!
This is Ungodly!This Unnatural! This is an act of Provoking Divine Wrath..

There is no Way we will Modify Evil..

These are the Wickedness that attracts and Invites the Wrath of GOD ALMIGHTY.

Whether you do it in the Secret or in the Open, it is Abomination! It is Evil!

No Matter who does it! No Matter who Endorses it! Be it a Nation or a People! It is Evil! It is Abomination! It is Wickedness! It is Destructive!
Man shut up already. Can you please stop trying to shove your belief on everyone else. Fücking please!! Historically, the only reason your religion teaches against Homosexuality, masturbation or having any other sexual activities not leading to reproduction is because your religions origins in the bronze age so they codify late bronze age morality. In those times the only way a tribe could have triumphed over it’s neighbors is if it’s population grew faster, so men not having sex with women, women not having sex with men, masturbation, birth control anything to hinder population growth were all discriminated against in those tribes. The ideal problem now is with you people who have refused to evolve past this barbaric practice in the 21st century.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Collyweed: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
marsman:

You sound ignorant. Comparing Nigeria to a Dystopia, lol. Check up the meaning of words next time before using them, you sound very ignorant.

You just want show yourself!

“ Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.”

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by marsman: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Collyweed:

You just want show yourself!

“ Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.”
Says a dumbo who uses a word he knows nothing about. Stop embarrassing your self Old man.
Or maybe it is because you spoke out of pure emotion, and no common sense was involved.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by marsman: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I just checked the meaning of the word and found out that the guy ( Collyweed ) is right with the usage of the word
Seriously man, Do you know that dystopian society involves the Government having sole control over every thing even your family (the number of children you have), your religion, where you go and don't go. It can be a group of people or an organization that controls everything, in a dystopian society, do you know war never cease, there is always war at every part of the country except the capital, Half of the population of dystopia will probably starve to death.

Have you been to Syria before,

Do you know that in a dystopian society there is a high level of Sagreggation between men and women, were women are ordered to limit there abilities to a particular set of task.

Research more bro, there is more to a dystopian society, than just poor standard of living, there is a reason it is called a dysfunctional society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
marsman:

Seriously man, Do you know that dystopian society involves the Government having sole control over every thing even your family (the number of children you have), your religion, where you go and don't go. It can be a group of people or an organization that controls everything, in dystopian society, do you know war never cease, there is always war at every part of the country except the capital, Half of the population of dystopia will probably starve to death.

Have you been to Syria before,

Do you know that in a dystopian society there is a high level of Sagreggation between men and women, were women are ordered to limit there abilities to a particular set of task.

Research more bro, there is more to a dystopian society, than just poor standard of living, there is a reason it is called a dysfunctional society.
FG's refusal to open up our Institutions, and also killing of unarmed citizens that engaged on a peaceful protest against the ills of out society, implementing policies that has affected our economy and caused severe hardship.
these are all signs that we're under a dystopian Regime.
I was onced an ardent supporter but my eyes have been opened.
Buhari is a totalitarian.
cc LZAA Imhotep IgbalodeRaymond MsAllison KingBuhari abeg come and school this guy.

8 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by marsman: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ebenezer2021:

FG's refusal to open up our Institutions, and also killing of unarmed citizens that engaged on a peaceful protest against the ills of out society, implementing policies that has affected our economy and caused severe hardship.
these are all signs that we're under a dystopian Regime.
I was onced an ardent supporter but my eyes have been opened.
Buhari is a totalitarian.
cc LZAA Imhotep IgbalodeRaymond MsAllison abeg come and school this guy.
I am not a fan of this Government either, but logically this is not a dystopian society. It has traits of a dystopian society just like almost every other country in the world. Some traits are just more than the other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Rhaspody(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Some Nigerian Twitter users have reacted to a photo of a group of lesbians, shared on the platform, Reports.

One of the ladies, Amara, had shared the Photo with the caption As Obtained By ;

This picture is important!!! two lesbian couples in Nigeria lesbianing and loving. #whenthegaysgather

Source: BLOG

I see 3 men and 1 woman

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by graciousolo(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is a Wicked act against God and Against Humanity!
This is Ungodly!This Unnatural! This is an act of Provoking Divine Wrath..

There is no Way we will Modify Evil..

These are the Wickedness that attracts and Invites the Wrath of GOD ALMIGHTY.

Whether you do it in the Secret or in the Open, it is Abomination! It is Evil!

No Matter who does it! No Matter who Endorses it! Be it a Nation or a People! It is Evil! It is Abomination! It is Wickedness! It is Destructive!

If you tell me what your god says about intersex people or who they are supposed to marry or have sex with and this post you made above still made sense to any reasonable person I will become a Christian. You would have won a soul for god.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 26, 2020
It appears d Light-Complexioned one is suffering from POLIO....?
It appears the one with a near eviscerated Nipple is receiving CHEMOTHERAPY for stupidity..?
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Eecho(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2020
This is really funny , the Amara girl is a single mother , I know her in person .. Her poor mum borrow to pay her school fees when she was schooling in Cyprus .. I'm surprised . Had a baby at 15 , now a Les ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Powerfly(f): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2020
0KNM:
The one holding camera looks like Powerfly of nairaland. We promise to get them all and charge them to court

isn't she a cutie?
btw.. I can't believe you're still obsessed with me. I don't do guys.. Especially ugly guys like you..i can't stand having such as a casual friend. Keep fantasizing.. It can only be in your wildest dream.

4 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by RealEzee(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2020
The babe in blue shorts tho smiley, me like

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by DontBullshitMe: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Staged. undecided
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Ayomarcel(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Who be that guy behind. LMAO
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by powalez: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2020
See common nairaland ma dey ban person,I no even miss the platform sef,abeg make una ban me again

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2020
I wonder why people despise gays
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Please don't bring this crap to Nigeria.
Joliemoi247:
Jesus Christ is calling on Nigerians now to repent before we become Sodom and Gomora
sodom did not do 1% of what the world is doing. It probably suffered a natural disaster which you dull Christians tag Gods wrath

5 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by AntiWailer: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Which part of the picture shows they are lesbian lesbianing ?

Jobless Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by PureGoldh(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2020
Shey dem no dey arrest Lesbians nii?
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Joshmanuel10(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2020
Bleep
shocked
Oh well
Like Leo messi "nothing suprises me anymore"
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by paxi2: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2020
gbese ooo

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by LOVEGINO(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2020
To be frank, I dey like to date lesbian babe. Dem romantic die. 3some also dey make brain grin

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Neddstark: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2020
The laws against homosexuality in this country are a huge joke.
Over 500 homosexual activity goes on every day in Nigeria and till now no one is serving 14 years imprisonment

4 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Joshmanuel10(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2020
AntiWailer:
Which part of the picture shows they are lesbian lesbianing ?

Jobless Nigerians.
Read the caption
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Kobicove(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2020
What a terrible waste sad
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Instrumentalng(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Feminist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.