Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React (104693 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by tydi(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Positiveme2020:

Hmmmmm, are you a cannibal? This wan you are already salivating..

Did I say I will eat her flesh.. I said I will like to fvck her
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by GoldHorse(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
PR things grin grin. If you know you know grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by womenareapes: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Some Nigerian Twitter users have reacted to a photo of a group of lesbians, shared on the platform, Reports.

One of the ladies, Amara, had shared the Photo with the caption As Obtained By ;

This picture is important!!! two lesbian couples in Nigeria lesbianing and loving. #whenthegaysgather

Source: BLOG
let the weeds and the fruit crop grow together, during harvest time, separate the weeds from the crop and burns the weeds in fire!

GOOD WE ARE SEEING LGBT HAVING THERE RIGHT FOR WE KNOW WHO IS THE WEEDS FROM THE CROP
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Johnsto: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Their life and choices.
So long as they aren't shoving their choices down our throats or, infringing on other people's rights. I see nothing wrong in two consenting adults choosing to be happy however they deem necessary.
There are way more issues affecting the human race than what or who an individual chooses to love or nack.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by AngelicBeing: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is a Wicked act against God and Against Humanity!

This is Ungodly!
This Unnatural!
This is Abominable!
This is Evil!
This is Wickedness!
This is an act of Provoking Divine Wrath..

There is no Way we will Modify Evil or act like it does not Matter!

It Matters!

These are the Wickedness that attracts and Invites the Wrath of GOD ALMIGHTY.

Whether you do it in the Secret or in the Open, it is Abomination! It is Evil!

No Matter who does it! No Matter who Endorses it! Be it a Nation or a People! It is Evil! It is Abomination! It is Wickedness! It is Destructive!
Gbam wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Powerfly(f): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
0KNM:
Troll? I am no troll. What makes me a troll? Telling you gay as Mfckers to get real life and stop being bum? Smh. Las las, na Kirikiri get you

If anybody deserves ban, it’s you lot posting against the forum’s rules

uncle straight spaggetti. Ah.. Fi mi le.!
Kirikiri na your papa house? Abi all them corrupt polithiefians wey don bend millions dem destiny don serve finish? Ban dey await u.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Rgade:
I really don't care bout their sexuality.
I just want the second one from the right... angry

Honestly, that's the only feminine looking one among them, looking all womanly in all the right places.

The rest... Sigh!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by kingxsamz(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

Until fathers start banging their sons??

Answer one question first.
Is genocide not evil?
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by kingxsamz(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Image123:

i keep correcting you on this but you go to another place at another time to repeat same nonsense. It is not possible for a nonexistent person to commit anything.

True, I agree.
Your god is nonexistent.
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by mmsen: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
daddytime:
Their life and choices.

So long as they aren't shoving their choices down our throats or, infringing on other people's rights. I see nothing wrong in two consenting adults choosing to be happy however they deem necessary.

There are way more issues affecting the human race than what or who an individual chooses to love or nack.

The only people shoving choices and beliefs down throats are religious groups.

Do you feel the same way about them?

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Angelfrost(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
okeyben10:
cheesy
Peep d man at d back judging them

He ain't judging... Just admiring back sides!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by DerideGull(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
daddytime:
Their life and choices.

If their parents made similar and idiotic choices as you alluded, they would not be on earth talk less make choices. It is our collective responsibilities to emulate our parents. Our parents gave birth to us so that we should give birth to our children too. It is plain selfishness to do otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by asamaigho(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Wish them well and move on. The country have bigger problems than two consenting adults choosing their sexuality and what they want do with their own body.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

Keep minding ur business until small kids start copying these madness.......
when u see something speak up.
nigeria has big problems but do want this to be added to d bulk?
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by galaxy2020(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
See the yellow lady as she with her fine body, but prefer to offer it to her fellow ladys. Yeye the smell
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Oharina(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is a Wicked act against God and Against Humanity!

This is Ungodly!
This Unnatural!
This is Abominable!
This is Evil!
This is Wickedness!
This is an act of Provoking Divine Wrath..

There is no Way we will Modify Evil or act like it does not Matter!

It Matters!

These are the Wickedness that attracts and Invites the Wrath of GOD ALMIGHTY.

Whether you do it in the Secret or in the Open, it is Abomination! It is Evil!

No Matter who does it! No Matter who Endorses it! Be it a Nation or a People! It is Evil! It is Abomination! It is Wickedness! It is Destructive!
Pastor the pastor... Im sure u must be one of these known daddy GOs that have known churches in town. I hope that one day you will tell us who u realy are. Hmm ur preachings not get part two... But one more thing, let it be that u do all these things u preach, cos if no eh, na thunder go strick u las las
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by galaxy2020(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Honestly, that's the only feminine looking one among them, looking all womanly in all the right places.

