Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? (667 Views)

Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? / Virginity Issues, What Effect Does It Have On Men? / My Trust Issues Is About To Kill My Relationship. I Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by bob55dave(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hmmmm, I don't know how to say this, but I will just try, I want to know people opinion on it. I want to know if am at fault, or taking it too serious or am doing anything wrong.

Firstly, I like to state that am not a play boy at all. Am the kind of guy that likes to be with one woman and build and good relationship with her that can possibilly lead to something. What am saying is that when am in a relationship I take it serious. If am single fine, I believe I am free too do whatever with as much girls as possible.

Last year I broke up with my ex and its wasn't a good experience at all, I mean d way it all ended, I was in my final year then she was in her 3rd year. The break up affected me alot not only because I love her but because of the things that happened and d way it happened. I caught red handed with the guy that I have always been suspecting her with, that she has always denie ever having anything to do with. What even made me angry more was that she was the one on top of the guy. It broke my heart. It took me months to get my self back together. Cos I was already planning a life with this girl.
Fast forward to this year
Currently am dating a girl, its been just a month now but am already seeing signs. I have discuss it with her several times but she always change and makes it look as if its my fault. she gets and takes calls always with different guys. And they will be calling her baby. And sending her love message. If I ask, she will say he just a friend. Same thing my ex always say.
She says all her friends are guys and try to make me feel bad for suspecting her.

She time will have this conversation. She changes things and start making look like my fault. But me on the other hand. I know what I have experience. My ex used to swear that she has nothing to do with that guys until I caught her.

Right now guys I don't know what to do about this my current girl. I don't know weather she try to play games or what? what do you guys think? How do I go about this? I do not want to waste my time?
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ain't you too young for all these,you better don't loose focus all because of your erection

3 Likes

Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by Dpsychologist: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
For a start your instincts are most times 95% correct.
How is your relationship like with this girls cos it seems like you are weak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Is not trust issues you have, the problem is you are dating the wrong persons.

Just skip those kind of girls or don't even take them serious.

And lastly avoid being played, like be in charge tell her if she can't stop all those attitude of hers you are done.

You are in a relationship for God sake not an irate relationship Sir

Be a half redpiller to spice up

4 Likes

Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by dorin27(f): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
bob55dave:

Hmmmm, I don't know how to say this, but I will just try, I want to know people opinion on it. I want to know if am at fault, or taking it too serious or am doing anything wrong.

Firstly, I like to state that am not a play boy at all. Am the kind of guy that likes to be with one woman and build and good relationship with her that can possibilly lead to something. What am saying is that when am in a relationship I take it serious. If am single fine, I believe I am free too do whatever with as much girls as possible.

Last year I broke up with my ex and its wasn't a good experience at all, I mean d way it all ended, I was in my final year then she was in her 3rd year. The break up affected me alot not only because I love her but because of the things that happened and d way it happened. I caught red handed with the guy that I have always been suspecting her with, that she has always denie ever having anything to do with. What even made me angry more was that she was the one on top of the guy. It broke my heart. It took me months to get my self back together. Cos I was already planning a life with this girl.
Currently am dating a girl, its been just a month now but am already seeing signs. I have discuss it with her several times but she always change and makes it look as if its my fault. she gets and takes calls always with different guys. And they will be calling her baby. And sending her love message. If I ask, she will say he just a friend. Same thing my ex always say.
She says all her friends are guys and try to make me feel bad for suspecting her.

She time will have this conversation. She changes things and start making look like my fault. But me on the other hand. I know what I have experience. My ex used to swear that she has nothing to do with that guys until I caught her.

Right now guys I don't know what to do about this my current girl. I don't know weather she try to play games or what? what do you guys think? How do I go about this? I do not want to waste my time?

sorry but the bolded part got me laughing. cheesy cheesy
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by OGWILLS123: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
bob55dave:

level 16 simp undecided

In "Juice WRLD" voice: "Trusth no hoe I smash and leeaavee"
if you know you know angry

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by baralatie(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
Ain't you too young for all these,you better don't loose focus all because of your erection
grin
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by baralatie(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
So you scared because of a list experience

Get over it
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Women matter everyday una no dey tire
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by Liposure: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Follow your instinct. Once bitten twice shy
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
dorin27:
sorry but the bolded part got me laughing. cheesy cheesy
what's funny there ?
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by bob55dave(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:

