Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? (27625 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by tosyne55(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Headboy

I was the headboy, so I was like the number 1 student in a large school, whenever the teachers were having a meeting , we were in charge of the school. I also represented my school in various competition and always getting good results

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Kharol1234: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
When I had a quarrel with a soldier man.... Them fear me for school oo they were like see this shy boy u go they follow soldier man fight

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by blessedinnoma(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
I was the school goalkeeper

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

I was a truant!

High school was located in the heart of the rainforest somewhere in the west.

I was referred to as "bush baby" cos I hardly go to classes.

Always in the oil plantation that surrounded the school or somewhere around the canteen or somewhere idling away.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by ayomide1titus(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
My name, any time people here the name TITUS, what comes to there mind is Titus fish. I had a very close friend then he was my bestie, his name was John but people start calling us Titus and Geisha, just because of my name. Thats how I became popular grin grin grin grin. This memories where so funny

11 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Tchalz(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
I was always slow while walking, so my friends ganged up and gave me the name "mollusca" after our Biology class; taxonomy of living things if I could still remember.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by kiddkash(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
names of noise makers, my name was always on the list[b][/b]

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Kharol1234: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZIINI:
HEIGHT
I was given a very disgusting name in hausa I guess it a name giving to tall people in their language, look at the way you concentrate while reading it
You want me to say the name but I won't.
DonGo that's wat they call me 2
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Orpe7(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
My don juan skills grin
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by wolebest: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mine was the Aje-butter looks, but I became a force to recon with in my senior years back in the mid 80s particularly in sports, Literary and Debating Society and Academics.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Skinkerjnr(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
football nd my love for wearing only pant once am in the hostel.. got me the nickname Gbaraoto �
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Smartlux(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
I was the head boy

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Prechgold1180(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
1)My intonation

2) Brilliancy(but never been first positioned, always coming second or third but I don't know why)
me Nur even near 1st 10
Out of 50
D day I carry 12 I happy die

Der was a time I use correcting fluid take arrange my result

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
writing names of those who were fond of always speaking pigin,with an alternative of the sum of 20naira as bail out........ unfortunately,l, myself couldn't keep to the rules via say na me pay pass base on say na me speak the pigin wey I prohibit pass....

up till now,my former classmates still uses that to mock me(what happened about11years ago)

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Drizzy5001(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Always number 1 on the list of rule breakers and Top noise makers..
Even principal got tired of me. grin

10 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by benjanny(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Football
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nemesis0147(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
Exam malpractice,I single handedly made my set pass their waec and neco during our time,,,teachers dy even call me they ask me for expo Any day I don’t have exam.
Neatness.
Smartness and stubbornness.

8 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
Late coming, my locker is always at the back, was nickname "edris" Bcus you will always see all those long towel hanging on my neck, but in all these my position doesn't exceed 1st-4th.

My form teacher was shock the day I came 2 school around 10am, she called me out and instructed I notify my parents that she would want to see them [I laughed in local language] Bcus I know the msg will not be delivered. I stopped attending her classes. My classmate will be like our form teacher has been looking for me, she always like to ask me question each time she teaches and all these occasion I do answer I think that's what brought the closeness.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Johnsto: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
HEIGHT
I was given a very disgusting name in hausa I guess it a name giving to tall people in their language, look at the way you concentrate while reading it
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZIINI:
HEIGHT
is your name daniel by any chance?
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Aflix(m): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
grin
So it's everyone on NL that was known for their good grades.
I tire oooo.....con be like say na only 1st position De qualified to register on nairaland

11 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by oladipojesse(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Scaling the fence, swiftly... King of the female hostel and running the strongest clan in school.

Thank JESUS for saving my soul.

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by MiosheEmpire1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
I was popular bk den cos of my surname. My surname was very hard to pronounce so everybody including our principal,dey prefer to call me by my nickname(Mioshe) meaning 'I DID NOT OFFEND'

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by miketayo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Break dance cheesy
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by umarshehu58(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZIINI:
HEIGHT

Haha na DOGO be ur nickname bdt grin
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by colestephan86: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Birdeyeview:
As the topic implies, what really made you popular in secondary School irrespective of what kinda school you attended, private or public?

I happened to be the press club P.R.O which made me a little popular because I get to read the highlight of the previous day out loud at the assembly ground.

Let's hear from you guys
Love letter I wrot to Aisha konde, she was from Guinea .
The crazy teacher read it on assembly the next day

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by alphaRego01(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
I no go lie,i had de habit of seating in front, not for de normal purpose tho

And den i de always de in talking terms with de finest chicks for class dah year,developed some enemies tho

And den,inter house sports,O God,see me,i no sabi play anything for football but via say i be mini celeb,dem put me for ball.mumu me,i cary offside pass go score goal de happy.mehn,e get one girl dem de call regina,dis gal and her evil crew begin de call me best player o.i take dah title over 3 yrs

Yea i forgot,my malpractice skills in class was so so perfect.e de make me feel like optimus prime dah year

Dis life eh,no be hia o

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by ArticleBeast: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZIINI:
HEIGHT
Dogo

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by OlawaleBammie: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Prechgold1180:
me Nur even near 1st 10
Out of 50
D day I carry 12 I happy die

Der was a time I use correcting fluid take arrange my result

Ahahahahahahah

If u come out 12ft in Ur class u dare not come home to meet my guardian. whenever it comes to result she's a pepper(I mean Cameroon pepper )

There was a tym I got 7As and 3Bs in the ten subjects we were dealing with, could u believe she still complained about the red markings in my report sheet and the second position I took.

For the correction fluid, niggars in my school wouldn't use it, they would change the red markings with blue pen directly and change D to B grin
those crooks no send o(Tho their parent would know that the report they brought was doctored but they can't shout again, dem don shout tayaaa )grin
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fine boy plus I was on scholarship. Became hostel prefect and subsequently had a whole room to myself with my best friend. I never wore sandals like other students, I was always on timberland. Dunno how I became so cool and dress modestly now! Sigh...

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by jeff35(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
mainly because I was book smart, intelligent, with a nice aptitude for maths and physics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Umezurika Opata Wins $100,000 AU Award (Photo) / Mosa Oladele Had Best Thesis In UK University, 6 A's In WAEC / PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.