Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) (11358 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Vyzz: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2020
grin
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Sanchez01: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Ishilove:
This their love kinda reminds me of this couple below
Ishi, what is this now? grin

The picture is disturbing though.
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by ProphetofOdin: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2020
Not by size but by mind.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Mrscarter(f): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Nmezor(f): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
smiley
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Liposure: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
not by size but by might
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. I want to make rabbit pepper soup out of the both of them. How can rabbits be thinking of love when i'm yet to eat? I want to eat those things. grin
All the black man ever thinks of is his stomach. No innovation, which is why the white man will always be ahead of us
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
GraGra247:
That is an orphaned baby rabbit looking for the motherly care of an adult female.

But the twisted mind of the poster sees it differently.
That is an adult rabbit, he only looks like a baby beside her because of the size difference. Stop your ITK. Your gragra is too much

1 Like

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
uboma:

Surprisingly, some ladies who are on the big side do have a soft heart.

Even with their huge body size, they tend to avoid trouble when they see one.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by SirMichael1: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ishilove:

All the black man ever thinks of is his stomach. No innovation, which is why the white man will always be ahead of us
No one asked you that, white man.
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
No one asked you that, white man.
Nobody needs to ask me anything. Your comment says it all that you are more interested in food than in expanding your horizon/
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by SirMichael1: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Nobody needs to ask me anything. Your comment says it all that you are more interested in food than in expanding your horizon/
Okay white man.
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by GraGra247(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ishilove:

... Stop your ITK. Your gragra is too much

I don't care what you or any lady on nairaland think about my gragra cos its here to stay. Just get used to it.
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Premiumwriter: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
What a cute couple..
come off it
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
, how far, how we dey grill these rabbits dem grin
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
GraGra247:
That is an orphaned baby rabbit looking for the motherly care of an adult female.

But the twisted mind of the poster sees it differently.
Lol cheesy
That was the first thing that came to our mind when we saw the pictures.

Not the OP's fault tho, she just brought here what she read from a website.

Inside this life sef! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:48am On Sep 27, 2020
Ishilove:
This their love kinda reminds me of this couple below
cheesy
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by royalair(m): 2:03am On Sep 27, 2020
Same thing happens everyday in my rabbit farm I have a rabbit of 3 months old always tagging along with a female rabbit of 9 months old which is bigger than him in all ramifications. It's not about love or anything male rabbits are bound to keep following female rabbits just to knack. It's in born. Any rabbit pro knows this. Meanwhile if you want to buy rabbits I'm your plug. 08091453548 grin
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by SavageResponse(m): 3:05am On Sep 27, 2020
The two rabbits are probably of different species
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Cohelm(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Well they are animals and I am not sure if I can say that they are in love because I do not know if animals love. Well they are living together and there is apparently no other small female around. he has to make use of what is available.
Re: Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
I want to start a rabbit farm, is there a market for it in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls What Cream Can I Use To Enlarge My Booty / Which Strip Club Have U Attended Lately In Lagos Mainland / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.