Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Dear Virgin Lady, Don't Sleep With Him. Instead,do These Things To Win His Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Virgin Lady, Don't Sleep With Him. Instead,do These Things To Win His Heart (326 Views)

How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? / As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Virgin Lady, Don't Sleep With Him. Instead,do These Things To Win His Heart by TheSchrodinger(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
It is imperative for me to correct a popular phrase among today's youth. The phrase says: "Virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity." That phrase is a big lie. Virginity is dignity and should be emphasized on both the girl child and the boy child. However, this article is strictly speaking about the girl child.

Most ladies believe in the wrong impression that the best way to gain ground in a man's heart is to go to bed with him. This impression, like I said before, is wrong. What pains me the most is that despite the sheer number of people who know that this thing is wrong, the number of girls who fall pray to this is still large. Hjj

Sleeping with that guy (who I presume to be your boyfriend or fiancee) is going to make you lose more than you gain. You would lose your dignity, you could lose his appreciation and his attention. You could even end up getting pregnant before you should.
So if sleeping with him is wrong, what else can I do to win his heart?

I am glad you asked that question. You see, the purpose of this article is to answer that very question you just asked. Instead of sleeping with him in the name of love, you cab do these things:

1. Cook his favourite meal

A man can turn down going to bed with you but I doubt if any man can turn down his favourite meal. Instead of giving up your virginity to him, why not learn to cook his favourite meal and then surprise him with it. The saying, "the way to a man's heart is his belly" is not exaggerated at all.

2. Be his secret keeper

If you ask an average man who he values this most, he would say the person who knows him through and through. Why not be that person. Be inquisitive about your man. Men, like that. Let him tell you his emotional burdens. Be his secret keeper.

3. Plan a surprise dinner/date

Who doesn't like surprises? Instead of giving up your virginity, you can try this. Plan a surprise dinner/date for him. It could be on his birthday or....

Read more>>>https://froster123..com/2020/08/dear-virgin-lady-dont-sleep-with-him.html

Re: Dear Virgin Lady, Don't Sleep With Him. Instead,do These Things To Win His Heart by Emerald04(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Don't call me handsome, if you ain't gonna hand-som pvssy to me.[b]Don't call me handsome, if you ain't gonna hand-som pvssy to me.[/b]Don't call me handsome, if you ain't gonna hand-som pvssy to me.

(1) (Reply)

Things Fall Apart: How I Caught My Estranged Wife Precious With Another Man In B / 7 Anti Aging Secrets For Your Mind And Body. / Deleted thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.