The rest... Sigh!!! undecided
...the other three could be shemales... grin grin cheesy
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Drizzy5001(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
I like the fair thick one, with blue wig tongue
My type of girl

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
I'm not against their chosen form sexual orientation everyone to his/her own cup of tea what am against is flaunting an illegal relationship in a homophobic country like Nigeria... Can you just enjoy your relationship and if you must flaunt then you can upload pictures without writing ur sexual orientation and who even goes on social to write their sexual orientation

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Starzo: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Shut up. And where have u been to in ur life
Is it by travelling that makes one accept the gay culture
Mind you about half of those in the western world don't support gay unions too. The liberal media just makes it seem like a majority do and cramps it down our throats
GodWrites:

It's obvious the little attention NL gives you is slowly cramping your brain, causing you to spew nonsenses at every chance you get. Take note that your religion is one among many, same with your God. The moment you stop acting like someone who have never left the shores of his village, only then will you truly be mature.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by daddytime(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
DerideGull:

If their parents made similar and idiotic choices as you alluded, they would not be on earth talk less make choices. It is our collective responsibilities to emulate our parents. Our parents gave birth to us so that we should give birth to our children too. It is plain selfishness to do otherwise.

In response to your submission above. It is also our collective responsibilities to emulate some of our parents who gave birth to us and have turned the country into one of the worst places to live on earth either by their actions and inactions.

What has all the procreation and multiplication of population done to us, abi no be person like you go still siddon dey criticize the almajiris? If this isn't hypocrisy or double standard I wonder what it is.

There are better things to worry about than what two consenting adults chose to do with their lives.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by daddytime(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
mmsen:

Of course, I do. Believe your belief and show some respect.
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Starzo: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
You're the one that should shut up and throw away ur phone. Atleast it will save u from sounding like an slowpoke on online.
I mean,just look at the nonsense u wrote up there
FunFact:

Man shut up already. Can you please stop trying to shove your belief on everyone else. Fücking please!! Historically, the only reason your religion teaches against Homosexuality, masturbation or having any other sexual activities not leading to reproduction is because your religions origins in the bronze age so they codify late bronze age morality. In those times the only way a tribe could have triumphed over it’s neighbors is if it’s population grew faster, so men not having sex with women, women not having sex with men, masturbation, birth control anything to hinder population growth were all discriminated against in those tribes. The ideal problem now is with you people who have refused to evolve past this barbaric practice in the 21st century.
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Bkayyy: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
The circled git me laughing like... " you know you can be traced and persecuted" na really persecution oh grin

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by amuwo1980: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
I will reset them to factory mode with sugar stick, have been healing wayward girls since 2000 bc
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Some Nigerian Twitter users have reacted to a photo of a group of lesbians, shared on the platform, Reports.

One of the ladies, Amara, had shared the Photo with the caption As Obtained By ;

This picture is important!!! two lesbian couples in Nigeria lesbianing and loving. #whenthegaysgather

Source: BLOG

You guys don’t get the joke? Eu/USA/Canada embassy following .....

Next episode... Naija government after my life .... booommmmmm permanent residence....

Open your eyes !!!!

No be all ganja dey high......
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Starzo: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
In USA, people shop have been closed for refusing to bake cake for gay marriages cuz it contrast their beliefs and conflicts their conscience. Now tell me, who's actually shoving their ideas down people's throats?
mmsen:

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Starzo: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
God forbid bad thing
I reject this in Jesus name
It shall never come near my dwelling place
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Starzo: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
You might not be far from the truth u know
15ssDRIVE:

You guys don’t get the joke? Eu/USA/Canada embassy following .....

Next episode... Naija government after my life .... booommmmmm permanent residence....

Open your eyes !!!!

No be all ganja dey high......
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by mmsen: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Starzo:
In USA, people shop have been closed for refusing to bake cake for gay marriages cuz it contrast their beliefs and conflicts their conscience. Now tell me, who's actually shoving their ideas down people's throats?

In the US they have legislation against discrimination in general.

If you don't want to abide by those rules then don't open that business.
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by mmsen: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
daddytime:

Of course, I do. Believe your belief and show some respect.

Have these ladies disrespected anybody with their picture?
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by nerorex01: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nairastake:
No one is talking about the popped out nipple

Got ya , I was searching for who saw that pop up cos everyone seems to be fighting on the forum. From who's blaming Righteousman89 and those trying to redefine the meaning of the word "dystopia" grin

We gat eyes man...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by properties4sale: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
daddytime:
Their life and choices.

Absolutely bro, I wish Africans and blacks can be more sensible... blacks still think like very low animals... really very low and its disturbing... they are disgracing other races..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.