Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Friend Impregnate His Landlord Daughter And Still Owes 10 Yrs House Rent Chai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Impregnate His Landlord Daughter And Still Owes 10 Yrs House Rent Chai (664 Views)

After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Impregnate His Landlord Daughter And Still Owes 10 Yrs House Rent Chai by Dabbyfunds(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
We are in for real trouble today pls help us on what we can do before the man finds out?
Re: My Friend Impregnate His Landlord Daughter And Still Owes 10 Yrs House Rent Chai by Freelane33(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nice move .... let me book a seat
Re: My Friend Impregnate His Landlord Daughter And Still Owes 10 Yrs House Rent Chai by Uzomacharles: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tell am job weldone

Re: My Friend Impregnate His Landlord Daughter And Still Owes 10 Yrs House Rent Chai by OkuFaba(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
You can't do anything, tell the landlord and he would clear his 10 yrs debt and welcome him as an inlaw
Re: My Friend Impregnate His Landlord Daughter And Still Owes 10 Yrs House Rent Chai by duduade: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
He just secured his share of the property
Re: My Friend Impregnate His Landlord Daughter And Still Owes 10 Yrs House Rent Chai by dorin27(f): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dabbyfunds:
We are in for real trouble today pls help us on what we can do before the man finds out?
Is the landlord your friend's uncle? Wondering how you guy are able to stay for 10 years without paying. Abi una use jazz? As for the pregnancy, Congratulations. Your friend is going to be a daddy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Impregnate His Landlord Daughter And Still Owes 10 Yrs House Rent Chai by WrittyWritter(f): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin
Dabbyfunds:

How did he stay in the house without paying rent for 10 years..how
Dabbyfunds:

tell him well done for us..wen he tells his landlord a beg come tell us wet in happen..I wan hear full gist grin
Dabbyfunds:

Dabbyfunds:

How did he stay in the house without paying rent for 10 years..how??

tell him well done for us..wen he tells his landlord abeg come tell us wetin happen..I wan hear full gist

(1) (Reply)

/ If You Could Control Lightning For Once / My Father Is Being Overly Jealous!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.