Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! (29946 Views)

Global Demand For Instant Noodles; Nigeria Ranks 11 / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Cc: under16

Feeling hungry!! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Houston17(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2020
Hmm.. abeg make i look away. Nuelzy weldone o. Iffa catch u ehn

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by WhyNa: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2020
nuelzy:
Cc: whyna

Fry us... We are your garri!! grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Houston17:
Hmm.. abeg make i look away. Nuelzy weldone o. Iffa catch u ehn
gringrin... We die here brother!!
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2020
WhyNa:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

welcome on board!!

Feed us more! grin
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2020

Who needs oxygen grin

6 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by mexxy1(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2020
nuelzy:

Who needs oxygen grin

I thought you created the topic "POST YOUR COOKED INSTANT NOODLES AND LET'S RATE"?

You're doing the opposite by posting random pictures probably from the internet. As much as they're nice, I think sticking to the topic would be more interesting as people are motivated to come up with originals as against random internet pictures.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Sniper4real(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2020
nuelzy:
Cc: whyna

Fry us... We are your garri!! grin

I can't see the noodles naw. Too much
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by iamoyindamola(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2020
mexxy1:

I thought you created the topic "POST YOUR COOKED INSTANT NOODLES AND LET'S RATE"?

You're doing the opposite by posting random pictures probably from the internet. As much as they're nice, I think sticking to the topic would be more interesting as people are motivated to come up with originals as against random internet pictures.

Thank you.
You are very correct
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2020
mexxy1:

Thank you.
well dear...

We are still on track..

This are noodles made by Nairalanders.. Not from the internet..

I post them and attach their moniker to it.. You can verify if u want to...

Its a way of bringing their attention to our thread..

So now you know.. Lets see yours!

#cheers

2 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You are very correct
The noodles are made by Nairalanders.. Not from the internet.. And i tag their monikers along so it will bring their attention to our thread .

We are still on track!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2020
Cc: BlueRayDick

Lets make it busy!! grin

Beautiful!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by BlueRayDick: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2020
nuelzy:
Cc: BlueRayDick

Lets make it busy!! grin

Beautiful!

Thank you wink
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Thank you wink
You're welcome bro!
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by chizzypresh(f): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
nuelzy:
Cc: BlueRaydick

Always on point!!

Singapore Noodles
You too like food

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
chizzypresh:

You too like food
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by migeoart(f): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
What is indomie without bell pepper���

Come and patronize me
Fresh Red,Yellow and Green Ball pepper now available!!!
You know your fried rice,pasta,chicken sauce and all are not complete without ball pepper
The taste and Aroma is divine

How do you want your ball pepper�Shredded or whole piece

Subscribe for weekly or monthly supply
For enquiry or to place orders
Call/ whatsapp : 08065784139

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Divay22(f): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Indomie carnival grin grin
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Divay22:
Indomie carnival grin grin
swearz.... gringrin
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
migeoart:

Come and patronize me
You know your fried rice,pasta,chicken sauce and all are not complete without ball pepper

Nice Ad...pls guys.. Patronise her if u can.. We rise by lifting others...

What is Noodles without ball pepper!

3 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by mexxy1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
nuelzy:
well dear...

We are still on track..

This are noodles made by Nairalanders.. Not from the internet..

I post them and attach their moniker to it.. You can verify if u want to...

Its a way of bringing their attention to our thread..

So now you know.. Lets see yours!

#cheers

Noted. I'm not a very good cook but, I love food... GOOD food.

I already posted here https://www.nairaland.com/6143941/noodles-challenge-thread-post-cooked/6#94369389
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by chizzypresh(f): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
nuelzy:
gringrin
Continue tongue
nuelzy:
gringrin
Continue
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
mexxy1:

Noted. I'm not a very good cook but, I love food... GOOD food.

I already posted here https://www.nairaland.com/6143941/noodles-challenge-thread-post-cooked/6#94369389

Aaaahhh!!

You are definitely Good...

No cap!!
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by migeoart(f): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
nuelzy:
Nice Ad...pls guys.. Patronise her if u can.. We rise by lifting others...

What is Noodles without ball pepper!
thank you so much I appreciate this����
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Houston17(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
nuelzy:
gringrin... We die here brother!!

grin grin grin
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Aimerosa25(f): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Shining

7 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by mexxy1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
nuelzy:
Aaaahhh!!

You are definitely Good...

No cap!!

I didn't prepare that. Madam did.

My role was to conquer what was in the plate.
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
mexxy1:

I didn't prepare that. Madam did.
My role was to conquer what was in the plate.
And you conquered grin
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Shining
Have mercy!! grin

This is traffic!!
My lawd... Y'all can roast my appetite grin
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
migeoart:
thank you so much I appreciate this����
You're welcome dear.
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by queenfav(f): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
migeoart:

Come and patronize me

what's your location pls
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Aimerosa25(f): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
nuelzy:
Have mercy!! grin

This is traffic!!

My lawd... Y'all can roast my appetite grin
kk,more is coming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) / DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) / The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.