Am in my late twenties undecided
Currently serving (NYSC)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by dorin27(f): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
what's funny there ?
read it once more.
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
dorin27:
read it once more.
she was the one smashing the guy....na wetin pain am pass be that ?
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by bob55dave(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dpsychologist:
For a start your instincts are most times 95% correct.
How is your relationship like with this girls cos it seems like you are weak

It seems so, but nope am not.
Am just trying to be fair, not too judge too early.
I don't really care tho. I prefer a broken relationship than a broken heart. Those are 2 different things
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Your remote buttons are SIMPly blues, thats why she press it at will. Oga, change that remote to bloooody red she go sit up and respect your command anytime you press it by yasef. Girls no dey give simpers better attention o.
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by dorin27(f): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
she was the one smashing the guy....na wetin pain am pass be that ?

You dey ask me?
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by bob55dave(m): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:
Your remote buttons are SIMPly blues, thats why she press it at will. Oga, change that remote to bloooody red she go sit up and respect your command anytime you press it by yasef. Girls no dey give simpers better attention o.

My brother, I do follow nairaland very well, o know about ubanja red pills and those simps stuffs. But trying to be careful. That's all. I love her tho but I don't really care, if its not real and true no need.
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
dorin27:
You dey ask me?
ehen ?.....na why you dey laugh be dat ?
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by adegbenga80592: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Follow your intuition. Once bitten twice shi
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by bob55dave(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Is not trust issues you have, the problem is you are dating the wrong persons.

Just skip those kind of girls or don't even take them serious.

And lastly avoid being played, like be in charge tell her if she can't stop all those attitude of hers you are done.

You are in a relationship for God sake not an irate relationship Sir

Be a half redpiller to spice up

You know, that's what I actually had in mind, not to take it serious at all, I just wanted to know if I was taking the right step and not making another wrong move.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by dorin27(f): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
ehen ?.....na why you dey laugh be dat ?

wetin concern you with wetin make me dey laugh? undecided undecided
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
dorin27:
wetin concern you with wetin make me dey laugh? undecided undecided
op dey complain of him wife wey dey pump another guy tyre,you Cor dey laugh am join
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by dorin27(f): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
op dey complain of him wife wey dey pump another guy tyre,you Cor dey laugh am join
I no laugh am. undecided na wetin him talk make me dey laugh
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by baralatie(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
dorin27:
grin grin grin
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
dorin27:
ok ma
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by loveyou123: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
why will u date a girl dat have many male friends.... I will never do dat
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by Connected1: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Let me give a secret
Girls with many male friends are hoes, nor let them brainwash you.
Date girls that dress decently then from there you check for good morals, if she's not submissive, respectful and a little disciplined, bros forget her.
These things will help you but everything dae your hand.
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 4:04am On Sep 26, 2020
bob55dave:

My brother, I do follow nairaland very well, o know about ubanja red pills and those simps stuffs. But trying to be careful. That's all. I love her tho but I don't really care, if its not real and true no need.

Be careful for what when you already said you no be game boy? Abi na new born baby you dey deal with like a fragile glass cup with carefulness? Oga, you are dealing with unstable person, so na iron hand u go use with a hot red rod of fire. Check your write up again, you don over show your nice side and she quickly notice am. This is not about unbuja matter sef, na reality be that. Check your approach method, does it carry bold and straight4ward authority or babyish approach.

Your remote button na confirm and SIMPly blue, na why she's wired by it to yeye you. Change that button to red sharply.
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 26, 2020
bob55dave:

You know, that's what I actually had in mind, not to take it serious at all, I just wanted to know if I was taking the right step and not making another wrong move.
Thanks

You are welcome Sir..
Re: Trust Issues: What's Your Advice? by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 26, 2020
bob55dave from your ex, you already have experience in things like this.

if your conscience tells you something is wrong, something is probably wrong. I am not saying you should jump into baseless conclusions but tread carefully.

And keep in mind that guys do disturb ladies with their messages, it doesn't mean she is sleeping with anyone.
And maybe you should look into the women you are dating, take time to understand her before getting into anything serious with her.

(1) (Reply)

. / I Drank Jedi For The First Time In My Life / My Friend Impregnate His Landlord Daughter And Still Owes 10 Yrs House Rent Chai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.